Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 9/15 - 9/16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**  

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 9/15 - 9/16

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 14/1

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 9-12

Testing: I don't know.. I should probably wait until AF is due but I'll probably start testing on the 24th or 25th.  

R/R: Rant/ OPKs did not help at all this cycle. I never got a positive, even with testing morning, afternoon, evening concentrated urine. I realize that is not uncommon but still a bummer not to have that extra bit of info work out. Rave/ I feel really good about timing this cycle and DH went out of his way to make our last night of ttc for the month kind of romantic and special. 

CS/Q: I think I O'd yesterday afternoon or evening but will only be certain if temp continues to climb tomorrow. Yesterday's dip was probably lower than recorded because I had to get out of bed suddenly and then jumped back in to take my temp. Chart in spoiler. 

• Options
    @mamabebe how do you know you O’d yet? Do you typically O around CD13, or maybe you didn’t get a positive OPK bc you haven’t O’d??

Month/Cycle: 14/8

CD/DPO: 17/3 (although FF thinks I’m 2 dpo but I disagree) 

Timing: best we’ve had in a while!

Typical LP length: 11-13

Testing: probably next Saturday 

R/R: rant - it’s hot here, I was really enjoying our fall temps and then bam, back up to 90! Rave - we have no plans this weekend and I’m really excited about a weekend at home

CS/Q: nope. I’ll post my chart tomorrow after FF officially gives me CH
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nmbrcrnchr1 I check my CM and have fairly regular cycles. I had a couple days of ewcm, that went to wet cm, then dried up last night, which is really typical for my cycles (in the nearly 6 years I've been tracking). While that doesn't completely confirm ovulation, if I were to ovulate, it would have been yesterday. I'm irritated the OPKs did not help, but I'm not worried yet. I did see a second line, it just never became as dark as the control, so I may have still had too dilute of urine or perhaps just missed a short surge. 
  • Options
    julwanderlustjulwanderlust member
    edited September 2018
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: FF says “good”

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: despite having a FRER in my hand today at Walmart I didn’t buy it. 

R/R: I want to test. But my family is coming over for brunch tomorrow and no matter what the outcome is I don’t want it to impact my mood. Rave? I’ve been cramping a lot today which is WAY early for AF. 

CS/Q: temp dipped this morning I’m hopeful that means something. 

• Options
    @mamanbebe ok cool, I hope my comment didn’t come across as “you haven’t ovulated”, i was only asking bc I just almost missed my peak this cycle bc even though I’ve O’d on CD 11/12 for the last like 8 cycles, this month I O’d on CD 14/15. Didn’t want you to miss it  ;)

@julwonderlust  Fx the dip is for a good reason
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited September 2018
    Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO: 14/3 according to my app but I think it’s 4 based on ovulation cramps 

Timing: good..I hope 

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: same as @mamanbebe, around the 24th

R/R: it got HOT here again too! I went to a football game and was nonstop sweating. Fall, where are you?! Rave- other than the game, we don’t really have plans this weekend which is so nice. Hoping for some QT with DH. 

CS/Q: none

@julwonderlust hopefully the cramping / dip is a good sign! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/7-8 I think

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: WFAF or at least going to try to. If not, I am thinking I may test either Tuesday or Wednesday, only 1-2 days befor AF is due to arrive.

R/R: Cold! Rain and snow mixed! We went from summer, straight into winter! Next week who knows, we could all of a sudden have summer-like weather again. I live in a crazy province, it keeps us on our toes!

CS/Q: None.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Maybe tomorrow morning - but that’d require me buying said test. 

R/R: (1) Hosted an awesome brunch this morning for my grandfather’s 92nd birthday. (2) Mr. Magoo has an application for a family to adopt him. 😍 (3) these cramps feel different and are too early for AF.  Temp dipped yesterday and then spiked this morning. FF’s predictions are driving me crazy. (4) I slept 8:30PM-6AM 

CS/Q: Nothing new to see.