Bring on the FIRE!!
this is my backup acct.
prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
 BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: FFFC 8/31

• edited August 2018
    Its a pokemon event day tomorrow and DH really wants to go walk around an outdoor mall about 20min away. I do not want to walk around a shopping center with the all the crazy sales that are probably happening. 

Im totally trying to think of ways to get out it. I may play the pregnant card. 

Edit, it’s next weekend. Damn it DH. I was talking about plans for this weekend and he’s starts going on about this not mentioning that’s it’s for next weekend. I am too tired to follow non explicit directions. 
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

• Loading the player...
  • I prefer to see a movie before reading the book. It’s not that I prefer movies to books, I just have a hard time visualizing everything so seeing the movie first gives me a starting point to imagine while reading.
  • If I get out of work early today (for the holiday weekend) I plan to go home and take a nap before I go get DS. 
  • My kid may have eaten poop today, and all I did was give her water to wash it down.

(It would be a very small amount, and we washed hands and butt and got rid of the poop diaper she just took off too.)
  • @lyse01 I think that's all I would do.  I don't know what else there is to do haha!
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @gollygeeitsamy I fully agree.  It's my favourtie time and so wonderful!  The smell of apple cider and dry leaves is my fav.

My FFFC:  I was so sick last pregnancy that I lost weight.  I was expecting that this time so I'm up in my weight a bit and can't seem to stop myself...just ate 2 breakfast wraps.  Oops.
  • Ewww pumpkin. 

My FFFC: just got home from a doc appointment and I have a ton of work to do. But I’m watching how I met your mother and procrastinating leaving the house. 
  • @mermaidca I changed my kitchen soaps over to the fall which is apple cider scented and it’s so amazing. I actually have found matching candles because it’s so amazing. DH loves pumpkin but I hate it so apple cider it is. 

And that might be a fffc that I change out my kitchen soaps for the season. But only the kitchen, lol. 
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

• Pumpkin! Cider! Apple cider donuts yesssss

I made DH go to the cider mill last year with a nice camera to get nice pics of DD surrounded by a bunch of pumpkins. He did not understand the aesthetic I was going for at all. “She’s cold!” I tried again in spring with daffodils. “The sun is too bright!” I am going to try again soon...this time with inspiration photos.

and then I will drink coffee in the AM and cider in the PM until it runs out in January.
  • yes, I am all about the fall experience!!! No shame lol. 

my fffc: I've been super sensitive to smells this pregnancy and for the 1st time ever the smell of my husband's face makes me want to vomit. esp 1st thing in the morning. ugh I just can't  :s
  • LOL @2babes3angels I told DH to get away because he smelled bad yesterday. You are not alone.
  • I hate Starbucks PSL. It's way too sweet. Salted caramel mocha is where it's at. If I even go to SB. DD PSL is soooo much better.
  • Can I FFFConfess that I have never even tried a PSL? 

Come winter though,  you better believe I'm having a gingerbread latte. 
  • I haven't done a single piece of work so far this morning.  My cubicle is tucked away in a corner where no one ever sees me.  I love it here.
  • Ah, my boss found me.  Damn.

Wow, @Bringmemylongswordho, coming in hot.
  • @mermaidca someone's gotta do it. :P
  • I wandered around several stores and such in town today with my toddler so  that I didn’t have to sit at home with her. 

Also my chipotle didn’t have corn tortillas and if already ordered and we just walked out. 
  • I used to love Fall, but the older I get the more dread I am filled with as it approaches. I loathe Winter with every fiber of my being and can’t enjoy Fall bc I know what’s coming next. Debbie Downer, party of one!

Married: 11/2011
    DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    Sweet Angel Boy born too soon 12/17/17
    EDD-4/2019

• edited August 2018
    @mrstmoose: Samies on the PSL being too sweet! But I'm also a basic white girl who can't stand not loving the PSL, so I order it half sweet in order to still be able to pay $5 for a cup of fall coffee in August in DFW.

Also my husband just sent me to the store for queso fresco, and I am clearly sitting in the car bumping because (a) there is a toddler at home and here in this nasty hot parking lot it is quiet sweet quiet and (b) wait a goshdarn minute, I can't have queso fresco anyway, I am bitter, I will drag my feet and also buy superfluous guanabana juice and flowers... when I am done posting.
  • @TheSouffleGirl why can’t you have queso fresco? It’s made from pasteurized milk. 
  • @batmama31 I’ve already had to buy new bras!! My sports bras are too constricting and my wired bras don’t fit anymore. 
  • @wearegroot - Lurker here, but I had to respond because we are polar opposites! Once I've read the book I refuse to see the movie - not because I don't think it will be as good but because it will wreck everything I've imagined in my brain!  :D
  • I take in much more caffeine than 200 mg. My 15 month old keeps me from relaxing and enjoying this pregnancy as far being able to nap when I want to.
  • @jrm_14 Oh my! That one wins!
  • @jrm_14 well? What’s the consensus? :D
  • @jrm_14 and @wearegroot OMG I just went and checked some of the questions out. I didn’t know this existed but now I am both horrified and endlessly amused. 
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

• Live fast, eat ass. Ded :trollface:
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • I ate raw oysters this weekend and they were amazing.