November 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 9/26

Sorry it's so late!

How far along are you? How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Prediction time! What day do you think you will deliver and why? 

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 9/26

• Options
    32 weeks- squash
    Appointments this week?  
    None this week. I go back for my next check up Oct 2nd
    Symptoms?  
    Difficulty sleeping due to acid reflux and my general hugeness. Definitely moody too.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I really wish I had a job where I didn't have to talk to people for the next 8 weeks. I just want to keep to myself at this point.
    GTKY: Prediction time! What day do you think you will deliver and why? I'm predicting that I will go a few days early, maybe the 18th. I'm basing that on measuring a day or 2 ahead.
  • Options

33 weeks - celery apparently! 

Appointments this week?  

Just got got my TDap 

Symptoms?  

I feel like I can literally feel my stomach stretching and getting bigger which does not help my achey hips and back

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

I’m hoping LO comes a little early so my husband can see/bond with her for a long time before he is gone for 7 months!

im hoping November 14th - it’s my birthday!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    32w. Squash, Florida pomelo.

Appointments this week?
    Just the standard 2 week checkup on Friday

Symptoms?  
    Same as they have been for a couple months...super uncomfortable, feels like my hips are splitting open, getting harder to walk.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I just really feel like I need to get my ass in gear here soon and start organizing some stuff!

For as uncomfortable as I am, I have this fear I'm going to go into labor before my sprinkle which is on Oct 27th.  But in all reality, I'm guessing Nov 19 since I was only a couple days early with DD.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    34 weeks, cantaloupe 

Appointments this week?  
    Nope

Symptoms?  
    Acid reflux is back, tired, swollen feet and ankles. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    We had a huge event at work last night and I didn’t get home until late, was on my feet all day helping to set up and tear down and am completely exhausted. Rant to the people on our team who didn’t even bother to show up to help, meanwhile my 8 month pregnant whale self was hauling chairs around! Luckily my co-workers who were there were great at making sure I was always doing okay, but I cannot wait to do nothing this weekend. 

A couple people recently told me they think there’s no way I will make it to November (due the 7th). I’m ready for baby anytime after our anniversary Oct.14, which probably means this stubborn child will be late. I’m going November 10! 

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  31 weeks - babies are the size of asparagus (weird). 

Appointments this week?  Yup - have weekly appointments and ultrasounds now. I start biweekly next week! Babies are looking good and have perfect biophysical profiles. They're both breech though.

Symptoms?  RLPs are back! booo

Rant/Rave/Questions? Officially diagnosed with GD and they cannot get my insulin dosage right. I'm constantly having blood sugar drops. 

GTKY: Prediction time! What day do you think you will deliver and why? November 2nd. I know I won't get any later than 11/15, but most twins are born by 37 weeks. 11/2 is 36w2d. My first was a 35 weeker, so I anticipate going early. PLUS, both of my boys were born on Friday evenings.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  35w - pineapple, carton of eggs, 50lb dumbell

Appointments this week?  Nope - this is the LAST week I dont have an appointment until I deliver!

Symptoms?  heartburn, vivid dreams, sore breasts, so many BH, pelvic pressure, constant need to pee

Rant/Rave/Questions? They repainted the nursery and it looks much better! Hopefully I can get it organized and finished soon.

GTKY: Prediction time! What day do you think you will deliver and why? DD was 8 days late so I'm just preparing to be late again, but maybe not as late? So I'll say 11/2. 

• Options
    @lifesabeach85 +1 for the vivid dreams. Mine have been so effing weird and lately involve me or my husband cheating on each other right in front of each other. Which is weird because we fully trust each other and what not!
  • Options
    @cpow18 I had a dream that I was having an affair the other night! I also had a dream that I was smoking cigarettes and swilling martinis (while pregnant). Obviously I'm not really doing any of this but apparently subconscious me is a bad bad girl

• Options
    @lifesabeach85 haha I’ve had dreams like that too! I also have a Fitbit but in the dream it was a fetal monitor and at one point an alarm went off and when I looked at it, it said “suffered miscarriage” 😳 I woke up very quickly and was happy to feel LO moving around like crazy!
  • Options
    34 weeks- butternut squash 

Appointments this week?  
    Yes. It was rough. They did a growth ultrasound and said baby’s head is measuring 40 weeks already. They’re going to do another growth ultrasound in a few weeks but are leaning towards a C section. My son was over 9 lbs and my daughter was almot 9 lbs so we make big babies. I have some medical issues that I didn’t have with my other kiddos so they were leaning towards C section but this seemed to solidify it for them. I know it’s not the end of the world but I’m terrified of surgery and don’t want to leave my other kiddos for any longer than I have to. 

Symptoms?  
    Lots of Braxton Hicks. Super uncomfortable. I’m not very hungry all of a sudden. Exhausted but sleeping poorly. The last few weeks are so fun! 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I’m just hoping the growth ultrasound was off. 

I’m thinking the week of Halloween.