Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 9/14

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**  

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 9/14

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Maybe Sunday? ideally I'd like to wait until Friday because next week at work is crazy busy and I need to be focused but it's doubtful I have that much willpower. 

R/R: DH comes home from his conference today <3 

As requested new foster pup in spoiler. The brown dog is our dog, Sully, the white dog is our foster, Mr. Magoo (but he doesn't answer very well to that name). The top picture was how I left them before I got in the shower, the bottom picture is what I found when I got out of the shower (5 min later)

• Options
    **lurking from WTO** omg @julfiastro that pitty piglet head! your baby is so cute too. I want to rescue a velvet blockhead baby so bad but not until after our chihuahuas move on. they're too feisty for a bigger dog!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/5ish

Typical LP length: 14(ish) days

Testing: WFAF

R/R: It’s Friday!! Woo hoo! I recently learned that my sister is TTC so now I’m dreaming/hoping/praying we can both have little ones super close in age. Ahh! How much fun would that be!?!?! Must. Calm. Down.

CS/Q: Nada

@julfiastro Your pups are so cute!! And Mr. Magoo kinda looks like actual Mr. Magoo!!! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO:  25/11

Timing: -5,-4,-3

Typical LP length: 12-14 

Testing: BFN @ 10dpo, WFAF

R/R: I think we I am benching myself for the next couple of months. I have been a crappy employee, obsessing over pee sticks and not visiting my customers like I should. My employer has a huge plan change scheduled for next May and I need to make sure that I am meeting my goals so I don't get behind. On top of that DH employer just let him know that the basically screwed him. They were paying his student loans and decided that they were no longer going to do that for NP only Dr's... So there is our daycare payment I was budgeting for eventually. Ugh I am in a bad place today and AF needs to come on so I can move on ac accept that it will at least be another year before trying again.  Pity Party for one over here. I know I am being dramatic, but I would rather say it here than to say it out loud and be all Woe is me. 

CS/Q: nothing new. Temps dropping AF in sight. 
  • Options
    @chichiphin - I am a big proponent of adopting and there are so many breed specific rescues. We "foster failed" with two dogs and it's a great "try before you buy" program. Sully came to us as a temp foster November (his real fosters were going on vacation) he was a stray with NO manners and didn't know how to behave with other dogs. He was placed in a prison training program for 12 weeks where he was partnered with an inmate and the inmate was responsible for training, socialization and taking care of him. He came back to us a changed dog and we officially adopted him a few weeks later. AND so excited that you and your sis are on this journey together - that's so great <3<3<3 

@lillywonderland HA! I see the resemblance!
  • Options
    @julfiastro OMG YESSSS!!! Look at that sweet baby! See this is my problem... Look how perfect they are together. You totally need to keep that baby haha! 

@lillywonderland That is such exciting news! *TW Living kids

My DH is an identical twin and we live within 2 blocks of each other. They have a LO about 4 weeks younger than my DS2. They are basically brothers. They never leave each others side, when we take trips they ask if the other is going. Every weekend they beg to be with each other! It is the sweetest and so fun! 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 18/4-5

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: WFAF 

R/R: Nothing too exciting to report, except that it is way too early to have snow. Had to clean my vehicle off yesterday, wear boots and a heavy jacket. Yuck! Its kind of the norm concidering where I live; we sometimes get snow every month out of the year. Too much too soon. Happy that its at least melting.

CS/Q: Not at this moment
  • Options
    harrierwifeharrierwife member
    edited September 2018
    ::lurking from WTO::

@julwonderlust - OMG YOU GOTTA KEEP HIM! He's so handsome! I lovelovelove pitties.

But really, thank you for fostering him. It's not easy work, but it makes a big difference. 

ETA: Just read about Sully's story - I love those inmate training programs. We have one locally that trains them to be service dogs for vets with PTSD. The prison says the program almost overnight changed the entire dynamic of the population - they were all dying to get accepted into the program. 
  • Options
    @julwonderlust your dogs are so adorable! 
  • Options
    @ottergirl81 It’s still technically summer...and you have snow?!? Lol, that is crazy!!

@klmcguire You need lots of hugs today. I’m sorry that life is throwing you lots of roadblocks. Also, **TW Pregnancy and Kids mentioned**
    Yess! I love that! I know it will be so much fun for us if everything works out and we both get to experience being pregnant and having kids super close in age. My BFF had a LO 4 months before we had our DS and they are so much fun to watch together! It was fun having someone IRL to be pregnant with also.