May 2019 Moms

Thankful Thursday 9/13

What are you thankful for on this fine Thursday?

Re: Thankful Thursday 9/13

• Starting week 6 with no morning sickness!
  • Loading the player...
  • For Tylenol. Massive caffeine headache today. I’m not giving up coffee by choice, apparently my body is.
  • Thankful for a baby who sleeps through the night. I had to wake her up this morning so I could at least hang with her a little before I left for work!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • keighty80keighty80 member
    edited September 2018
    sleepy33 said:
    I am thankful I have fresh, delicious hot lunch prepared for me every day, because I love to eat, amen. 
    @sleepy33 I think we really are twins.... spooky! 

• @bumbly_b thanks! And ah! I’m so excited for you! Our first appt is next Wednesday, and I am counting down the days if not hours. 
  • @secicc12 oh I’m so jealous. We were doing well with my 11 mo old and now he is waking up at 4am. And my 4 year old is on a, “I’m lonely so I can’t sleep” kick. Gahhhh.
  • I am thankful for limited morning sickness! It is so great to not feel like vomiting all the time! I am also thankful for student birthdays at school. Free cupcake for me today! Woohoo!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @poshspice no flame from me on the CFA! I love it too! They never make me feel bad for getting 37 different sauces.
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @beccabek92 yes to the anti-nausea train! I had it for a while but since I starting wearing my essential oil bracelet, it has gone down a lot!
  • @zuuls_mom they do a really nice kids meal, too. I don’t feel like I’m feeding her garbage and they give books as the “toy”. If you order it for kids under 3, it’s a board book! So nice! 
    Ticker

• I am thankful for the Chickfila cookie DD left in my purse that became my afternoon snack. @poshspice we can't hate Chickfila around here, I live in metro Atlanta. I might get kicked out.

@zuuls_mom Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese??? (I'd take either, but some won't budge on the issue.)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• poshspiceposhspice member
    edited September 2018
    @GeorgiaGirl1230 I am in the SF Bay Area and there were protestors when my chick fil a opened  :#

ETA app glitched and cut off my post! But yeah, they always have crazy lines at lunch time, so I guess there's enough of us around here that like the food well enough to keep their doors open! 
    Ticker

• @GeorgiaGirl1230 I am usually partial to Cool Ranch, but I also love me some Nacho Cheese! 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• keighty80 said:
    sleepy33 said:
    I am thankful I have fresh, delicious hot lunch prepared for me every day, because I love to eat, amen. 
    @sleepy33 I think we really are twins.... spooky! 

It's official

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • edited September 2018
    zuuls_mom said:
    @GeorgiaGirl1230 I am usually partial to Cool Ranch, but I also love me some Nacho Cheese! 

Me too! They are my guilty pleasure. I run up to the gas station near my office for a bag of Cool Ranch and a Coke Zero when I'm having a bad day lol.

ETA: There might be a Reese cup in that purchase too. I'm an emotional eater...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Thankful for a husband who works so I can be a future SAHM and a student, and who is also so laid back that he's fine that I was too lazy to do shit today. 

Also public bathrooms. I've been peeing like a mofo lately. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thankful for the BFP, not just for obvious baby reasons but also cuz my body is getting a rest from pain for the first time in months! I'm really savoring these days before the nausea and super fatigue hit. 

• megsb615megsb615 member
    edited September 2018
    I’m thankful for good food, junk food and any food because I feel like I could eat all day every day.. 

@poshspice No flame here.  I couldn’t not eat Chick-fil-A if I tried. 
    @zuuls_mom The sauces are the besssst. I always get 2 different ones with my nuggets, and all they have to say is “my pleasure”. You get the side eye anywhere else even asking for some ketchup! 
    @keighty80 So jealous they buy you food! I feel like I can never get full.. like something’s got to give with the hunger!
  • I'm thankful for DH. He picks up so much of my slack.

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• Thanks to this thread, I’m dying for CFA

• @sparrowsnest22 Ugh that’s so tough! Baby sleep is hard...I always feel like I’m solving this complex formula trying to figure out wake times. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sour sour jolly ranchers. Only thing that’s keeping the nausea away (plus they are delicious). 
  • Sour sour jolly ranchers. Only thing that’s keeping the nausea away (plus they are delicious). 
    These exist?! I need them! No nausea yet, I just love sour things

I use sugar free lemon drops.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• I'm so grateful I don't have to work with this pregnancy.

Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• @DuchessOfCambridge yes!!! I just found them tonight. I was looking for the sugar free version, but these are wayyyyyy better. 
  • Thankful for grandparents! Took DS to swimming, felt a bout nausea coming on (seriously?! In the pool? I never vomited with DS!) and they totally took over while I had to run and take care of business. Love that they were down with hanging at the pool with little man!
  • Thankful for a DH who is solo parenting during my business trip. Thankful that my business trip is an excuse for me to order room service and watch Netflix.

(ps maybe I’m late to the party but has anyone watched All The Boys I’ve Loved Before??? Omg so good. Is it wrong to have a crush on a boy that’s supposed to be 17? If that’s wrong I don’t want to be right.)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @secicc12 I feel that way about bed times! We are trying to figure out a good bedtime for both so that they get enough sleep. I need to get them up about 6:30am to get everyone out the door in time for DS1’s 4K class.