Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 8/31

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**  

Image result for labor day weekend gif
Have a great Labor Day weekend, ladies!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 8/31

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Month/Cycle: 14/15

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -3, -2, 0/IUI, +1

Typical LP length: 11-13ish, not sure what it'll be like with the prometrium and clomid

Testing: Sept 7/10dpo would be the earliest I'll test at home. Beta on Sept 13 if AF doesn't show.

R/R: It's Friday and it's a long weekend! Not to mention I get to meet the only one of DH's siblings I've still never met. (We had a very small wedding with just our parents & he lives in CA).

CS/Q: No questions, but chart below for those who like to stalk.

*Edited spelling
  • Options
    Off to WTO, after my first ever 14 day lp that I let get my hopes waaaaaay up. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jhems776 Sorry about AF <3 hugs
  • Options
    mrskoz428mrskoz428 member
    edited August 2018
    @jhems776 I may be in the same boat. I’m on dpo 16 and my lp is usually 15 days...

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 29/16

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: Well, AF is mia for day 2. If she’s not here tomorrow, I’ll test tomorrow. I’m starting to feel some mild cramps but nothing like I normally do so I’m feeling really confused yet hopeful yet doubtful.

R/R: Rant...I’m really struggling with my mental health. My depression and anxiety have been all over the place making life just flat out hard. That may have something to do with the weird lp, af situation. I just want to feel like myself again.

CS/Q: Nope!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @mrskoz428 FX for testing tomorrow.
  • Options

CD/DPO:  20/9 or 6?

Timing: pretty good -5,-3,-1,0,+1

Typical LP length:  11-14 days

Testing: holding off until at least next Friday.  Getting that urge to POAS but holding off.  My DH has to travel for work all next week and I’d like to test together this time.  

R/R: working the entire LD weekend and wondering how busy the ER is going to be.  Enjoying my day off today 

CS/Q: haven’t gone this route
  • Options
    I'm just back from a crazy busy work conference but I did some stalking yesterday to try to catch up.

@jhems776 sorry AF showed!

@mrskoz428 sorry you're feeling so off. FX for testing tomorrow and that it will bring some good news (of course), or at least some sanity. Is there a reason you're waiting until 17DPO? Sorry if you've explained this already.

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 43/6
    This cycle was my first off of the progesterone only pill and started after my first postpartum period - hence the very long follicular phase.

Timing: -2, -1, +1 (if FF placed O correctly)

Typical LP length: not sure but cycles have always been 30-32 days so I assume on the longer side.

Testing: going to try 16 DPO or WFAF but I doubt I'll make it that long.

R/R: It's always super quiet after our work conference so I get the day off today

CS/Q: curious when you all think O day is. I've charted previously with a super rocky chart (hadn't switched to vaginal temping until this cycle) so never got even dotted crosshairs. Hence, I also don't know how long my LP is. If O is earlier, my timing is a lot worse so I really like where they placed it. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/684beb

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @thegirlwhowaited_ I hope the time between now and when you can test goes by fast!  
    @jhems776 I'm so sorry about CD1.  Treat yourself to something today (last CD1 I bought myself some good chocolate and some new nail polish in a fun color to lift my spirits a little.)
    @mrskoz428 I am sorry your are struggling.  Depression and anxiety can really pull us into dark places sometimes.  I hope you feel better soon. <3 
    @kvh22 and @denma2015 I hope you both enjoy your day off today!

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: Not great due to sick DH and I ovulated earlier than Fertility Friend was predicting.  

Typical LP length: Probably around 14 days

Testing: Not unless my period is late.  

R/R: Rave: I'm excited for a get together at my friend's house this evening, even though I am sad that this weekend signals the official end to summer vacation.  Rant: I went to three different stores looking for red raspberry leaf tea and none of them had it in stock.  What's up with that?

CS/Q: Nope
  • Options
    Thank you everyone!  My fabfitfun box should be here today, so that will be nice. I was going to cook for H's birthday but I think I'll push to eat out instead. 
    @mrskoz428  I hope you are not in my boat!  FX for you!  I feel you with anxiety (diagnosed too), TTC really ramps it up, hugs.
  • Options
    @kvh22 I guess I’m just holding off because I tested the day before AF was supposed to come last cycle, got a BFN and AF showed up the next day. I guess I’m just hoping the longer I hold out, the more likely it is to be true? I’ve been checking my cervical position and it’s hard and closed still. 

@jhems776  @emeraldduchess And thank you for the love. Depression has been my demon for 7 years now and stupid me stopped taking my meds because I felt great! 
  • Options
    mrskoz428mrskoz428 member
    edited September 2018
    @kvh22 your comment talked me into testing....
  • Options
    @jhems776 Sorry for the BFN. Glad you can treat yourself, is that the fall FFF one? 

Congrats @mrskoz428 !
  • Options
    foodislovefoodislove member
    edited September 2018
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 17/2

Timing: -5, -1, so not great

Typical LP length: 14 days.

Testing: probably on DPO9

R/R: Rave: Excited to be trying. Rant: Forgot I have to cut back my caffeine. 

CS/Q: None.
  • Options
    jhems776jhems776 member
    edited August 2018
    @foodislove It is! I got the 'free gift' mini box before and lived it. This is my first real box and went kind of nuts with the add in ons but the prices were amazing. Also, once is all you need, -1 is great.
  • Options
    jhems776 Nice, I've been thinking about getting it - what item are you most excited about?

As for my timing, I'm disappointed because we wanted to try again on O but I forgot I get major ovulation cramps when not on BC and I was out of commission for like 12 hours Wednesday. Also, DH is out of country next month so if not now, having to wait til end of October... And he may be out of country again then too.
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess Thanks. I really just need next week to go by fast. Which it should since it's only a 4-day work week. I've had to test to make sure I'm not still getting positives from the Ovidrel injection. But once I get a neg I'll wait till at least 10dpo.