Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW weekend 10/13-10/14

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length:
Testing: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

Re: TWW weekend 10/13-10/14

• @b_1029 Stay strong for the party!!! That’s right, you’re throwing a surprise 30th! Seems like you figured everything out! Enjoy the cold weather! I’m trying to talk myself out of making myself a burrito with my blanket lol. You’re chart is looking really good!!!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: N/A

Testing: 10 DPO

R/R: I didn’t just fall off of my diet this weekend, I leaped. DH took me out to eat and I even had two drinks! (Haven’t been drinking.)

CS/Q: FF says I don’t have enough data and I’m not sure if I even O’ed... my LH didn’t peak. But my cycles are never the same because PCOS does that.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Loading the player...
  • @brookert615:  it looks to me like you O’d on the 17th and you had a + OPK the day before.  Is it common to have a +OPK and not actually ovulate?  

@b_1029 your chart is looking great!  I know how you feel about going to showers.  I dread them but once I’m there it’s usually not so bad! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 9 days (eek)

Testing:  AF comes on Thursday so I’ll wait to see if she holds off!

R/R:  I had a housecleaner come in this week and it was worth every penny!!  So happy it’s the weekend and I don’t have too much to do.  

CS/Q:  anyone else have an LP length of <10 days?  I asked my Dr and she said it’s potentially a problem but to just keep at it for 3 more months.  I’m still not sure how to include a “spoiler” to show my chart, I only see the option to upload it to the post.  I looked into the “read this first” column but it was just people arguing with each other lol and I didn’t find it helpful.  

• @kristagraywedding my OPKs don’t say positive or negative just tells me the levels. I put it down as a positive but my level was 7.5 and said it was high but to test again for peak the next day and I had a faint line. So I don’t know if it’s user error lol. But I’m accepting that I might have O’ed just was hoping and expecting for a peak day.

Oh, that’s so nice you had a house cleaner! 

I dont have an answer about LP length but for the spoiler if you add the picture and then hold and select to highlight and then hit the paragraph button and select “spolier”.
    TW
  • @kristagraywedding it was nice other than the fact it was unexpectedly outside and it was 47 degrees! Haha! No one asked us when we were having kids, so I’m counting it as a win. A housekeeper sounds like a great way to eliminate stress!
    @brookert615 I leapt off mine right with you! 4 words- pumpkin chocolate chip cookies 
  • @b1029 no one asking about kids is a big ole win!! People and their questions make everything worse!

Month/Cycle: 4/4
    CD/DPO: 28/12
    Timing: -2, -1, O
    Typical LP length: 14
    Testing: BFN this am. Feeling a little crampy so probably out again.
    R/R: I am so happy that it is finally cooler here in the south!! Supposed to be back in the 80’s for the next couple of days but then below 70 the rest of the week! 
    Rant- DH just doesn’t always know what to say when this time of the month comes & his general “it’ll happen when it is supposed to” comments make me want to use his toothbrush to clean the toilet!!! 
    CS/Q: Does anyone have a good devotional or book that would be encouraging while TTC? I tried so hard to be positive this cycle & it then I got in my typical slump. I looked today but wondered if y’all had any good suggestions! 
  • @bumptink The “it will happen when it’s supposed to happen” phrase is the worst!!! I know it sounds a little weird but for when I need a little positivity I will go on Pinterest and search for sayings. I’ve also been meaning to look into “Girl, Wash Your Face”
    TW
  • **lurking from wto** @kristagraywedding I have a LP of 9 days. I’ve consistently had this for 6 cycles and my doc is now having me go through blood testing. I’d go back to your doc after a few more cycles of a short LP and ask for testing unless there are outside factors affecting your LP **TW** such as BF Etc **end TW**
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @chichiphin thank you!!  Glad to see there are others with short LP and I will follow your advice to go back to the doc after a few months.  I’ve started taking Vitamin c as I read that sometimes can help with short LP.  
  • @kristagraywedding I’m taking B6 and vitex currently. I think I may have squeaked 1 more day out of my LP after 60 days of use 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20