April 2019 Moms

Week 4 (4/22 - 4/30) Check-in (w/o 9/10)

This is for mamas due 4/22 - end of month.

Due date: 

Any appointments?

Questions? 

How are you feeling?

What is your favorite movie?
BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Week 4 (4/22 - 4/30) Check-in (w/o 9/10)

• Due date:  4/27

Any appointments?  First Ultrasound on  Wednesday

Questions? Nothing

How are you feeling?  Nauseous.  Basically afternoon to night.

What is your favorite movie?  Pretty Woman or The Little Mermaid
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Due date: April 30

Any appointments? None this week. U/S next Tuesday. 

Questions? None yet :)

How are you feeling? Pretty good, little tired and my boobs are SORE!

What is your favorite movie? Christmas Vacation and She’s out of my league. 
    Anniversary TTC since Oct 2009
    PCOS
    BFP June 3,2012
    Partial Molar Pregnancy :(
    D&C July 12, 2012
    Forced 6 month break.
    BFP January 13, 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • robyn2201robyn2201 member
    edited September 2018
    Due date: 9/25

Any appointments? First appointment this Thur!

Questions? None

How are you feeling? Feeling more yucky than last week but still haven’t thrown up at all which is good. Burping more and I hate it. Still cramping slightly. ETA: still exhausted!

What is your favorite movie? Oh man that’s a hard one. I think it would have to be Midnight in Paris. Favorite kid movie would be Swallows and Amazons. 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Due date: New due date of April 27 (from April 23)

Any appointments? 3rd ultrasound coming up this Thursday. Saw baby's heart beating at last week's.

Questions?  Anyone have light pink spotting few days after a transvaginal ultrasound? Ultrasound was Thursday and slight spotting on Sunday.  Wildly stressful, but I keep focusing on having seen baby's heartbeat.

How are you feeling? So exhausted all the time. Slept through my alarm this morning. Recovering from a cold that has me coughing a lot. Coughing has led to throwing up a few times which has been awful.

What is your favorite movie?
    The Proposal. The only movie I can watch time and again and still enjoy.

• Due date: April 23rd

Any appointments? Still fighting with my insurance, hoping it’ll be done this week

Questions? Nope

How are you feeling? Ick. 8 weeks decided to welcome me with a sledgehammer. Sicker then I’ve been so far today.  

What is your favorite movie? I absolutely couldn’t decide. I was just having this discussion with DH that I can’t pick favorites with stuff. 
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • KaterieeKateriee member
    edited September 2018

Due date: 4/28

Any appointments? 9/27

Questions? STM question, is the bloating worse the second time around? My baby is 15 months and at night I look and feel 7 months pregnant.

How are you feeling? Bloated, gassy, tired and somewhat emotional.

What is your favorite movie: I really enjoy the conjuring. I love horror flicks.
  • @Kateriee the bloat was definitely more with my second!
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Due date: 4/24 theoretically

Any appointments? Had one on Friday, but it was just a pelvic exam and going over medical history and stuff. Have my first ultrasound this Thursday and I'm super excited/apprehensive

Questions? None.

How are you feeling? SO NAUSEOUS in the mornings. I'm throwing up atleast once a morning. The boob soreness in the last few days has been unreal and I'm pretty sure my boobs grew a size basically overnight bc a bra that was way too big on me a week ago now fits extremely well. Atleast I'm generally feeling okay in the afternoons, just kinda tired.

What is your favorite movie? Secondhand lions or pride & prejudice
  • Varified due date 4-22
    had appointment today, just the ultrasound and blood work everything looking good. Next appointment October 1. More ultrasound then. 

Questions? Strange that after I saw baby I really am thinking his name is Jack, but we don’t even know sex until close to Christmas anyone else have a gut feeling about sex of baby?

Lots of nausea, tender nipples, still breastfeeding once per day, the 2.75yr old isn’t ready to quit. Dislike looking at cookbooks, want all the bread. Especially bagels (I have celiacs disease so the gluten free ones are more expensive and harder to find) ligament pains. Tired. Cry fest. Odd dreams. Excited. 

Favorite movie? Um... hard to choose. What about bob? 
  • Due date: currently 27 April

Any appointments? Next Monday! Second dating US and discussion of genetic testing.

Questions? 

How are you feeling? Not so hot. I hit 7 weeks and BAM, SYMPTOMS! Fatigue, nausea (gets worse as the day progresses), sore boobs, bloat, gas, acne, nightmares, insomnia. Nothing out of the ordinary, just everything all at once. I never felt sick with my first pregnancy, so I really hope this is just a brief thing cuz it is NOT fun!
    I'm also SUPER nervous about telling family, especially the ILs becuase it's going to mess up their vacation planning. They are going to be thrilled and I am being super ridiculous but I can't stop stressing about it!

What is your favorite movie? I'm not really a movie person (I know, weird). I saw The Female Brain on the plane and thought it was nerdy and funny.
    DS#1 born 05 October 2016
    DS#2  due 25 April 2019
  • @thatbaintforbetty I can pick a movie but forget about asking me my favorite color.  Every week it’s different.

@chelseay416 I love Secondhand Lions!  Such an under rated movie!

@Kateriee this will be our third.  Definitely more bloat my second and third time!  
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @tumblefluff Color is about the only thing I have a favorite of. Shows, movies, actors, songs, restaurants? Forget it. 
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

• Due date:  Last week's ultrasound said 4/24, but we'll see if that sticks.

Any appointments?  I had one last Tuesday and have another one next Friday to confirm EDD.

Questions? Anybody find any nausea relief products that work outside of prescriptions that make you tired?  Ginger tastes like sickness to me now because I slugged every possible ginger product during my last pregnancy - ginger ale still helps a little but I can't drink that all day.  Preggie pop drops are alright but not great and sea bands are useless.

How are you feeling?  Like garbage.  I'm laughing at myself (so that I won't cry) because it took an extra week or so for the constant nausea to set in as compared to last time, so I was smug, thinking I had escaped and possibly that continuing to breastfeed my son had saved me (there is some unsubstantiated evidence that it helps) - now I think nursing is just dehydrating me and making me sicker.  Doing this again with a very needy ~9m old is kicking my ass, and my husband keeps having to go away for work, so I am running on fumes over here... #sendhelp

What is your favorite movie?  Not sure I really have a favorite, but some great ones that come to mind are Cruel Intentions, Clueless, and Mean Girls.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Piccola1988Piccola1988 member
    edited September 2018
    @kbirchtree this time I really don't know what I think, but last time I had a really strong feeling it was a boy and it was.  I'm really cynical and the very definition of a non-believer in most things, but I think it's possible to have a feeling about this - the little booger is growing inside of you, so you're pretty connected!

ETA:  That being said, don't get too attached one way or the other because you never know!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @tumblefluff yes! Most people have never even heard of it! I watch it as often as DH will let me!
  • Due date: Still tenatively 04-23 

Any appointments? Yes, my first one on September 27!

Questions?  Will the nausea ever end?

How are you feeling? See above 

What is your favorite movie?  Ummm...Gone with the Wind!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Due date: 4/30

Any appointments? First one is next Wednesday! This is my 2nd and my first us with my dd was much earlier on. Normal?

Questions? (See above) Also, any teachers here? I've been trying to think of a cute way to tell my students (4th grade) but I have about zero creativity left in me these days. I'm so wiped.

How are you feeling? 
    @Kateriee the bloat the second time around is seriously no joke. I look about 6 months pregnant. I feel like anytime I have a conversation with my colleagues, I keep catching them staring at my stomach!

What is your favorite movie? I like a lot. Its late and I'm too tired to type more...
  • Due date:  4/30

Any appointments? The 17th I should have my final appointment with the RE and my first with the OB.

Questions? 

How are you feeling? Okay. Just tired, occasional nausea. I've been walking around the house with my jeans unbuttoned.

What is your favorite movie? The Princess Bride
  • Due date: April 27th

Any appointments?  Still waiting impatiently for September 28th's ultrasound!

Questions? My boobs are getting bigger, and I'm thinking in the near-ish future I may need a bigger size.  Are there bras that somehow are more flexible yet still supportive for sore, growing boobs so I don't have to buy new sizes every time my boobs get bigger?

How are you feeling?   Nausea has been bad the last two weeks, but worse this week.  I was counting down the minutes all day Monday until the end of the day because I felt so miserable and was constantly trying not to gag and vomit in front of anyone.  I couldn't keep anything down until dinner, when I was suddenly ravenously hungry.  My friend ordered me ginger chews ("Chimes Ginger Chews" off of Amazon), and they seem to do the trick so far!  I was getting so sick of drinking Ginger Ale to try and keep it under control (I feel like I constantly have a sickly sweet aftertaste in my mouth).  I ended up telling my two teammates at work that I'm pregnant in case I have another day like Monday so they know what's going on.  My boobs are sore, acne has been popping up, I've been so tired but can't sleep well or stay asleep through the night, and I go back and forth between nausea and extreme hunger, haha!  Mainly nausea though...

What is your favorite movie?  I have several favorites, but probably my most favorite is Forrest Gump!
  • @mali0902 I'm a kindergarten teacher!  This will be my first, so I have no idea how to share the news either.  I'm looking for ideas too, but was thinking I'll wait for awhile before I tell them.  Maybe when I start showing???
  • Had my dating US today.  My due date moved from 4/27 to 5/1.  Same thing happened with DS1 & DS2 where I measured 4 days behind but I ended up delivering early by at least a week for each.   Tech said it’s up to the mid-wife to use the LMP due date or US.  Since she used my LMP with DS2, I’m going to stay here.  Hope you’ll still have me!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Due date: April 23

Any appointments? Not as yet. 

Questions? Why do I feel awful after each meal I eat except for junk food? Will this stop?

How are you feeling? I feel sick everyday. I have no appetite for anything all day and BAM when my body is ready I'm starved instantly. 

What is your favorite movie? I dont have a favorite. 
  • @kgjourney due date twins!
    Also unfortunately it’s pretty typical. I feel pretty nauseous and awful most of the time with an aversion to most food. Except when my body occasionally reaches its limit and suddenly is ravenous. It gets better in the second tri. Usually. 
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

• 4/28 for now

appt 9/18

feeling exhausted. I’m away for work and it’s a looot of networking events, and all day and night of being “on.”

sound of music, love actually 
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • Due date: 4/29

Any appointments? 8wk U/S next Tuesday- aaaagh so nervous. They scheduled my OB intake phone call during my work training  trip though, pretty annoyed that that was the only time they could fit me in.

How are you feeling? Kinda gross- almost puked on the train platform today, not a great look. Actually puked yesterday (usually I just gag/retch a bit), but I didn’t have anything in my stomach so no harm no foul. Honestly I’m grateful for the symptoms though.

What is your favorite movie? Such a tough question! I’ll watch The Fifth Element or The Princess Bride any time they’re on.
  • Due date: currently April 28

Any appointments? Had a first appt but it was an exam and a bunch of questions. 

Questions? I’ve read a lot of articles and I think what I’m feeling is all normal and fine. Except, I had a huge scare a few days ago. I hadn’t been able to poop in a few days and I finally did but when I wiped there was so much blood. I freaked out not really knowing where the blood was coming form. Thankfully it wasn’t from my v. However, still seems to be an issue! It happened like that for the next two days and the third day I pooped and it was fine and normal. Hemorrhoids? Already??!! Any thoughts????

How are you feeling? Nauseous, most of the day. I think I’m getting better at snacking so it’s been letting up recently. Big boobs turned to bigger boobs. This is my first so everything is so weird and new and I dont know if it’s normal so any advice is super helpful! 

What is your favorite movie? Billy Madison. 
  • Due date: 4/22

Any appointments? 9/21

Questions? I just want to make sure everything is okay. I miscarried in May 2018. 

How are you feeling? Nervous, sad sometimes. I don’t feel there’s any real way to make sure things are going well except trusting my body. I have good days and bad days. Last time I didn’t make it to the first doctors appointment at 8 weeks. I actually literally had the miscarriage the day of the appointment. this time they scheduled my first appointment towards the end of week 9. I try to be hopeful !!! 

What is your favorite movie? Godfather! 
  • **TW** Update to my appt today. Saw a heartbeat but baby is measuring two weeks behind!! Which would move my due date from 4/25 to 5/8. Really worried baby is not developing like it should be. Dh travels a lot of work and was out town most of last month. I don’t see how I could be two weeks behind. The dates just don’t measure up. Dr ordered HCG draws and another ultrasound in two weeks. And we saw a heartbeat with our loss last year so the fact we saw one now is not reassuring that everything is ok. PGAL brain sucks! I’m going to stick around here until the HCG results. Not ready to move to the May group. ** End TW**

• @kbirchtree this time I really don't know what I think, but last time I had a really strong feeling it was a boy and it was.  I'm really cynical and the very definition of a non-believer in most things, but I think it's possible to have a feeling about this - the little booger is growing inside of you, so you're pretty connected!

ETA:  That being said, don't get too attached one way or the other because you never know!
    In so excited and every time I think if it is a girl I’m just as excited as if I think at a boy. But I think it’s a boy. :) same with Amelia, i felt like it was a girl but thought it must be a boy and I must be wrong. But I was right :)
  • Due date: 4/27

Any appointments?: not until mid October, in my 12th week 

Questions: So many...

How are you feeling?: I’ve been worried this whole pregnancy so far. It’s my 2nd and feels really different this time (ie not as many symptoms). Today I had pink discharge in the morning and clued in that I felt crampy throughout the night. More pink in the late afternoon too. I also had one big painful cramp before that afternoon one. I’m so worried. I called my OB but the office is closed until Monday?? I’m not sure what I should do....a walk-in clinic? Take work off tomorrow and rest? Ugh. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • heather0128heather0128 member
    edited September 2018
    Due date: 4/22

Any appointments? 9/21

Questions? I just want to make sure everything is okay. I miscarried in May 2018. 

How are you feeling? Nervous, sad sometimes. I don’t feel there’s any real way to make sure things are going well except trusting my body. I have good days and bad days. Last time I didn’t make it to the first doctors appointment at 8 weeks. I actually literally had the miscarriage the day of the appointment. this time they scheduled my first appointment towards the end of week 9. I try to be hopeful !!! 

What is your favorite movie? Godfather! 

I had a miscarriage in May this year too, May 23 it started, a week before my first appointment. I totally understand and am right there with you on being worried and sad sometimes. It's relieving to know it's not just me! According to LMP,  due date is 4/25. I'm obsessed with making sure I "feel pregnant."
  • Due date: 4/28 Any appointments? First US 9/24. Looking forward to seeing the heart beat and confirming due date. Questions? No :) How are you feeling? Nauseous, tired and cranky. And have to agree @Kateriee the bloat the second time is seriously terrible! What is your favorite movie? The wizard of Oz!!
  • @tibi5 speak to the on call doctor and see what they suggest.  Prayers that it’s nothing!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Didn’t even get 5000 steps most days this week. :( so tired and meh. I’m hoping in a couple weeks I get my energy back and do some things outside and in the house before rainy season. (I live in a redwood forest, the winter means rain and darkness).