November 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms - month of September

Re: Symptoms - month of September

• Options
    My hips are hurting, but that’s nothing new. Same with heartburn - yay pregnancy number 3, I’ve had all of those since first tri, ha. Cramps with too much activity or bending down.

I’m also back to first tri exhaustion - not that I had much of a relief - but I completely crash by about 1 PM again, ugh!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My entire pelvis just feels sore and good lordy there's just so much discharge.  LO is definitely invading my lung space.  I feel tired all the time and I'm really moving slowly these days :D 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I could have written the same thing word for word.
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    Y'all, I feel like every time I stand my pelvis is going to come falling out. It hurts so much. I didn't have this with ds, anyone else experiencing it?
  • Options
    highsteakshighsteaks member
    edited September 2018
    @wildrainbow i think i’m feeling the same sensation, but usually only when i’m squatting or sitting on the potty trying to pee sometimes. feels like i’m trying to keep a bowling ball from falling out. sorry everyone for that image.
  • Options
    @wildrainbow and @highsteaks I have the exact same feeling. It makes me super nervous to squat...like the babies are going to fall out lol

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    Same with pelvic pressure. It’s so intense. My back pain is unbearable. 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow yes! It’s not all the time but definitely if I’ve been either on my feet too much or if I’m squatting (especially MOTN peeing) 

• Options
    Same here for the pelvic pressure. Not all the time, but after I've been moving a lot or on my feet a lot. I especially feel it when going up and down the stairs. Feels like the baby's about to fall out! I don't remember ever feeling this with DD. Glad to hear it's normal. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    +1 for weird pelvic pressure. Started today and was a little freaked out, so glad I'm not the only one! 
  • Options
    My pregnancy insomnia is back the last week or so, ugh! If the dog gets me up to go outside, I’m up for like 2 hours because I can’t sleep.

I’m also STARVING all the time the last week. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    So I spent last week mixing fiber into my morning coffee and sometimes into some Gatorade in the afternoon. I felt like it was finally working by Friday. I've had the exact opposite problem the last 2 days now :(
     I had to take imodium yesterday and was fine at work, but last night I woke up with stomach pain and spent 2 hours awake playing the "is it labor starting or diarrhea cramps" guessing game with multiple trips to the bathroom. It was giving me flashbacks to how labor started with my son. Unfortunately, I left the imodium at work and didn't want to say anything to DH because I didn't want to worry him. Now I'm sitting on the couch because getting ready for work just sounds so exhausting.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ugh... Woke up with a terrible headache this AM so said eff it and called into work. After about 4 extra hrs of sleep it's managable. Stupid allergies + pregnant = misery.

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @middleschoolmommy I am so sorry. I had a lot of bathroom issues while I was taking Zofran and it was miserable. That middle of the night struggle...ugh. I hope you find some relief soon. 
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy oh girl good luck! <3 that sounds miserable :(

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @middleschoolmommy Hope you're feeling better today.

Insomnia is back for me too the past few nights. It's so hard for me to get back to sleep after I inevitably wake up when I have to use the bathroom. 
    A bunch of you were talking about insane amounts of discharge a few weeks ago and I didn't have any at all, but that started up for me a few days ago. My nipples have started leaking a little colostrum as well. Oh, the joys of pregnancy! 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @offtoneverland Sometimes I'm literally shocked about the amount of discharge! Like Whoa! 

So joy of joys I think I have a pilonidal cyst (a cyst at the top of my buttcrack). I had it before I was pregnant but it went away on its own. Now it's back and it hurts! Anyone have any experience with one of these bad boys? The earliest I could get into the doctor's is next week. I'm worried if I get it surgically removed it won't heal in time for delivery, but I also read that if it's infected at time of delivery they won't administer epidural.. 
  • Options
    @mrsdrez I had one a few weeks before my wedding- ouch!!  I can’t imagine that with the pressure of a baby pushing down on my pelvic area and tailbone. They performed the procedure in a few minutes and I recovered quickly, the pain relief was instant. 

I found out out today I have BV again and yeast infection. Seriously, not cool. Hopefully the treatment works quickly. 
  • Options
    So much pelvic pressure. Really hoping I don't go into labor. I went into preterm labor with ds during my 31st week. All the pressure and back ache are not leaving me very confident. 
  • Options
    So much pelvic pressure. Really hoping I don't go into labor. I went into preterm labor with ds during my 31st week. All the pressure and back ache are not leaving me very confident. 
    Oh no. Fingers crossed for you! 
  • Options
    Holy pelvic pain tonight. Ugh. 
  • Options
    Anyone else feel like they’ve gained a ton of weight in their face? My cheekbones have disappeared and in their place a double chin has arrived. 
  • Options
    Anyone else feel like they’ve gained a ton of weight in their face? My cheekbones have disappeared and in their place a double chin has arrived. 
    Yes. I remember this with both my kids- during third trimester my face blows up even though I’m eating less because I’m full faster. 
  • Options
    Yes. I remember this with both my kids- during third trimester my face blows up even though I’m eating less because I’m full faster. 
    Agree with all of this. I’ve never gained much in the third trimester (I gain A LOT in the first and second), but my face blows up in the third trimester. And my face stayed fatter until a few months post partum, too. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @offtoneverland YES!!! MH teases me whenever we go anywhere. We went grocery shopping this evening and he just laughed and told me don't stop, just waddle on ahead I'll catch up :lol: 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @booksandcoffee that is hilarious!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    So on top of the not sleeping, sweating, and back and pelvic pain, my sinuses are congested and rhinitis is back, and now I have a weird, painful bump on the roof of my mouth. I’m not sure if it’s pregnsncy related? I know mouth and gum issues are common, weird, pregnancy symptoms. But what the heck. 
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy Uggghhh... Had AWFUL digestive issues last night (nausea, puking, lots of pooping). I feel your pain from earlier in the week :( although baby girl was pretty pleased if the ninja kick/dance party she had afterwards is any indicator

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts sorry you experienced that! It really is awful. I think all the baby movements was the one thing that let me know it wasn't early labor! 
  • Options
    @emjohn517 I'm with you with the sinus congestion. It's awful! I also have a bump on the inside of my lower lip. It doesn't hurt, it's just annoying! Hope yours goes away soon. 
  • Options
    @booksandcoffee @firsttimespartanmom @runningyogimama Thank you all for posting this. I JUST looked in the mirror this morning and was like, "What the hell?! When did my face get so friggin fat?" I just keep telling myself it's for the babies and it'll be worth it when they're here in a few weeks.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I’m SO unbelievably uncomfortable already this pregnancy (almost 34 weeks). Like my belly feels stretched to its limit already (I’m 5’1”, so my belly gets HUGE with pregnancy), and this kid insists on staying stretched out in there (head butting my cervix while also kicking me in the ribs). I’m constantly starving, but eating much makes me even more uncomfortable. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @middleschoolmommy is lack of movement an indication of labor? I was induced both times so I don't know
  • Options
    @runningyogimama I feel the same way!  Second pregnancies are no joke, I can’t imagine third or more. I can’t wait to hit the 36/37 week mark and start trying to get this baby to want to come out! 
  • Options
    I noticed some new stretch marks yesterday. Thought it was kind of interesting since the baby tends to favor the right side, and there are a few darker red stretch marks on the right side, but not the left. I guess she's stretching out the skin more on the right side. I don't really mind the stretch marks since they're pretty low on my abdomen (for now, at least!)
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    Oh! I’ve been hardcore craving the smell of wet pavement/rain. Google tells me this is a normal pregnancy craving, lol. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @runningyogimama - lol that's kind of funny. How is your PUPPP rash? 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    I think I have the beginning of carpal tunnel in my hands. They hurt so bad, especially in the morning! I mentioned it to the doctor and she said she isn’t worried about pre-e since I have no other indications of it so it’s most likely carpal tunnel. Just in time to write my baby shower thank you cards!