Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 9/1 & 9/2

meatballs37meatballs37 member
edited September 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Weekend 9/1 & 9/2

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 10

WAYDTHKU: bbt, PNV, cm, cp

RR: honestly I don’t know what day it is - Saturday/Sunday been up for ~36hrs and traveling for 24hrs. So I wasn’t able to temp but I was able to check and my CM is changing so FX the OPK starts to
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: tracking O with an app and will be temping.

R/R: Nothing really, my life is kind of boring. Got to see where my DH works today, really far away from where we live! I had no idea it was that far, and he drives to and from Monday to Friday. Happy I work in the home:)

CS/Q: None
  • Loading the player...
  • @ottergirl81, that’s exciting to see where DH works. A few years ago my H’s office moved into the building my office is in - despite working 4 floors apart we RARELY see each other. The commute sucks and we pay double tolls everyday. 

I finally put up a blinking smiley this morning!!!! So certainly going to take advayange of a little vacation downtime today.  :):):)
  • Month/Cycle:  3/1

CD: 367

WAYDTGKU: just temping, PNVs, and sex for now

R/R: Last night I got to hang out with our next door neighbors for a bit.  It's always so fun to hang out with them and I'm going to miss them when we move next week!  But now my brain is slow and tired today so I'm having a lazy day.  I'm going continue to watch the cheesy teen drama movies that are on Netflix while DH is away!  Also, I'm counting down the days until my doctor's appt (15 days away...)

CS/Q: No questions, but I just sat down and transferred all of my temps that are in Kindara to FF since I'm just so much more used to FF.  I entered a fake period back in May from when I re-started temping since it was so zoomed out before that I couldn't see anything haha