Baby Names
Options

Which of these two?

Found out #4 is another boy! Big brothers are Simon, Elliott, and Ethan. Middle name will be William, and we are narrowed down to these two...

Which of these two? 64 votes

Seth William
50% 32 votes
Clark William
50% 32 votes

Re: Which of these two?

• Options
    Voted Clark but both are good choices! They would also sound nice reversed as well - William Clark! :) 
  • Options
    William.......Sorry, but anytime I hear Clark I think of Clark Griswold from Christmas Vacation.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    William is my grandfather, so we definitely won’t be using it in the first name spot. Thanks for the feedback so far!
  • Options
    Seth! Very unexpected 

• Options
    kmvisiolikmvisioli member
    edited September 2018
    Ha! 30 votes and the results are 50/50 split. I guess we’re not the only ones torn ;)

I know a couple people have mentioned a negative association with Clark Griswold, but I also have heard several positive associations with Clark Kent or Clark Gable, so doesn’t really bother me.
  • Options
    Both are good choices but I prefer Seth.  It flows a little better and evens things out with your other boys- 2 E’s and 2 S’a
  • Options
    I vote Clark! It has an old timey romantic feel. I know and have met several Seth’s but never a Clark. 
    P.s. I happen to love the Christmas Vacation connection :)
  • Options
    I prefer Clark because it feels old Hollywood to me, Clark Gable for example. I feel that your son could grown into this name as a handsome adult :)
    Me: 28  DH:30
    Together since: May 2005
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1 with IVF & PDG/S (reduce the chance of our child being born with Nager Syndrome)