November 2018 Moms
Options

Thursday and Friday Ticker Change (9/27-9-28)

Last ticker change of September?!? Crazy-cakes. Where has the time gone?

This is for those of us with a Thursday due date of: 11/1, 11/8, 11/15, 11/22, & 11/29
OR
a Friday due date of: 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/23, & 11/30

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. What are you doing this week to prepare for baby’s arrival?

6. GTKY: What’s the weather been like in your neck of the woods? Feeling like Fall, yet?

Re: Thursday and Friday Ticker Change (9/27-9-28)

• Options
    I’ve been trying to keep up by reading and posting when i can, but i feel like i have almost zero downtime lately. trying to put more effort in family bonding since babies will be here in no time, plus getting all the last minute stuff done. sorry i missed last week’s tc; i really loved the gtky and had a pic i was excited to share, but never got a chance to get to the desktop. c’est la vie.

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 32w, squashes!
    2. How are you feeling? sometimes fairly energetic, sometimes all i want to do is lay down and close my eyes. feeling huge with lots of stretching pain in the lower front. acid reflux. grumpy and impatient. hungry all the time but no room for a decent meal. peeing every 5 minutes. and so so thirsty which is probably why i have to pee so much. oh and first tri ms sensitivities rearing its ugly head back.
    3. Any appointments this week? obgyn wanted to wait til 32w to schedule my first nst this week, so didn’t get that (even though i think i was suppose to). but i do have a mfm appointment tomorrow. working under the premise (hope) that i’ll get to 34w, but realistically i know that i can be sent to the hospital after any appointment at this point.
    4. Rants/raves/questions? even though i’m a stm, i’m still feeling a bit blurry on how to care for a newborn. i mean, i remember the general stuff, but all the little details have gone. i’m hoping that the hospital gives me a refresher before discharge.
    5. What are you doing this week to prepare for baby’s arrival? lots. i have started a huge online order for incidentals. ordered the girls’ personalized hats a couple days ago. i located the box of bottles and pump parts (it was at the bottom of a huge pile of heavy stuff dh put away, so he’ll be needing to fish it out for me soon). like i said above, trying to get in some family time since it’s the last couple of weeks just the three of us. still working on baby b’s blanket, but that’s fairly close to being done. i wanted to make a photo board for the nursery, so i may attempt that this weekend if there is downtime (ha).
    6. GTKY: What’s the weather been like in your neck of the woods? Feeling like Fall, yet? rainy most of last week and early this week, which has cooled everything off. low 60s today, which is nice because i’ve been running really hot lately. this weekend will be low 70s and cloudy, so good weather to use up some old amusement park passes i bought awhile ago before they expire. but everything looks dreary.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    34 weeks, butternut squash but I like to say bowling ball

2. How are you feeling?
    Mentally turning 34 weeks is helping the discomfort and pain more tolerable. The end feels closer. 

No, u/s on 10/1, interested if this kid is still measuring 2 weeks ahead 

I am officially a hermit. I just don’t feel like doing anything.  Work has been stressful and a few late nights of meetings so I’m just exhausted on top of no positions are comfortable anymore. I really don’t remember this from DS. Amnesia? 

Moved the car seat for DS, washed the infant car seat stuff. 

6. GTKY: What’s the weather been like in your neck of the woods? Feeling like Fall, yet?
    so glad the heat/humidity is gone, I love fall weather and sleeping with the windows open with 40/50 degree nights. 
  • Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited September 2018
    33 weeks - celery!
    2. How are you feeling?

Feeling really good aside from my feet hurting and a spasm in my lower left back that started this morning.

Nothing baby-related.

Not related to this pregnancy, but my twins are driving me crazy.  They're fighting and one of them won't stay out of the fridge and has dumped raspvraspbe, yogurt and a carton of eggs on the kitchen floor in the past two days while I was either peeing or holding his sleeping brother.

Probably nothing though I really should be doing pretty much everything.  Whoops. :frowning:

It's been cool and fall-like the past few days, but the days before that it was in the 90s/80s.  As usual, the weather can't make up its mind.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    32 weeks...size of squashes

2. How are you feeling?
    After reading through the symptoms thread and some of y'alls responses so far, I'm going to have to say I'm feeling pretty good! Yeah, my feet swell towards the end of the day, I'm peeing more than I ever thought was humanly possible, and I feel like I'm bigger than a whale - but I'm still working out every other day, I still have decent energy, and I haven't had any major pains (i.e. contractions, cramps, etc)

I have an OB and US on Friday. This will be my second appointment with my new OB, but after the first appointment, I'm pretty happy with the group. I'm anxious to see babies' sizes and positions. There's been a lot of movement in there recently.

I'm just really still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we're going to have 2 babies to care for in a matter of weeks. It shouldn't come as a surprise, but it just still freaks me out a little. 

There is a HUGE kids clothing and equipment consignment sale this weekend that I'm going to hit up. Hopefully I can get some good deals on things we still need. I'm mainly looking at strollers, but am not holding my breathe that there will be any good double strollers there. 

It's FINALLY starting to feel like fall. We've been sleeping with the windows open this week and it's just so nice to have that slight chill and be able to curl up in the covers. I'm hoping it stays this way. We've had a couple of little stretches of nice weather, followed up by a couple weeks of Summer rearing it's hot, ugly head again. Here's hoping the cool weather sticks around for a while before winter takes hold. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    35w tomorrow! Pineapple 

2. How are you feeling?
    Large. My pelvic pain is not at prevalent as it had been, which is nice, but the contractions have ramped up. I had a huge one last night that lasted what seemed like forever! Baby is also kicking my ribs and headbutting my cervix throughout the day.

Nope! Enjoying my last appt free week!

I have a suspicion that MIL is buying us the crib and changing table that we want, and I am hoping and praying she does that soon (like this weekend!) so I can finish putting the bones of the nursery together.

I nailed down a pediatrician today! Excited about that one. I'm doing another load of laundry this weekend with the baby detergent and DH is hanging the nursery decorations on the walls. We are hopefully going to pick out and secure the new vehicles that we are both getting.

The fall weather started here Monday. It was so nice on Monday and Tuesday but yesterday got rainy and muggy. It has been nice to open up the house and turn the AC off finally! Although last night I kept waking up in puddles of sweat, which was nasty. It's cooled back down today and I think it's supposed to stay this was for a few days which is awesome!
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    32 squash

2. How are you feeling?
    Acid reflux, hip and back pain, insomnia, swollen and just large.

Today I have my 32 week

Yesterday as I was waddling down the hall at work an older women saw me and just started laughing. I said I've given up and she replied 'thats what we all said when you got so big so fast'.... Thanks lady. Thanks

5. bi What are you doing this week to prepare for baby’s arrival?
    DH is finishing painting the nursery. Then I can get the crib and dresser in and start organizing!

It's finally cooled down. So happy to have lows in the 40s high in 60s. Tonight's a low of 35. I have always loved heat but not with the baby on board. Poor DH has to be freezing in our house but I'm so much happier.
  • Options

31 weeks, Romaine lettuce 

2. How are you feeling?

Like crap.  I’ve had a head cold all week that doesn’t seem like it’s getting better at all.  Probably because the hip pain at night has arrived so there’s no more good sleeps happening.  Blah

Had my 31 week yesterday.  Nothing to report really. 

Just my sickness rant, lol.  

Continuing to stress that reno’s aren’t done yet and we can’t start on the nursery until they are done.  Hopefully will make good progress this weekend.  

Definitely fall/closing in on winter here.  Dropping below freezing at night and averaging 10 degrees (40F) during the day.  The outskirts of town got snow earlier this week.