Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 9/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**  

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 9/24

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 29/13

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: I say I want to wait for AF in 2 days but I may succumb to trying out a dollarstore cheapie today   :#

R/R: still have this bloody head cold! I really need to calm myself with the symptom spotting  :s:s
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: Good per FF

Typical LP length: 9

Testing: Maybe if I make it to 10 DPO and temps still look good

R/R: Rave - I have crosshairs! Rant - it's going to rain all week here. 

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler. FF says my OPKs don't jive with my temps, but I got a blazer at 9pm at CD15 as well as like 7am on CD16, so it seems right to me. 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly - Ugh, migraines! (you can't see, but I'm shaking my fist) I really hope you feel better soon. Migraines are the WORST. I used to get them so badly they'd make me throw up. 

@chichiphin - I disagree with FF, too. Seems like you O'd on CD 16 to me. 
  • Options
    @harrierwife no problem :) and your chart is looking good! Based on your blazing pos OPK and temp rise, I agree, CD 12. Looks like we will be cycle buddies this go around too. I luckily have a few things planned to keep me busy. Starting with a girls night tomorrow! Wahoo! I like your idea of cleaning the house to stay busy too. Ours needs it! And it’s supposed to be a rainy day tomorrow. 

@prpl11butterfly your chart is looking good too! I debated on only temping a few days before my fertile window. But then I slept in those days lol and said meh, I will just get a monitor next month.

@chichiphin  your chart also looks really good. Boo rain! It’s supposed to be cooler here this week so I’m hoping to get all our walks outside! As long as the mosquitoes aren’t bad.

I love when I am finally in the TWW again and can see who I might end up in a bmb with. It gives me a little hope each cycle that this could be it!

ffmc: I looked up cute Christmas announcements yesterday on Pinterest. Because if we did get KU this cycle, that’s when we would tell our parents. Ugh FF and your damn predicted milestones information...
  • Options
    harrierwifeharrierwife member
    edited September 2018
    @meatballs37 - yeah cycle buddies!

and re: ffmc - I can't help that, either. H is really guilty of  timeline planning. 
  • Options
    @harrierwife what kind of things do you sew?! I'm a sewer/crafter as well :)
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited September 2018
    Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO: 23/12 or 13

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: did this morning- BFN. Now I guess WFAF 

R/R: still confused at this cycle and when AF is coming. One app says in 5 days since that would match my average length but that would make my LP pretty long. The other app says in 2. I’m just frustrated and ready for this cycle to be over. Darn you early ovulation throwing me off. No raves because it’s a rainy Monday morning (day 3 of rain in a row) and I’m frustrated 

CS/Q: none 

@meatballs37 I do that all the time. Was hoping it would happen this cycle because my parents are coming to visit in a month and we could tell all our parents at once, I was already looking up ways to tell  :D
  • Options
    @ThompsonHM2 - I sew everything  :D I make most of my own clothes and quilt. I am finishing up a linen button down shirt for H and will probably just make him another since the pattern pieces are all out.  What do you sew??
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Edited to finish writing  

@ThompsonHM2 Goodluck! 
    @harrierwife I agree cd12. 
    @meatballs37 I need to take your approach  
    @chichiphin gah those overnight ovulations really throw me off. 
    @prpl11butterfly your chart is looking good! 

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: - 5,-3,-2,0

Typical LP length: 12-13 

Testing: next week

R/R: just feel like blah today  

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @meatballs37 I'm glad you're able to take a more relaxed approach and I'm right there with you on getting excited about who could be in the next BMB. I'm getting my hopes up too high for a June BMB.
    @prpl11butterfly ugh I'm sorry about the migraine! 
    @ThompsonHM2 hope you can shake that head cold 
    @harrierwife ya I'm thinking it was between 15&16, not a true 15. fx for your timing!
    @b_1029 sorry for cycle confusion! I also am hating the constant colder rain here
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited September 2018
    @chichiphin it’s ok! Just hoping my body was really ready to get pregnant this month so that’s why it was so early haha. Usually I get a +OPK around CD 11-12 and then a day or two later get O cramps, like clockwork. This month I got a + the morning of CD10 and had cramps that night, so it’s really throwing me off. 
    @harrierwife FX as well! Everyone here seems awesome and NOT crazy  :p
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 19/1

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Typical LP length:  7 (However, this is my first month taking B6, so hopefully it lengthens.)

Testing: WFAF

R/R: So I'm an idiot and totally understand why people temp and don't just rely on OPKs. I was really bad this cycle due to my husband's birthday celebrations about testing correctly and effectively. I basically tested too early in the day and only once a day. Looking back, I never got a blazing positive, which I now know translates into a negative. The bottom line is, I'm not sure when (or if, I suppose) I O'd so I'm basing my Ovulation Date off of CM and the darkest OPK. I know, I know. I should go sit in the back of the class.

CS/Q: Nope.
    @meatballs37 Good luck! I'm glad that it was less stressful for you not to temp. It's so easy to turn into a huge ball of nerves during the TTC journey.
    @harrierwife I'm so jealous, I wish I could sew! Honestly, I don't even own a needle and thread.
    @prpl11butterfly I hope your migraine goes away quickly! Those are no joke.

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    @elle-0409 I feel you! that is why I took temps this month and I feel way more in control of the whole thing. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @chichiphin I'm so happy that you had a positive experience and feel more in control due to temping! I definitely do NOT feel in control, lol! Maybe I'll temp next month. Or get an OPK that isn't from The Dollar Tree.
    TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    lol @elle-0409 I totally understand! I used pregmate OPKs from amazon and I love them. easy to read the lines and cheap. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @chichiphin Thank you! 
    TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022

• Options
    *lurking*

@elle-0409 Totally with you on OPK! I’m going to start testing 2x when I know I’m mid cycle. We can sit in the back of class together 😂 

November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Options
    @chichiphin ahhh! I think it was you who told me about the pregmate OPKs! I’ve used them for the last two cycles and LOVE them. The Walgreens brand I had before the test strip was so small! And when I dipped the Walgreens one versus the pregnant one, that one was way more positive looking! Plus it synced up perfectly with my last cycle. Thank you! It made not temping this go around much easier! 

@mamanbebe I agree, it is definitely hopping in here today! 
  • Options
    @harrierwife I agree with CD12, hopefully your temps confirm!

@b_1029 Sorry about the BFN :(

Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -5,-4,-2, IUI on -1, IUI on O

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: nononononononononoooo

R/R: Rant: too many comments in here already!  (j/k that's a good thing)  Rave: I ordered 3 pairs of boots this weekend.

CS/Q:  Nah.
  • Options
    @Sparty18 yay boot weather!!! Where did you order them from? I am thinking about hitting up dsw this week. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 if I am - you're welcome! haha I hate how tiny the window is on the clinic guard brand of preg tests, so I know what you mean. 

@sparty18 pls share your boot finds, thx 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @meatballs37 I ordered them all from dsw.  They didn't have my size in two of the pairs in the store, so I just ordered all 3 online.  They have a hellofall code for 15% off anything, 20% off $99 and 25% off $199 that goes through Wednesday this week!  It works in store or online.
  • Options
    @chichiphin Haha missed your comment before my last post, here you go:

• Options
    @Sparty18 drooling over the nude ones! Thanks for the coupon codes! 
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited September 2018
    [tried to delete my original post but couldn’t. Am struggling with something but wasn’t sure if this was the right place or not ]

Also @Sparty18 I love those nude ones as well!
  • Options
    elle-0409 said:
    The bottom line is, I'm not sure when (or if, I suppose) I O'd so I'm basing my Ovulation Date off of CM and the darkest OPK. I know, I know. I should go sit in the back of the class. 
    Oh that's not nice!  :p You can sit with us. 

It could be that you had a short surge and simply missed it. That's actually exactly why I stopped using the digital OPKs and got the Wodfos - it was easier for me to compare the there-but-not-exactly-positive lines since I have very short peaks, too. My first month using OPKs I missed my surge entirely. I think basing your O date off of CM and the darkest OPK is just fine!
  • Options
    @Sparty18 - LOVE them! Especially the short nude pair!!
  • Options
    @elle-0409:  girl....right there with ya!!  Kind of winging my O date, too!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 31/9ish? 

Timing:   Statistically impossible

Typical LP length:  11-12

Testing:  No more.  Since my O date was undetermined, I had tested for my first date (that had okay timing), but now we're well past the window for that having happened.  So I must have O'ed at the later date (or not at all, I suppose).  FF predicting (based on previous cycles) that AF comes on Wed.  Really just waiting now.  (guess I could move back over to WTO...)

R/R:   none

CS/Q:  Just consider me a PSA on why temping is recommended?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @meatballs37 I'm glad that you're sleeping better.  
    @harrierwife yay for clear fertility signs!  That Ellen gif made me LOL.  I really need to learn how to gif.
    @prpl11butterfly I hope your migraine is gone by the time you read this.  And I obviously don't know what the Facebook post was, but hugs to you.  Sometimes social media can kick you in the gut.
    @chichiphin I am so sick of rain, too.  It seriously makes the days all run together.
    @b_1029 I'm sorry about the BFN.
    @asupernovablizzardstorm I hope you feel better!
    @elle-0409 I'm with you on the "now I wish I had temped" train.  If it's OK, I'll sit in the back with you and @cpiper39. :)
    @Sparty18 pretty boots!!
    @ThompsonHM2 feel better!  I have a cold too and I just want to breathe through my nose, darnit!

I thought I was in the wrong thread for a minute since it seems like a chunk of the WTO crowd moved over here today!

Month/Cycle:3/3

CD/DPO: 19/1(although today could be O because I had a blazing positive OPK yesterday morning after an "I think this is positive" on Saturday)

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, O.  The crazy thing is, DH was sick during FW last cycle, I got sick this time.  I powered through, though!

Typical LP length: 11-14

Testing: Probably @ October 5.  FF is predicting CD1 for October 6.

R/R: Pretty much my entire class (including me) has a cold right now.  So yeah, today was "fun*.  Thank goodness they are old enough to know to use tissues and can wipe/blow their own noses. But I treated myself to Panera's squash soup for dinner.  Perfect excuse. 

CS/Q: None.  Didn't temp.  Wish I had. Womp, womp.
    Edit: fix timing

• Options
    @emeraldduchess sorry you are sick. Major props for sticking it out and HIO that many times in a row! 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 I was pretty darn determined. :D
  • Options
    Apologies for the late post--Ive been a dirty lurker all day but haven't had a chance to post, since I can only Bump on mobile and it is awful.

@prpl11butterfly I am so sorry you had a bad social media experience. Any way for you to avoid checking for a few days to give whatever happened a chance to move further down your feed?

@emeraldduchess and @ThompsonHM2 feel better! Drink lots of fluids! (That's what my mom always said for colds, anyway, and seemed to work for me as a kid).

@everyone in the back of the OPK/temping class--I am joining you and wearing a hoodie with the hood pulled down low over my eyes so the teacher can't tell I'm actually sleeping through class. (Had a student try to do that in my class today and then I just stood and lectured from the back standing next to him. I may be mean as an instructor, but I have fun!)

@Sparty18 I love the boots and that I can kinda vicariously shoe shop through you. I've been banned from buying new shoes until I donate some of the ones I have, and I just....can't...give up any. So thanks for letting me drool over yours a bit!

@the rest of you: much love, excited that we are spending the next few days together, and hoping all goes well/better with you tonight and tomorrow but my thumbs are going to fall off trying to individually tag everyone when this board exploded today! 

All the stats: the same as before, plus one day. We had terrible timing this cycle because I flunked OPK, so pretty much just hanging around WFAF. Might POAS anyway if AF doesn't come as scheduled on Thursday, but might wait the full AF window (could be Friday or Saturday) since I am on the statistically impossible train with @lcking82