February 2019 Moms

Thursday Ticker 10/11

How many weeks, what size is baby?

How are you feeling this week? 

Rants, raves or questions?

What is your favorite smell in the world?

Re: Thursday Ticker 10/11

• 20w - length of a banana

I’m feeling good and forget I’m pregnant unless I try and run up some steps or get punched in the bladder. 

Nothing really today... 

Fav smell... hmm... I really love the smell of EMAB Nipple Butter - ha! It reminds me of when my son was little. Other than that... fresh cut grass (cliche, right?). 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • How many weeks, what size is baby?
    23 weeks! Grapefruit

How are you feeling this week? 
    Feeling really good! 

Rants, raves or questions?
    Just appreciating the little kicks while they still are cute and tiny.

What is your favorite smell in the world?
    freshly cleaned laundry... lol
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks? 20. Size of a banana. 

How are you feeling? Overall pretty good this week. Very tired today. I’ve been solo parenting for 3 weeks. Luckily DH comes home tonight. 

RRQ: Rant: I need to remember I can’t just sit straight up quickly anymore. I’ve doubled over with sharp pains/tightness because I haven’t restrained myself. 

Rave: I’m usually pretty self conscious but today I am finding my little bump cute and I’m not bothered wearing a more form fitting shirt. Maybe I’ll embrace the cute bump for a few weeks instead of hiding it. 

Favorite smell?: I really like the smells of garages

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • How many weeks, what size is baby? 20w - banana

How are you feeling this week? Awful. I feel like all i do is complain but damn. I honestly don't remember how it feels to feel like my "normal." I have this horrible cold, I'm not sleeping, I'm constipated and I'm nauseous. 

Rants, raves or questions? Ready for my A/S! I had to switch OB's so it's not until next Friday. 

What is your favorite smell in the world? Right now it's Yankee Candle Autumn Wreath.. my favorite scent they put out and my house smells so good right now. Soon it will switch to Cinnamon at Christmas!