February 2019 Moms

Weekly Symptoms Sept 23-29

etnyahetnyah member
edited September 2018 in February 2019 Moms
Haven't seen this thread for this week or last, so I took the liberty of doing this week. Hope that's ok!

DS born 2/18/2019
DD born 4/1/2023
Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024

Re: Weekly Symptoms Sept 23-29

• I took the day off work today because of a debilitating headache this morning. It felt like someone was wringing my bran inside of my skull. It's a little better now thankfully, but what was that? I've also started getting hip pains if I walk for too long. Mostly my left hip. Ugh.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • @grebretso yup the hip pain is the devil.  They're widening though! I guess that's the positive? lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The tailbone and lower back pain are here with a vengeance this week. 
  • Spent most of last week with stomach issues. This weekend its migraines and super congested. WFH today to try and feel better. So over feeling like crap!
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • allthingsgoallthingsgo member
    edited September 2018
    @grebretso I get hip pain in my left hip if I walk too much also. I think it’s just everything loosening up plus I tend to sleep on my left
    side more. Regularly stretching my hips and hamstrings seems to help. 

Also about the headache, sounds like it may have been a migraine? I know those can happen during pregnancy. 

@smallbutmighty77 sorry you feel like crap this week! Especially sucks while pregnant. Hope you feel better soon! 
  • @allthingsgo Yeah, I think it might have been a migraine. I've had them before, but not often at all (maybe three-four times in my life). Hopefully it's a one-off this time too, I don't want this to be a regular pregnancy symptom!

DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Migraines and STARVING all the time. I cannot eat enough food. Also puked up water this morning, so that was a fun way to start the week. 
  • Anyone else have monstrous boobs? In the last week I've started to notice Iean forward when I walk and sit because I'm so top heavy. Thanks to that my back feels like it's breaking by the end of the day. I have an OB appt on wednesday and I need to ask her if there's anything I can do for added support. I've also broken all 4 of my pregnancy bras because they're too small. I don't know what I'll do when my milk comes in!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • I am so sick of the congestion! I just want to be able to breathe out of my nose again!!
  • @grebretso another one with hip pain here. It wasn’t this bad with DS until much later. I’m hoping more regular chiropractor visits will help ease some of it. 

I finally feel feel like my second tri energy has hit the last week or two- at least during the day! I don’t have any huge complaints as long as I stay hydrated!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • SPD has started. Nausea and HB in full effect. I’m sick of puking. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Fucking SPD hit me about 3 weeks ago. Seriously the worst part of pregnancy for me. 
  • @kayjay44 I still puke whenever I forget to take unisom. I forgot Friday and couldn't keep anything down Saturday. At least it means unisom is working for me, because I'm fine whenever I take it, but why on earth is this still happening for us?? We're almost halfway there! No fair.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • @grebretso - yep this is on unisom, b6, zofran, Prevacid, Zantac, tums... I think that’s it. I’m half way to 38 weeks, which is the most pregnant I have ever been!

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• I second the monstrous boobs comment and holy sensitive nipples! I turned over in bed the other night and I thought I ripped my nipple off. Also, I feel for anyone that is dealing with constipation but I also kind of envy you... I’m so sick of the daily stomach aches that hit me out of nowhere. Got to hear the babys heartbeat today so it makes it all worth it! 💩💩💩
  • I feel like i need to ask for a definition of monstrous... before i can comment  :#
  • You guys are bad fucking luck, I just barfed a huge pickle and hibiscus green tea.  :s I really need to chew my food better.
  • I see I'm not the only with boob pain...most of the time you can't touch them but when I get cold my left nipple hurts so bad I want to cut it off! Is it supposed to go away at some point? I'm afraid I wont be able to nurse with this pain...
  • Eh, nursing brings its own type of nipple pain. Lol.
  • @berrygilr15 the nipple pain doesn’t last while you are nursing (it’s just hormones), the first couple of weeks are rough but then it’s actually quite comfortable (for most people, I understand that nursing is not easy for everyone).  I’m actually nursing while pregnant and it’s sooooo painful thanks to damn pregnancy hormones, every time my daughter latches I almost jump through the roof
  • @berrygilr15 depends on the cause of the pain. I have reynauds and get vasospasms while nursing and I would take regular sensitive nipples over that any day. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Plus one on the congestion and headaches over here, plus so much discharge, ughhh 
  • megpants209megpants209 member
    edited October 2018
    My insomnia seems to be getting worse week to week. I seriously don’t understand how it’s possible. My husband did not appreciate my attempt to be productive by doing laundry in the middle of the night :D  Oh and the searing lower back pain that radiates when I walk... dunno what that is but it’s a BITCH. 

Otherwise I feel good!
  • Re: boobs. Mine are a little bigger, but what makes them monstrous looking are the friggin veins! They look more like hard, giant, swole, ballooning pecs than boobs at this point. It's not very attractive. 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Mine don’t look super veiny until I’m nursing but it’s intense. 
  • Lower back pain for sure, time to book a massage therapy appointment before I end up off work again with a back injury. Which can't happen because I have precious little sick time left thanks to my first trimester... and my last back injury :( also hip pain, and acid reflux omg, if I lean too far forward I will spit fire I swear
  • @kayjay44 @madreofdragons I’m slow what is SPD? Lol 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I feel sort of odd that I don't really have anything to report right now... Fingers crossed that lasts! 
  • @danixbanani24 symphysis pubis dysfunction :) the front of your pelvis where the two sides join are fucked up basically. Mine just aches all day. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• The headaches!!  This is the third morning in a row with one and I'm not dehydrated or hungry or have any good reason.  The abdominal pulling and stretching has also been fun this week.
  • @thechickendance- I hear you about the ab (and for me way down low) pulling and stretching. I went on a walk Sunday that was a little more strenuous for me than I should have done and pains down there (I guess RLP?!) was awful! I don't really remember this part from last time. I was too consumed by thinking I was gonna die from the mystery ailment of heartburn ...
  • cass06_07 said:
    I feel like i need to ask for a definition of monstrous... before i can comment  :#

I'm breaking out of my F's right now. Which for me is super uncharted territory!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • cas060cas060 member
    edited September 2018
    @AshleySparkle720.. okay im not far behind you at ddd (aka f)... which is unchartered for my usual itty bitty dd's.   :D

She told me id probably want to wait for the nursing bra since a month or so before ill upsize when the milk starts coming but im sorry, the maternity bras with no underwire are just a sloppy mess and so wrong.  I told her id take the nursing underwire and be back when it was too small.  
  • 3.0 had the hiccups for the first time I've been able to feel this morning - I'm trying to enjoy it now because I know this will be miserable in a few months!

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Haha, @hannahbananas11 she must be freaking out! She probably thinks she has a whole community of worms in there. 

Its weird how how I can feel that my organs are squished around too, like on Saturday when I was puking I could feel my stomach churning, but it was way higher up in my belly than where I usually feel it. It makes perfect sense of course, but it’s so weird to actually feel all this stuff happening!
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • @grebretso just wait until baby is born!! The emptiness you feel where baby was is BIZARRE. It takes a while for your organs to settle back in place and until they do it's like this gaping hole in your mashed-potato-stomach
  • @BourbonBiscuits weeeeird! Can’t say I’m looking forward to that. Reproducing is so strange! I mean, is this whole process really the best design nature could come up with?? 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024