April 2019 Moms

Week 2 (Due 4/8-4/14) Check-in w/o 9/24

mermaidcamermaidca member
edited September 2018 in April 2019 Moms
1. Due date? 

2. Pregnancy-related AW/vents/randoms for this week? Questions for the group?

3.  Any appointments this week? 

4.  How are you feeling? 

5. What kind of prenatal exercise(s) are you doing? 

6. It's Fall Premiere Week! Are there any new shows that you're looking forward to watching?
Me: 31
H: 36
L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Week 2 (Due 4/8-4/14) Check-in w/o 9/24

• 1. Due date?  4/8

2. Pregnancy-related AW/vents/randoms for this week? Questions for the group?  I am feeling so terrible lately!  I have been so lucky so far to be feeling pretty good so far.  Food has been difficult to get down.  I'm craving sour things but nothing is sour enough!

3.  Any appointments this week?  NT scan tomorrow!

4.  How are you feeling?  Mentioned in #2.  Feeling pretty crummy!!!  So sick.  If it's pregnancy related, it's pretty late to come on now at 12 weeks.  If it's a flu then holy moly I am not mentally prepared.

5. What kind of prenatal exercise(s) are you doing?  Ha. 

6. It's Fall Premiere Week! Are there any new shows that you're looking forward to watching?  I'm still a huge fan of SNL.  There aren't really any others that I follow.  I watch a lot of reality TV and they don't seem to always follow the fall schedule.
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • 1. Due date? 4/8

2. Pregnancy-related AW/vents/randoms for this week? Questions for the group? I'm blaming pregnancy for throwing out my back last week (dang relaxin) and I'm still sore from that. Otherwise I've been feeling loads better today compared to last week. I'm hoping the migraines stay away and I continue to have my appetite back.

3.  Any appointments this week? Chiropractor appointment today to hopefully fix my back and maybe set me up for prenatal appointments throughout the pregnancy to prevent another breech baby. I need a head down baby this time for my HBAC

4.  How are you feeling? Pretty good like I said in question 2. Just needs to keep going this week

5. What kind of prenatal exercise(s) are you doing? I want to start doing more prenatal yoga and going on walks with my DD. I've been seriously slacking since I've felt so tired and gross this first trimester

6. It's Fall Premiere Week! Are there any new shows that you're looking forward to watching? Nothing that has grabbed my attention quite yet. I'm sure I'll get hooked on something. Normally it's CBS shows that get me. Then again, DWTS starts and that's always a good binge on hulu once it gets going.

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Due date? 4/8

2. Pregnancy-related AW/vents/randoms for this week? Questions for the group? I have been feeling better lately.. but dizziness is a new symptom that pretty much sucks. 

3.  Any appointments this week? Nope! Just patiently waiting on my NIPT results..

4.  How are you feeling? Much better, still ready to just have a legit bump instead of unbuttoned pants.

5. What kind of prenatal exercise(s) are you doing? you're funny.

6. It's Fall Premiere Week! Are there any new shows that you're looking forward to watching? YAAASSSS. The Good Doctor and This is Us!! 
  • @bankssl1 the dizziness! My midwife told me that it might be low blood pressure, low blood sugar, or anemia, (so many possibilities) she has me on some iron supplements and I need to snack once an hour with a small portion of healthy foods (nuts & cheese, etc). So far it seems to be helping but it's crazy how quickly it can come on.

• 1. Due date? April 11th

2. Pregnancy-related AW/vents/randoms for this week? Questions for the group? No questions. Found out it’s a boy last Friday. That make 3 boys and 1 girl. Oh boy. Lol

3.  Any appointments this week? I have my 12 week appointment tomorrow, I had to move it up a few days because traveling for work later this week.

4.  How are you feeling? Tired. Extreme dizziness is improving.

Im on modified bedrest because of a subchorionic bleed, so I am only able to walk and do prenatal yoga. I was told to stop running and going to spin class.

6. It's Fall Premiere Week! Are there any new shows that you're looking forward to watching? This is Us and SNL.
  • @angelob88 - That makes sense.. I was low on iron my last pregnancy. I assumed it was low blood sugar and then stuffed my face with chocolate  :D 
  • 1. Due date? 
    April 9

Nope Prenatal. I have the chiropractor. The kids have Dermatology and Eye doctors (they’re both an hour away)

4.  How are you feeling? 
    Better nausea wise. Still feeling exhausted. Where is the second trimester energy? Lol

FitBody Bootcamp

6. It's Fall Premiere Week! Are there any new shows that you're looking forward to watching?
    Manifest looks good.
    Cant wait for Greys Anatomy, The Resident, DWTS,
  • 1. Due date? 4/10

2. Pregnancy-related AW/vents/randoms for this week? Questions for the group? I’m so tired of working. So tired. I wish we were in a position to where I could work less, but we aren’t. At least if I have to work, I’m working a job I love in a field I enjoy. Could be worse. 

3.  Any appointments this week? A follow up on Wednesday from my ER visit a couple of weeks ago. Baby looked perfect at that point and I haven’t had any issues since, so it should be a smooth visit. NT ultrasound and blood draw for NT and NIPT 5/1, and 13 week visit with my midwife on 5/3! So many appointments.

4.  How are you feeling? Mostly fine. I gag really easily, but nausea is gone. Getting some nerve pain in my back, and having issues with round ligament pains. Fatigue is at an all time high which has led to several crying fits. I hope I’ll regain some energy soon. 

5. What kind of prenatal exercise(s) are you doing? Trail walks with DH whenever we can. I’m physically active at work so I’m trying not to push it. 

6. It's Fall Premiere Week! Are there any new shows that you're looking forward to watching? Still don’t have cable, so I’m sticking to watching stuff months later on amazon and Netflix. 
  • 1. Due date? 4/11

2. Pregnancy-related AW/vents/randoms for this week? Questions for the group? I’m feeling so sad about my job!! I thought I would love it but it’s actually terrible and now I feel rather stuck😔 hopefully things get better soon.

3.  Any appointments this week? Not this week.

4.  How are you feeling? So much better the last few days!! I think I’m possibly coming out of the fog a bit.

5. What kind of prenatal exercise(s) are you doing? Trying to go on walks in the evening... i’d Like to do more but I’m SO tired.

6. It's Fall Premiere Week! Are there any new shows that you're looking forward to watching? Yes!!! This is us, the voice!
  • Fingers crossed we all start feeling better soon, sounds like a lot of us are pretty miserable right now.  Growing a human is hard :neutral:!

1. Due date? 4/10

I'm getting my kid's cold on top of being miserable from pregnancy symptoms.  Ugh!  Not sure I can handle anything more this week and it's only Monday.  DH goes away for work training midweek and I'm not looking forward to figuring out sitters/housework/kid 24/7 and all that jazz on my own.

12 week appointment tomorrow, first trimester ultrasound screening on October 5th.

4.  How are you feeling? 
    Like utter garbage.  Threw up for the first time yesterday - isn't the end of first tri supposed to be the start of feeling better?!  Daily migraines, round ligament pain and sciatica, nausea/unable to eat.  I'm so over this stage of pregnancy....

Hah.  I've been attempting to Crossfit or do one or two strength pieces a week, but it's been a joke compared to my normal.  The lack of exercise is seriously adding to my depression.  I may talk to my doctor tomorrow about it, although I'm not really sure they'll have anything to suggest.

We only have Netflix, but as far as new shows go, I've been trying to convince my kid to watch The Dragon Prince with me but he claims he "already saw it when I was big."  Four year olds... sigh.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. Due date? 4/11

I just had my FIRST appointment today after 12 weeks and we FINALLY got to hear the babys heartbeat and know okay!! Heartbeat is 165 and everything looks good.

3.  Any appointments this week? Just had my first one this morning, praise the Lord

4.  How are you feeling? Much better! I had hand foot mouth all weekend along with my son so anything is better than that! Hallelujah for the second trimester!!

5. What kind of prenatal exercise(s) are you doing? I go on the elliptical and on walks

6. It's Fall Premiere Week! Are there any new shows that you're looking forward to watching? I dont really watch "regular" tv.. I dont even know what shows are currently on lol Watching Atypical on Netflix and Castle Rock on Hulu
  • 1. Due date? 4/12

2. Pregnancy-related AW/vents/randoms for this week? Questions for the group? I just want to have a true baby bump already! I'm not sure if mine is just pure constipation or what. I already started wearing maternity jeans because, even though they're a little big, there is NO way my regular pants are fitting.

3.  Any appointments this week? No, not for a couple more weeks.

4.  How are you feeling?  Actually starting to feel a little better. Still have a few gagging episodes, but I don't feel like vomiting all the time which is great.

5. What kind of prenatal exercise(s) are you doing? Walking, starting to run just a teensy bit. Also doing the Aaptiv app. It's called "Move Through Maternity" and it gives you 4 exercises a week, tailored to each week of pregnancy. I thought I was kind of in shape before I got pregnant, but I'm having to modify a lot.....and these are maternity workouts! But I'm just gonna keep on keepin' on.

6. It's Fall Premiere Week! Are there any new shows that you're looking forward to watching? This Is Us, although I still have a few episodes from season 2 I need to finish. I'm always behind.
  • 1. Due date? 4/9

2. Pregnancy-related AW/vents/randoms for this week? Questions for the group? I'm having some really good days..... But then the bad ones seem to make up for the days I feel good. 

3.  Any appointments this week? I had my 12 week ultrasound on Friday. It was a terrible appointment. He was rough and callous and really didn't even get to see the baby. I left crying. I'll be filing a complaint for sure. 

4.  How are you feeling? Meh today was a bad day. 

5. What kind of prenatal exercise(s) are you doing? Lol lol lol

6. It's Fall Premiere Week! Are there any new shows that you're looking forward to watching? I really want to watch manifest but I haven't found a way yet. 
  • 1. Due date? April 12❤️

2. Pregnancy-related AW/vents/randoms for this week? Questions for the group? Just super happy to have made it to week 12!

3.  Any appointments this week? 10/3

4.  How are you feeling? Still exhausted and peeing all the time, but over all, feeling amazing. 

5. What kind of prenatal exercise(s) are you doing? LOL. 

6. It's Fall Premiere Week! Are there any new shows that you're looking forward to watching? Was very excited to see the 2hr premier of Grey’s Anatomy; loved it! 
    E (24) + DH (30)
    2 first trimester losses (2011, 2012)
    Actively TTC since January 2014
    Project RAINBOW<3

• @plumpoppies, I’m so sorry to hear that. I just finished filing a complaint about my 12 week appointment last week. I hope you’re able to get the care that you and baby deserve after this!