Infertility

Pharmacy?

What pharmacy do you use for IVF medications? I was told to "shop around" for the best price. 

Re: Pharmacy?

• My clinic claimed they did the shopping around for me and had me use Freedom for the bulk of meds (Gonal-F, Cetrotide, Menopur and Novarel). They're having me order my Lupron trigger from SMP Fertility. 
  • mbradfo2mbradfo2 member
    edited September 2018
    Freedom for some things, a local branch of SMP Fertility compounding pharmacy for my PIO and patches.

Freedom was v. good though and I think its prices were competitive. They also had tons of rebate codes and things they applied to my orders. I used them for 3 IUI's and 1 IVF cycle.
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• Loading the player...
  • I used Mandells. I thought their prices were reasonable. They gave me rebates on Gonal f and Menopur I believe. The price of Lupron with them also just went down by about $400 which was very exciting. 
  • i used freedom but i started to find some cheaper-  This time around my insurance covered most  and I just had to pay copays 
     If you are interested I do have 7 boxes of menopur 3 gonal f 450 and one cetrotide.  $75 for each-   I'm just trying to make back my copays but would love to be able to help someone else at the same time
  • Your health and welfare are of the utmost importance to all of us at The Bump. We want you to be aware that there are rules and regulations regarding the sale, acceptance or donation of medications, including fertility drugs, and in many cases may be illegal. Such offers, sales, exchanges or other transactions are expressly prohibited on or through The Bump. We do not allow or endorse any of such offers or transactions, and expressly disclaim any responsibility with respect thereto.