April 2019 Moms

Easier second time around?

I’m 8weeks 5 days with my second and have ZERO symptoms. With my son I had it all-all day throwing up, exhaustion, sore breasts. This time around I have nothing. For about a week I woke up in middle of the night to pee but that’s stopped. 
For moms with more than one, was it easier the second time? It’s seriously messing with my head. My anxiety is through the roof. I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks and saw the heartbeat but not another one until 12 weeks. I just feel like something is wrong :( 

Re: Easier second time around?

• My second was easier but not too different than my first. This one is easiest by far. I sometimes don’t even feel pregnant. I’m loving every second of it cause I was beyond exhausted and nauseous with my first two. Every pregnancy is so different.
  • tumbleflufftumblefluff member
    edited September 2018
    This is my third and each has been so different. My first I had heartburn and sore breasts.  That’s actually how I knew I was pregnant.  I was also considered high risk due to some complications.  My second I had no symptoms and no complications.  This time around I have sore breasts and I’m nauseous from early afternoon to night.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I think every pregnancy is just different. My first was a walk in the park. Super easy! This one is a nightmare so far. All my mom friends with multiples have described each pregnancy completely differently. 
  • I feel the exact same way and have been waiting for someone to bring this up! My anxiety is really high because of it. I’m sure everything is just fine. I keep taking tests to remind myself that I am indeed still pregnant...7.5 weeks
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm with @harveyisaboysname. When I was pregnant with DD, it was a breeze. This pregnancy is kicking my butt.
  • This time is soooo much easier, and I agree with others that is is a bit nerve wracking.  I do have a ton of symptoms just nothing as severe as last time (though, to be fair I did have 2 last time and only 1 this time)
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • The constant nausea started a few days earlier last time, but other than that I feel equally as terrible this time compared to last time.  It think every pregnancy is very different so wouldn't worry.  I would give lots to feel better this time around - I am getting my butt kicked!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I in no way would call my pregnancy with DD easy, i was high risk, nauseous the entire time, barely allowed to eat and in hell since I had to constantly give my self shots.  This one is starting out just as bad if not worse. 

I am actually convinced that it’s another girl because of it. That and because we have a set in stone boy name but an incomplete girl name. We just have that kind of luck. 
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My first was easiest, 2nd was nausea and this one is throwing up and nausea, sleeping every second I can find (which is why I haven’t been on here too much). Everyone is different. Try not to worry! (Easier said than done, I know!)
  • I can't remember this far back with my first but I do know that the bloating is so much worse this time around. I feel so huge and uncomfortable already. I also feel like there is a little less anxiety this time around even though I'm still pretty anxious. I guess part of it is being busy with a toddler this time around.

• I’m far less nauseous than I was the first time around. But I’m just as tired, if not more because I have a toddler. 
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • This is my third and I’ve been more nauseated with each pregnancy. First no nausea, second slight nausea, third almost constant nausea. However my migraines are way better this time. I think everyone is more tired with subsequent pregnancies because you now have kids to chase around and can’t sleep whenever you want lol. 
    I’m hoping and praying this delivery is shorter and easier. Everyone tells be each labor is easier but my second was way harder than my first. 
  • edited September 2018
    This is my third and I’ve been more nauseated with each pregnancy. First no nausea, second slight nausea, third almost constant nausea. However my migraines are way better this time. I think everyone is more tired with subsequent pregnancies because you now have kids to chase around and can’t sleep whenever you want lol. 
    I’m hoping and praying this delivery is shorter and easier. Everyone tells be each labor is easier but my second was way harder than my first. 
    So true my kid is freaking exhausting when I’m not KU. Although since I pushed for 5 hours straight I’m really really really hoping labor is easier the second time. Part of the reason I actually agreed to have another was the possibility that number 2 would be calmer and that labor could be easier. I’m not giving up on either hope anytime soon. Lol. 

(I’m hoping that this pregnancy seems worse isn’t a prediction of things to come, if so we are done at 2. DONE)
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Second pregnancy here and I feel way more exhausted and nauseous this time around. But it probably doesn’t help having a 20 month old to keep up with. 
  • This is my 2nd and it's way harder this time
  • This is my 2nd pregnancy, and it's definitely not easier this time around for me. Granted, I barely had any symptoms with my first, until sciatica hit later on, so any symptoms at all are more difficult. Ultimately, every person and every pregnancy is different.