Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 9/12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

Re: WTO Wednesday 9/12

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Everything! Since AF is officially over, back on my ish with vitex & b6, as well as ~*mOoN cYcLe*~ tea and I took my first temp this AM. I ended up doing it in bed and not messing with the dogs first. 

R/R: Rave - so I've been trying to weasel my way in to a different job at my office for some time now and I just got the nod that it is happening! waiting now for the official offer letter... this has also taken me somewhat out of my funk about my weird AF and I am accepting that I am on CD6 and that is that. No cryptic pregnancy here. 

CS/Q: 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: CM/CP/BBT/OPKs/N&C, Vitex, Red Raspberry Leaf tea, VitC, Evening Primrose Oil, Fermented Cod Liver Oil, etc. 

R/R: Ughhhhhhh CD1 - I hate youuuu. Feeling gross this morning. 
    Rave: H and I discussed possible baby names last night over dinner. I've been secretly wanting to name a possible, future son after my father but didn't know how he'd feel about it. He liked the idea! It gave me warm fuzzies and I can't tell anyone so I'm telling you all - ha!

CS/Q: Eh, nothing to see just yet. 

I haven't been able to read everyone's posts lately, but hope to be able to follow along more now!
  • Loading the player...
  • @harrierwife awww that's so cute! While I was on AF last week, we went out and got margaritas and ended up talking about a future gender reveal  :D not jumping the gun at all, it's fine 
  • @chichiphin Congrats on your new role!

Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Clomid/IUI round 2 and all the other things.

R/R: Rant:  It's only Wednesday?  Rave:  I may have done a bit too much retail therapy when last cycle failed and the packages keep rolling in.  I legit had no idea what was in the two packages on our doorstep yesterday, thankfully my H just laughs these things off.   :D

CS/Q: Nah.  Took my last dose of Clomid last night and resumed temping yesterday, not much to see yet and it's all screwed up anyway from the meds.
  • b_1029 said:
    @harrierwife awww that's so cute! While I was on AF last week, we went out and got margaritas and ended up talking about a future gender reveal  :D not jumping the gun at all, it's fine 
    MH does this all. the. time. I'm like simmer down, you're gonna jinx us! But secretly I'm like

• @harrierwife I love it too, he never acts overly excited about it (even though he says he is...I mainly don't think he knows how to deal with me and my emotions every month) so I get really happy when he says stuff like that. 
  • @chichiphin Yay for the promotion!! 
    @harrierwife sorry about cd1
    @Sparty18 I need some retail therapy right about now. What did you buy? 

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: HIO temping, OPKs, fertility tea 

R/R: my to do list is a mile long and I'm having decision paralysis so it gets longer. 

CS/Q: nothing yet
  • Hi everyone. I go here now. Whomp whomp.

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Feels like everything 

R/R: Last cycle was only 24 days. I don't even know how to process that. *TW* I had a D&C in July, so hoping it's just wonky hormones.

CS/Q:  Nope.

@Sparty18 I do that too! Luckily my husband is also awesome and just laughs. 
  • @asupernovablizzardstorm it made me laugh that I keep expecting your spoiler to be your chart but instead it's a mega huge top ramen  :D

@Sparty18 Nothing wrong with a little retail therapy! I went in for the alllll the wine route. 

@harrierwife That is super sweet about naming future LO after your father. I kind of want to do the same thing but my husband has really weird taste in names.. and I promised he'd have final say because I'm insane apparently. 

@chichiphin congrats on the new gig!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: pnv, fish oil, acupuncture, kindara, cm, bbt, opk

R/R: I started reading this book "The joy of later motherhood", yesterday, after listening to the author speak in this online fertility summit that is going on this week. It really struck a chord with mental wellness being such a key component to the process of ttc. I need to allow myself to be happy and excited about the process but it's hard because I've been fighting for this chance to ttc again for 4 years and now I feel like I still have to hide my desires to want this to happen from everyone around me. Instead of being happy I'm anxious about everything and I seriously need to start letting the joy in. 

CS/Q: No positive opk yet, hopefully that happens tomorrow to keep with HIO timing. 
  • @ruby696 give your body time. You'll get there. For me I was back to typical length by my 3rd cycle.

Guess it's time to get back to reality. Move forward and on....

Month/Cycle: 
    14/11

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Taking the month off of temping. Wilk use OPK and maybe check temps after a + since I've got a good idea of where it should be. Switched to a folate prenatal and adding asprin daily. Also start stress reduction yoga per my counselor.

R/R: Fall weather had allowed me to break out the long sleeve dresses. Floral of course! Rant would be they are milling/paving the main access road from home to work and its causing some time crunches.

CS/Q: Not this month.
  • @harrierwife that's sweet :) my husband just jokes, like when watching football he'll pick the most ridiculous name and say it with his last name... 
    @Sparty18 thank you. What did you end up buying??
    @asupernovablizzardstorm one day at a time with the to do list! You'll get through it 
    @ruby696 I'm sorry about CD1 :(
    @mamanbebe that's some advice I should follow, because I'm an over planner & over stresser
    @prpl11butterfly I'm so sorry you are back here. Where do you get your dresses from? I'm looking for new ones that are transitional 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: All the things once AF is gone

R/R: Rant: This cycle hit me harder then the last few. We have weddings this weekend and next to go to and all year I thought for sure I’d be KU by now. Rave: I get to enjoy both weddings fully and I’ve run twice this week which felt good!

CS/Q: None yet!
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: Ugh.  Not much anymore.

R/R: Rant: feeling down about this cycle.  Pretty sure I missed my FW with travel etc.  And now just not feeling the TWW at all.  Ready to just reset and start the next one.  

CS/Q: None
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPK, CM

R/R: Unsure if I should post here or TWW; I had a positive OPK yesterday (not temping) so hopefully that means I am ovulating today.  Thanks for the advice yesterday, we ended up HIO.  It wasn’t great, he had a guys night and came back a bit drunk.  Possibly going to HIO one more time tomorrow just to be sure. I’m out of OPKs at work, I wanted to keep testing the rest of this week at the same time.  I finally got around to returning my suspicious supplements to Amazon, yay generous return policies.   

• @jessg2223 I remember I started getting ready down around this time also. Wishing you luck this cycle! 
  • @chichiphin So exciting about the new job!

@Sparty18 and @mamanbebe I'm all for retail therapy too, bought a jumpsuit for the rehearsal dinner I have Friday night! 
  • grangerhp37grangerhp37 member
    edited September 2018
    @chichiphin Congratulations on your new position! How exciting!
    @harrierwife Sorry about CD1 but glad you can start a new cycle and ended up with a normal-length LP! I've been avoiding those conversations with my H lately because I just end up getting upset, but I do love talking about it!
    @sparty18 :lol: I love that you didn't even know what was in the boxes that arrived - it's like opening a gift!
    @asupernovablizzardstorm I hope you can get started on your list soon!
    @ruby696 Sorry about CD1 :disappointed: FX that your hormones are just still regulating and this cycle is better.
    @mamanbebe I need an attitude adjustment as well. It definitely makes it way harder to be keeping TTC a secret from pretty much everyone IRL. It's such a big part of what's going on in my life right now but I'm not sharing it with anyone with the hopes that whenever I do get KU I can surprise them with happy news! Definitely makes it stressful and giving me lots of anxiety.
    @prpl11butterfly I second the question about where you get your dresses from! I really need more work-appropriate comfortable dresses!
    @jessg2223 Ugh I'm in the exact same boat. 2 weddings this fall and I've been ignorantly assuming that I'd be KU for both of them. One of them happens to fall right at the end of this cycle's TWW (hopefully), so that's adding extra pressure/thoughts about it.
    @lcking82 I'm sorry you think you missed your FW. What a terrible feeling - hugs to you!
    @jhems776 FX for O!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: Ava, OPKs starting CD10, PCOS supplements + pnv

R/R: Well it looks like this hurricane isn't going to hit us nearly as bad as everyone was hyping it up, so a long weekend is unlikely! I'm really hoping to O by CD 17 this cycle (last cycle's O day) since H and I will be apart 2 nights in a row next weekend. FX - come on ovaries! 

CS/Q: Temps are still way low but consistent. Really hoping my body is getting its act together!

• @chichiphin @dogmomma271 my go to stores are old navy and maurice's. But I even saw some cute ones at Walmart last weekend. My dress code is business casual so I can make a lot of things work.
  • *lurky* 

@mamanbebe Hugs. It was told to me a month or so ago that when you don't get to go through the normal trying and pregnancy stuff due to unforeseen circumstances (pick your flavor), it kind of sucks all of the joy out. It's a great idea to try to make way for some in such a difficult process. Hang in there! <3 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake it’s so so true, thank you :)