Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 9/17

suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
edited September 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: WTO Monday 9/17

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU:  PNV,VitD, Bcomplex, EPO, BBT/CM, Starting OPKs and HIO EOD in a few days.

R/R: Rant: still tired from a fun weekend of wedding celebrations. Rave: I meal prepped some last night so I have healthy food to take to work! 

CS/Q: None yet
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: OPK, PNV, BBT

R/R: Boo for Monday’s, but I started temping vaginally since my temps have been a little sporadic. It seems to be helping.

CS/Q: Nothing yet

@jessg2223 That’s great about the meal prepping. I’ve found when I do that, stress goes way down for the week.
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, OPK, BBT

R/R: H has an appointment this week to get a referral for a sperm analysis. Hopefully this happens sooner rather than later.

CS/Q: boring chart right now.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited September 2018
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: everything! and HIO as much as possible in the near future.

R/R: Well it's monday wompppp. But! I'm getting my balayage touched up on Wednesday and I'm going shopping for some more prof clothes this weekend for my new gig :) so some stuff to look forward to!

CS/Q: keeping my temps for now, even tho they're wonky AF. Also per the chart stalk thread, I'm gonna temp at closer times each AM...

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Month/Cycle: 2-2 after bench 20 total

CD:  16

WAYDTGKU: hio, pnv, ppl, temping 

R/R: I started to show signs of O last week, but didn’t, I blame my surgery .  But I had a positive opk, am spotting and a bit crampy , so I am pretty happy about all that!

CS/Q:  none
    @rikiteacup I hope your dh can get his appointment soon!

• @jessg2223 Meal prepping is something I strive to be more consistent about. You are my inspiration!
    @rikiteacup Good luck to your husband! It's hard to wait.
    @chichiphin Have fun getting your hair done and updating your wardrobe! There are so many beautiful clothes coming out for fall.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, B6, B12 shots, OPK, HIO, and we are going to try pre-seed this month.

R/R: Rant: It's a million degrees. Rave: I finally got brave enough to start watching season two of "Stranger Things." But I have to watch it on my phone at the gym, so if I get scared I just start running faster.

CS/Q: Nada.

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @jessg2223 I love feeling healthy after meal prepping but by day 3 of the same ish I am over it. 
    @rikiteacup I hope the SA gives you some answers
    @holly321 I'm glad you're happy about what your body is doing... 
    @elle-0409 ack! I love stranger things. I wish season 3 was coming out this halloween... but I have the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to look forward to!

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @jessg2223 meal prepping is the best. I really need to work on that. 
    @cpiper39 glad vaginal temping seems to be working better for you. I've found I like it better, personally. 
    @rikiteacup FX YH can get that SA done soon. 
    @chichiphin also getting my balayage touched up next week. What colours are you going for? 
    @holly321 how did your surgery go? Managing ok with only 1 hand so far? 

Tags from last week that I didn't get around to answering before the wkd...
    @meatballs37 no idea about acupuncture yet, doing it through my naturopath so I'll find out more on Saturday. I will keep you posted!
    @emeraldduchess we just went somewhere local (about a 4hr drive). We were near the market and the river so we enjoyed walking around exploring the city. He had been a few times before but I'd never been. Loved it, need to go back. Even though we were staying basically right downtown, it didn't feel crowded or crazy. 

Month/Cycle: 9/7

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: Last week was rough, my poor SO had to deal with my spontaneous emotional outbreaks Tues - Thurs (bawling at nothing), then pissy/moody Fri-Sun. I'm chalking it up to hormones because I think my body is trying desperately to ovulate, but no dice. Sometimes I really worry how moody I'll be when I actually do get KU and my hormones are all crazy. 
    Rave: the community golf tournament we help organize was a huge hit yesterday. My SO won the putting contest so he made $127.50 in prize money. Everyone kept asking if he was going to buy me something pretty for my birthday, and his answer? "Nah, I needed bowling money for this season" (he's in a league and bowling comes before everything else).  :/  

CS/Q: my poor body doesn't know what it's doing right now. We had to be up at 4am yesterday to make lunches for 172 golfers so I hoped my low temp would be an outlier but based on today's temp it looks like I'm still WTO. 

Notes: I planned on discarding the first two temp spikes on Sept 10 and 11 because we were on vacation and I was temping later than usual/didn't get a good night's sleep, but I left it in there for now so I could see the pattern. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 I'm actually adding more blonde. I switched to balayage so I'd stop damaging my entire head with highlights, but now I'm at the point where I feel too brunette, so I'm going to have her pull the blonde up closer to my roots & tone it out. What colors do you go for? 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @chichiphin I'm on episode 4 of the second season, and I have a very strong feeling I'm going to binge the rest of the episodes in the next two days. I'm excited about Sabrina, too! Lots of spooky vibes as we gear up for Halloween.
    TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @emeraldduchess - (from yesterday) - I am very, very picky about how many and which kitchen appliances make their way into our home (I HATE CLUTTERRR) but I love my Kitchen Aid immersion blender. I use it a lot - everything from jam, to soups, to even my own mayo (#worthit)......what sold me on it was that it ultimately cut down on after-meal clean up because you could blend stuff right in its pot! No transferring to a blender!

Also, boooooooo for knitting mistakes! Frogging stinks, but its better to have a final product that you're proud of!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: CM/CP/BBT/OPKs, N&C, #allthesupplements

R/R: Since the weather insists on still being too hot and humid, I swam a mile at the pool this morning. The water was surely in the high-80s, but, better than running around the neighborhood? I haven't been working out the last few weeks and I feel like its starting to show - my body hurts EVERYWHERE. I just feel old. My knees are creaky, my neck is stiff, and I can barely touch my toes. I think I'm gonna call the chiropractor.  :D

CS/Q: Meh, not much to see still, but my chart is in the spoiler. 

• grangerhp37grangerhp37 member
    edited September 2018
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Ava, OPKs (If they come in soon! I ran out!), PCOS supplements + pnv

R/R: Rave: It's (hopefully) FW! I'm really hoping that I O sometime between CD17-19. We can only keep up with the TTC HIO for so long without one of us getting in a mood about it. Going to aim for every day this week if we can manage... Rant: We had friends over Saturday night, and I had 4 glasses of wine spread out over 6 hours... STILL got sick that night and felt hungover all day Sunday. How?! Why do I feel so old?! Also, I forgot to wear my Ava that night so I missed my temp yesterday too. Double rant!

CS/Q: No questions really. Ava moved my FW up one day so it’s predicting O on Saturday (CD18). I know it’s not really designed for women with irregular cycles, but I hope it’s right!

• @jessg2223 I always feel more prepared for the week if I can meal prep in advance - it rarely happens though! I'm lucky if I make it to the grocery store on Sundays...
    @cpiper39 I'm glad your temps are more consistent!
    @chichiphin I agree with the temping thread that if you try to temp at the exact same time or within 15-30 minutes, your temps should be more consistent than a time difference of up to 2 hours.
    @holly321 Ugh sorry your body couldn't make O happen but FX it does soon!
    @kiki047 Sorry you're still here - hopefully your body can make O happen soon!
  • kiki047kiki047 member
    edited September 2018
    @chichiphin I have dark brown hair, almost black. I've done some light caramel/blonde in the past but it lightened so much. I think I'll go caramel/cinnamon this time. Something like this.

Edited to fix the link.

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Thanks everyone! I only prepped 1 meal though so still have plenty to do. Just happy I went to the store last night after such a busy weekend away.
  • @chichiphin, have fun shopping ‘fall clothes are always my favorite!

@kiki047, surgery seemed to go well, I haven’t been waking up from my hand being asleep so far!  (I wasn’t so lucky with my other arm). And I am barely restricted now, just can’t do things that hurt, so mostly grip m, biggest issue is my allergy to bandaids, thanks for asking.   That’s great about the golf tournament!  And sorry for the hormones and moods, hopefully your dh was a good sport,  ;)

• @jessg2223 I always say I am going to do meal prep, but I just can't get my act together.  What kind of meals are you making?
    @chichiphin I just had to google balayage because I had no clue what you were talking about. :D I have never colored my hair, so my only experience is watching my mom get her hair frosted when I was little.  That reminds me I really need a haircut.  Darn split ends.
    @harrierwife thanks for the info about the immersion blender.  I already have a bunch of kitchen gadgets but I think this would be worth it to not have to transfer anything from the pot to the blender.
    @kiki047 that's great that the tournament was a hit.  
    @elle-0409 a few of my friends are REALLY into "Stranger Things" but I am hesitant to watch it because I HATE being scared.  Although I used to watch "Ghost Hunters" so...
    @holly321 how are you healing after your surgery?  
    @rikiteacup I hope your husband doesn't have to wait too long for his appointment.
    @dogmomma271 fingers crossed for good timing!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, tracking with Fertility Friend, red raspberry leaf tea, prenatal vitamins, trying to eat cleaner, cutting back on alcohol, HIO during FW.

R/R: Rave: Meyer lemon cookies are awesome.  Rant: I wish we didn't have to assign summer reading projects because that means we have a TON of projects to grade the first two weeks back at school. 

CS/Q: Nope.  I tested with an OPK at work for the first time today.  Not as awkward as I thought it would be! 
  • @emeraldduchess I hate being scared as well, but this show is so good that I can’t help myself! Also, I agree that Meyer lemon cookies are incredible. And I’m glad that it wasn’t too awkward testing at work! 
    TTC History
    Started trying June 2018
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022

• @emeraldduchess I did marinated chicken and cooked a squash. Then today I did a butternut squash soup and a kale/Brussels salad. 
  • @jessg223 that all sounds really good!  I am hoping that once the weather cools down I will be able to make a lot of soup to bring to work.