November 2018 Moms

Symptoms - month of September

12346»

Re: Symptoms - month of September

• @MojieJo - I got tendinitis with my 1st and it got really bad after he was born and through therapy In discovere it was the way I was holding him when I'm breastfed. Basically, there is a specific position in which you are moving/placing your hand that is causing it. They offer splints to treat it because that will keep your hand in a neutral position. If there is a way that you can figure out what the position is, then you can figure out what you need to do to correct it. Hand therapy can be helpful too. 

@cpow18 - baby can move down at any point and it really doesn't mean anything. They can always move back up too and often will if they dropped pretty early on. It's not usually until closer to 36 weeks that they drop and won't come back up, since they start to run out of room as the weeks go by.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• The LC is REAL the past few days and is getting progressively more annoying and painful. Like at first it was very occasional, uncomfortable, and a nuisance. Now it's like "owiee! Wtf are you doing in there Lulu?" And more frequent. Sigh...

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Loading the player...
  • @marfi236 oh no! I'm so sorry that happened. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @marfi236 Worst! I did that too-- had the stomach flu when pregnant and threw up Milk of Magnesia all over my dash while driving - not fun. Hope you feel better soon!
  • @runningyogimama oh no! I had something similar happen to me and it is just terrible, I feel for you. Hot compresses and an eventual massage SAVED me.. I also rolled out with a lacrosse ball (a lot of tightness had radiated to my hamstrings and butt). I hope you are on the mend soon.. 
  • @eahayes my emotions are out of control some days too! I hate it! My poor husband deals with the brunt of it even though he’s deployed in Cuba. I don’t always feel terrible because he, besides work, doesn’t have a ton of responsibilities and gets to go to the beach and not be 33 weeks pregnant. 
  • @cpow18 same on so many levels. I feel badly for having a reaction but then also am like, "hey bud. you are more than welcome to cook supper or walk the dog..."
  • @eahayes I understand exactly how you feel. Sometimes I can feel when I'm about to lose it, and my head is telling me to calm down and that I'm being irrational. I'll escape to the bathroom for a bit so I don't freak out about nothing and ruin an otherwise perfectly fine day with DH. It is so hard, though.
  • @eahayes @lachnessmomster @cpow18 same here ladies. I go back and forth on being mad, sad, and less and less often excited. I'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore... 
  • Add me to the list of people with high emotions these days. Near the end of my last pregnancy I got really sensitive (I'm usually really sensitive anyways, so even more than that) and I'm starting to feel that way again. I read into everything MH says even if he's not trying to be mean or argue or anything. I'm just sensitive and tired all the time. Can I please spend these last 4 weeks sleeping? 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @wannaflickone, @eahayes Luckily my stomach felt better right after it happened.  That being said I felt so terrible for doing it in hubs' car!  I was able to get everything cleaned up last night except for everything that went into the car vent.  Hubs was able to figure out how to get the vent out of the dash (without breaking anything) tonight so I was able to get that all cleaned up too!  Crisis averted!
    Infertility Journey (in spoiler because it's way too long and child/loss mentioned)
    Married: 08/09/2013; TTC #2
    Me: 31, possible PCOS and Septate Uterus (Septum removed in November 2017)
    DH: 31, MFI (Low Count and Low Motility)
    July 2017 - IUI #1 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    August 2017 - IUI #2 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    September 2017 - IUI #3 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    November 2017 - Uterine Septum removed
    December 2017 - IVF Consultation
    January 2018 - IVF #1 - Retrieval 1/24 - 2 Day 3 embryos (1 transferred fresh, 1 frozen) and 2 Day 5 embryos frozen
    February 2018 - Fresh Transfer - Transfer 1/27 (1 day 3 embryo) - BFN
    March 2018 - FET #1 - Transfer 3/2 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP!  1st beta (10dp5dt) - 101; 2nd beta (17dp5dt) - 3061! Due 11/18/2018
    March 2018 - Remaining embryos lost in malfunction.

October 8, 2018 - Son born at 34 weeks and a day due to preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome.  Spent 13 days in the NICU.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

June 2019 - IVF #2 - Cancelled - Cyst on Ovary
    July 2019 - IVF #2 Take 2 - Retrieval 8/1 - 5 Day 5 embryos frozen
    August 2019 - FET #1 - Cancelled - No Trilaminar Lining
    September 2019 - FET #1 - Transfer 9/25 (1 day 5 embryo) - Chemical Pregnancy - 1st beta (9dp5dt): 110; 2nd beta (14dp5dt): 357; 3rd beta (16dp5dt): 188; 4th beta (23dp5dt): 7
    November 2019 - FET #2 - Transfer 11/6 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFN
    December 2019 - FET #3 - Transfer 12/11 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP! - 1st beta (8dp5dt): 102; 2nd beta (15dp5dt): 2636! Due 08/28/2020

August 13, 2020 - Son born at 37 weeks an 6 days due to failed BPP (Gestational Diabetes).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @iheartbooks I had the swelling/pressure in that area during my second trimester and it was really painful. My MW said the same thing about the varicose veins. It went away for awhile but is back again the last week or so. I never experienced it with DD either but this baby has sat much lower for much longer than she ever did.

About half the times I've thrown up this pregnancy have been in the car. The first time I had to dump out my leather Steve Madden purse to catch the puke. RIP. Now I carry a gallon-sized freezer ziplock in my purse at all times. It's come in handy more than a few times.

+1 for hormones ramping up. I've also been feeling menstrual-like aches in my lower back and pelvis lately, usually when I've been doing too much or standing more than usual. I feel so dumb for not knowing whether this is normal lower back pain or contractions, but it's exactly the feeling of waking up achey in the morning and knowing you started your period in your sleep. I never had BH or any sort of contraction with DD (I harassed the staff about my epidural when I went in for my induction) so I'm feeling like a FTM in this area. 

• Contractions are starting up again. These are sharper than last night, and closer together. Sigh*
  • @wildrainbow I hope they settle and are manageable! thinking about you
  • @wildrainbow Sending you all the love and good vibes! I hope things calm down.
  • @wildrainbow - I'm sorry this pregnancy has been so rough for you. I hope they slow down.
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• @wildrainbow as always thinking of you and LO. This has been so rough on you! You are an amazong lady to have made it this far already!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• I’m not normally a sweets person, and I am CRAVING sweets the last few days. I literally couldn’t stand the thought of anything sweet most of this pregnancy, so super weird! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• @runningyogimama omg, same. The last few days I cannot get enough sugar and it’s insane! 
  • Oreos! Yes! Specially the birthday cake flavor :smiley:
  • @emjohn517 birthday cake golden are the best!!!

So funny everyone is on an Oreo kick. Everyone at work brought in sweets and someone made oreo balls. I hadn't made those in forever and forgot how delicious they are.  You mix a pack of cream cheese with a pack of Oreos (in a food processor until they are completely mixed) then just dunk in melted chocolate. Mmmmm
  • Ugh @ftm_jen just stop!!! Oreos are like my favorite treat and now I neeeeeed these!!
    nws