May 2019 Moms

Meal-Prep Monday 9/24

1. What did you cook up in the kitchen this weekend to prep for this coming week?
  2. As we are fully in our first trimester, did you discover any *fun* new food aversions this weekend?   
  3. Are you taking any steps in your meal-preps or meal-planning for the week to be extra healthy for the bun in the oven?
  4. GTKY - If you could eat one thing and that one thing had magically zero calories, what would your ultimate indulgence be?

Re: Meal-Prep Monday 9/24

1. What did you cook up in the kitchen this weekend to prep for this coming week?   - I took advantage of the one day I wasn’t too nauseated last week to get some meals in my freezer for the days I just can’t bring myself to cook.  I got 8 done in about 2 hours, so I’m pretty proud of myself.  I have a pork roast in the crock pot so we can have carnitas after DS’ soccer game tonight.  
    2. As we are fully in our first trimester, did you discover any *fun* new food aversions this weekend?     Sweets are really unappealing to me right now.  
    3. Are you taking any steps in your meal-preps or meal-planning for the week to be extra healthy for the bun in the oven? I really really should, but I haven’t had the energy to find any new   easy healthy recipes. DH and I have started getting up early to walk though.
    4. GTKY - If you could eat one thing and that one thing had magically zero calories, what would your ultimate indulgence be?  Well, even with my distaste for sweets right now, I might still have to say cheesecake because I love cheesecake that much.