Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 9/1& 9/2

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**  

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 9/1& 9/2

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/13

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: 9-12

Testing: WFAF now because b f n

R/R: Talked with DH last night about this cycle and he's agreed to take a break from cannabis until next O and to keep it to a minimum otherwise while we are TTC. I think he was taking it a little as me coming down on his prowess but I told him it's more like removing the purple haze from your semen and so he agreed. Also, glad my LP is holding out, hoping now for getting to a 27 day cycle! 

CS/Q: 
  • Month/cycle: 10 (6 benched)

CD/DPO: 17/3 (I think) 

Timing: -1, 0

Typical LP length: 15-16

Testing: I am thinking I will test around 12 DPO

R/R: nada. Just happy to be in the TWW again finally. 

• Loading the player...
  • @mamanbebe sorry about your BFN :( 
  • @mamanbebe I'm glad your H listened to your reasoning. I imagine that wasn't the easiest conversation to have.  
    @meatballs37 welcome back!  I hope the wait until you can test goes by quickly. :)

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -2 

Typical LP length: around 14 days last cycle, we'll see if it's the same this time

Testing: Only if AF doesn't show by next Monday

R/R: I'm taking DH to a major league soccer game tonight as an early birthday present. I hope I can persuade him to take me to the ballet in December for my birthday.

CS/Q: Nope.  
  • lilyan1522lilyan1522 member
    edited September 2018
    @mamanbebe I’ve read cannabis can make the swimmers inefficient, is that your reasoning? Im curious if that could be an issue for us also...

@meatballs37 welcome back! FX for a quick TWW! 

Month/cycle 4/4

CD/DPO: 24/12

Timing: -4,-3,-2,-1,O

typical LP: 11-12

Testing: Tomorrow, if AF doesn’t show. 

R/R:  Been cramping for 5 days now! AF has consistently come on CD 25 since I’ve gotten mirena IUD out, so fully expecting her tmrw

CS: edited to include chart 

• @lilyan1522 yes, recent studies say it effects overall sperm quality, sperm count and swimming ability. My naturopath suggested that ingesting vs smoking may not be as bad but still no more often than a couple times per week. I asked him to cut down the week before O last month but it may have still impacted. I’ve also cut it out because I think it affects egg quality and can shorten luteal phase. Fx for you!
  • Month/Cycle: 5/3 (ugh today I switch to month 5)

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: great but not enough 

Typical LP length: 11-12 days

Testing: BFN yesterday and today

R/R: WFAF, I might be more devastated if she doesn’t show bc that means I didn’t ovulate when I thought. But I’ve been spotting the last few days so hoping she’s near...

CS/Q: I won’t bother, my temps have gone up the last few days and got my hopes up but BFN so here we are
  • @mamanbebe @dogmomma271 sorry about the bfn.

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO: 23

Timing: -4,-1,0

Typical LP length: 12-13 

Testing: on CD 10

R/R: ff is not even sure when I ovulated either. It went from cd16 to cd18 then back to cd16. 

CS/Q: 

• @asupernovablizzardstorm I think CD16 I probably right. You had positive OPKs. There are times where it can be a day or two till you get a good temp rise. Everyone is different. 

• Month/Cycle:15/15 

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -3, -2, 0/IUI, +1

Typical LP length: 11-13ish

Testing: next weekend. 

R/R: This has been a great weekend so far. I’m excited to not have to work tomorrow, but not necessarily have anything to do either. Still taking tests to make sure I get a neg before next weekend. (trigger shot makes positive tests) 
    primtrium has been meh. Not too bad/goopy. 

CS/Q: nope. I’ll post my chart later. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -5, -1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Depending on any symptoms, maybe DPO9 but probably later.

R/R: I had slight cramps last night, and DH was all "are you pregnant?!" No. Wait til I POAS, dear man. FFS. 

CS/Q: None.
  • @mamanbebe @dogmomma271 So sorry about the BFNs. :(

lilyan1522 Keeping FX'd that you get to test tomorrow.