Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 9/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**  

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:
November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
Image result for joey turkey friends

Re: TWW Wednesday 9/26

• cpiper39cpiper39 member
    edited September 2018
    Good Morning!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: High

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Oct 7

R/R: I said I was going to be even keel about TTC this cycle. I’m pretty sure that’s out the window since I’m analyzing everything too much. I’m starting to meditate though, so hopefully that helps. I’m way too type A!

CS/Q: FF says I O’ed Saturday, even though my OPK was positive Sunday. I even discarded my off temp, and it still said Saturday. I would have guessed I O’ed Sunday. Has anyone else had their temps and OPK’s not line up? I guess either way it’s fine, just curious.

Chart below:

• @cpiper39 I'm having issues with my crosshairs/temps/opks as well... q is below...

Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 20/5 or 3??

Timing: Good if 5 DPO. Not so good if 3 DPO. 

Typical LP length: 9

Testing: no clue now

R/R: rant - WTF FF?

CS/Q: All input welcomed. The first chart is from yesterday, the second chart is today. Why would a slight decrease in this AM's temp cause my O to shift by two days? I really do not believe I O'd on CD17 because my cervix was locked up like ft knox and I was 100% dry. I also had a completely negative OPK. Thoughts??

Yesterday's chart:

Today's chart: 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • @chichiphin Your first chart looks just like mine! (Especially with the OPK after O). I agree with you on CD 15, especially with the CM and CP. I’m not sure why adding an extra temp would cause a complete change in O date either. 
  • @cpiper39 I think Sat is more accurate for you.

@chichiphin with your other signs, it does point to you being 5dpo. BUT I wonder if maybe O was late cd16 or early cd17 (talking like MOTN). With your temps, 17 really does make more sense to me.

Month/Cycle: 14/11

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: maybe after next Wed. Depends on temp situation.

R/R: Still super tired today. I dont know what is going on with my sleep but I'm starting magnesium again tonight. 

CS/Q: I temped todays because I suddenly fear an an-o cycle since I haven't been as crampy this LP. I've never had 1 so there isn't really a legit reason I would suddenly. The fact that the cramping is gone is really a good thing. So anyway, ff moved my CH and now they are not solid. Oh well. I dont really care since I'm already counting this cycle a bust just on my own personal statistics.
  • @prpl11butterfly I'd buy CD16 I think... My blazers were 9pm CD15 and 8am CD16. fx that this cycle isn't actually a bust for you. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @cpiper39 that is strange. I’m not sure what to make of your chart and the positive OPK. Good news is it looks like you guys had good timing either way. 

@chichiphin I sorta agree with your second chart today. Mostly because you still had a positive OPK a second day in a row. I also feel like a -2 timing is better than an O timing for BD. But maybe that’s just me. It seems like FF gives you a higher pregnancy rating if you get the -minus days in rather than actual O day only. FC for you! 

Month/Cycle: 11 (6 benched) 

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: 10-12

Testing: next Friday at 12 DPO, the tests are officially hidden in the house thanks to DH. I’m sure I will start to twitch around 9 DPO

R/R: I went out with friends last night and it was a lot of fun. I haven’t done that in sooo long. It was so needed for a mental break from life. 

CS/Q: nada, took a break from temping this cycle and only did cm and OPKs 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 31/15

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: AF due today, BFN this morning, AF still hasn't come yet but I feel it, I'm pretty sure I'm out this month lovelies. Giving you all all of my luck! See you next month  <3

R/R: 

rant- I'm obviously sad...

Not a rave but a positive thought- I am determined to put health and exercise a top priority this month!
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -5,-4,-2, IUI on -1, IUI on O

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: nopenopenopenopenope

R/R: Rave: Big Brother finale tonight!!  Rant: I’ve kinda felt like a cold is coming on the past couple of days but it still really isn’t turning into anything. Either become a cold or go away!

CS/Q: Nah. 
  • edited September 2018
    @cpiper39 @chichiphin I'm no help with charts. My own confuses me constantly. 
    @ThompsonHM2 sorry and the bfn

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-0

Typical LP length: 12-13 

Testing: on Sunday if Temp stays up

R/R: the same o' same

Edited to add chart

CS/Q: only a slight increase this morning. I'll post chart later.

• ***lurking***
    Chiming in on FF charts.
    @cpiper39 - I'd think that your O was late Saturday and you didn't have enough LH to test until the following day when you got your temp spike. 
    @chichiphin - I'm going to be weird and cast a vote for Saturday. It was the 2nd day of +opk and you had a temp spike 2 days later. Remember, the most common day to have a temp spike is 3 days after O, followed by 2dpo (then 4dpo, 5dpo, and then 1dpo).
  • @marebear15 im confused, I was always under the assumption that O day is the day of your temp spike. Well or it confirms that ovulation has happened. 
  • @meatballs37
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12733842/chart-stalk-questions-september/p1
    First reply to this thread has a chart I found on a study with how different ovulation detection methods line up with ovulation confirmed by ultrasound. The 4th chart on the left side shows BBT rise minus US-DO. The most common day is 3dpo. Surprising right!  
  • @marebear15 although I find this interesting, I’m not sure I would take it as a fact that the most common day is 3. Especially since it looks like the amount of women they studied was on the small side. So not sure the validity of the study IMO. Still interesting, but not sure I would go off this for the “norm.” 
  • @meatballs37 - Good point. It does make me look at my charts differently though.
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited September 2018
    @cpiper39 ugh I wish I could help with your chart ?'s. I feel like sometimes you need a degree to interpret everything. And I always tell myself "this cycle I'll focus on other things, I'll stress less"...which all goes out the window during the TWW. 
    @chichiphin FX for 5DPO!
    @meatballs37 glad you got a mental break! This process is exhausting and breaks are much needed. 
    @ThompsonHM2 sorry about the BFN :( 
    @Sparty18 hope you feel better!

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO: 25/14 or 15

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: did this morning, BFN. Should just WFAF for real. 

R/R: Sorry that I have been so negative on here. That's not my intent or why I joined. It has just been an emotionally draining week. Rave: it's FINALLY not going to rain here tomorrow for the first time in what seems like forever! Can't wait to see the sun!
    ETA: Thank you everyone who responded to me yesterday about the situation with my friend, I really appreciate it. I ended up texting her about how I'm feeling and I think we are good now. I feel so relieved. Thank you all again, this community is awesome!

CS/Q: nada
  • @Sparty18 you're staying strong with the testing!
    @meatballs37 that night out with friends sounds so nice. I need one of those myself.

I'm gonna stick to CD16 I think. Split the difference. 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @prpl11butterfly Hopefully, you get some better rest tonight
    @meatballs37 That sounds like a fun Tuesday night!
    @ThompsonHM2 Sorry about your BFN...
    @marebear15 I agree on the Saturday night - thanks :smile:
    @b_1029 Sorry you're having a rough time. I felt really good about the low stress earlier in the month, but it's compounding as the month progresses :neutral:
    @Sparty18 and @asupernovablizzardstorm FX for both of you
    @spacepiraterunner I LOVE YOUR GIF!!!

• Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 18/2 DPO

Timing: Only on O day

Typical LP length: 13 or 14 days

Testing: Since we did treatment this month I did a trigger shot so it'll be hard to know when to test. I may test it out to see when it's gone.

R/R: Not much right now.  I just wish our timing had been better.

CS/Q: Not temping this cycle
  • @chichiphin What time of day did you check cm on Sunday?
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited September 2018
    @suzycupcake I do cervix checks and CM checks between 9:30-11am every day **edit for clarity - bc it was Sunday prob closer to 10?
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @chichiphin I'm with @marebear15 then on Saturday due to that HSO and dry up the following day. Your chart looks to me like a slow rise pattern. You may have just caught the end of your surge with that second +opk.
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake I love your UFO kitty! (It isn't visible on mobile, so sorry if that means I'm late to the party)
  • 2-3 DPO and I’m already SS. I have had a large amount of sticky CM today. Ugh. Which is making me wonder if I even O’d. (I didn’t temp this cycle). It’s definitely NOT fertile CM like I had over the weekend. Which makes me all confused, because I thought Cm was supposed to dry up after O. Anyone else experience the same after O? I’m asking because I’m wondering if DH and I should continue to HIO the next few days.
  • @meatballs37 I always have some CM after O. Some cycles more then others. I rarely dry out completely.
  • @meatballs37 my cm gets very heavy about 3-4 DPO until AF
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @mamanbebe thank you so much for saving me from dr. Google tonight. I appreciate it! And also for saving my lady bits. 
  • @meatballs37 I often get a day or two of sticky CM after O and then it switches to creamy for the rest of the cycle.  I think of "drying up" as you no longer have fertile CM, not necessarily no CM, if that makes sense.
  • @cpiper39 I told myself the same thing before this cycle started.  Now I am already anxious for the TWW to be over. 
    @prpl11butterfly that sucks that your sleep is off.  I hope you can get some rest tonight.
    @meatballs37 that's great that you had a nice night out.  
    @ThompsonHM2 so sorry for the BFN. 
    @Sparty18 I hate that stuck between cold/not a cold feeling, too.  Feel better!
    @spacepiraterunner what do you teach?  I can only imagine the patience it takes to answer those emails.  I would be so tempted to respond with sarcastic memes and gifs.  

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 21/3

Typical LP length: 11-14 days

Testing: Going to try my best to wait until October 5.  

R/R: Rant: No rant today. Rave: two of my former students (now freshmen in high school) surprised me with a quick visit after school today.  I love hearing that they are doing so well and are so happy at their new school. 

CS/Q: Nope.  

• @emeraldduchess I teach a computer simulation class to grad students. And I definitely the sarcastic response out loud first (frequently with gestures!) before I start typing anything, so don't give me too much credit :)