Baby Names

Girl Name Help!

We have 10 weeks to go and haven't narrowed down our list. Opinions please! Middle name will be Camryn, last name has an 'E' sound ending if that helps.

Girl Name Help! 57 votes

Meredith
28% 16 votes
Nora
17% 10 votes
Maeve
17% 10 votes
Tate
0% 0 votes
Frankie
3% 2 votes
Ivy
14% 8 votes
Amelia
19% 11 votes

Re: Girl Name Help!

• Tate is awful for a girl, you could definitely eliminate that.  And Frankie as a given feels incomplete - Frances or Francesca nn Frankie would good.  All the rest are fantastic choices.  Voted Meredith.
  • Voted Nora, also love Meredith. Ivy is good too but maybe not with a last name with E sound ending.
  • Loading the player...
  • Love Meredith! My second favorite is Amelia.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Casadena said:
    Tate is awful for a girl, you could definitely eliminate that.  And Frankie as a given feels incomplete - Frances or Francesca nn Frankie would good.  All the rest are fantastic choices.  Voted Meredith.
    All this!

• Ivy and Amelia are my favorites on your list but I voted Ivy. Also I would encourage you to spell Cameron correctly as there is a ton of pride and heritage that comes along with that name.
  • thanks for your input, my fathers name is actually Cameron. We have lots of family members with this name (first/middle names), many females with the Camryn spelling.