Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 8/31

edited August 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 8/31

• Options
    I guess technically I'm not waiting to ovulate....still more like waiting for AF to show up.  I finished my provera Monday and still waiting on it to come.  I miss being on here and talking to you guys!
  • Options
    julwanderlustjulwanderlust member
    edited August 2018
    Sorry for not posting yesterday. Work was crazy and then that seemed to roll right into the evening. But I’m here today and will check in. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: BBT, prenatals, CP, CM,

R/R: I forgot to do an OPK this morning despite waking up and thinking about it while I was taking my temp.

CS/Q: are we allowed to ask what kind/brand of prenatles people are taking? If so I’d love to hear what you’re using. I’m hesitant to ask IRL because I don’t want to tip people off that we’re TTC. 

(Edited to ask a question) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hemlheml member
    edited August 2018
    @julfiastro I take the Rainbow Light prenatals. 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNVs, BBT

R/R: Rant: I think the Evening Primrose Oil I've been taking this week is giving me headaches. I woke up with a terrible one, and I've had one every night this week. And, I haven't noticed any CM change. I think I'll discontinue.
    Rave: The husband returns from his week out of town today, and I'm taking off work early so I'll be home when he gets in!

CS/Q: Nope!
  • Options
    meatballs37meatballs37 member
    edited August 2018
    @sparklingdiamond come on AF! 
    @julfiastro I am taking garden of life vitamin code raw prenatals.

Month/Cycle: 10 (6 benched) 

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: PNV, PS, CoQ10, more h20, bbt, OPKs, cleaner eating (no alcohol or caffeine) 

R/R: I *think* I can move to the TWW. But my rise yesterday wasn’t very much. And today I took my temp after being awake for a little bit. So I am not sure it’s accurate. I will probably hang here until tomorrow and hopefully getting a better night of sleep. 

CS/Q: chart in spoiler 

• Options
    marebear15marebear15 member
    edited August 2018
    @sparklingdiamond - FX for AF soon! Also could you add the date to the title?

@julfiastro - I'm taking Nature Made + DHA . I like them because it's a single pill, but they are a little big.

@heml - Sorry about the headaches. Different things work for different people!

@meatballs37 - Yay for another rise in temp. Does Kindera give CHs?

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, BBT

R/R: We have a bonfire tonight as a sort of back to school party for my college siblings and friends. Should be fun, but we're kind of throwing it together last minute.

CS/Q: Still no temp rise. Pretty sure this was an-O.

• Options
    @marebear15 ugh! So sorry it might be an-o cycle for you. I’ve never had CH with kindara. But you can add your own coverline. I think the rule of thumb is .5 above the lowest temp before the rise. 
  • Options
    *lurking*

@julfiastro I take the Nature Made + DHA like @marebear15. They are a little big, but I feel like I get better absorption with those than some others (aka, they don't make my pee neon yellow/green). And they don't make me burp.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 1 boo

WAYDTGKU: opks, supplements 

R/R:  Rant - The last cycle was such a mind game for me. I spotted 11 out of first ever 14 day (norm 12) lp, and for whatever reasons I didn't spot the last two days so of course, I let my hopes skyrocket. Was actually so excited to test this morning as it would be 15dpo and yep af started right then.  Today is also H's birthday, I actually told him my period started before happy birthday.  

• Options
    Month/Cycle: Cycle 5

CD: CD16 and probably 1DPO 

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, BBT, OPKs, CM

R/R: Now we just wait. Husband and I decided we would make and appointment with our doctors if this cycle doesn't work since we are both over 35.

CS/Q: I had a huge temp spike this morning (0.6 F) so I am waiting for FF to confirm ovulation.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @julfiastro : I take Up&up gummies, because that's what I had around the house.  I've previously taken walgreen's brand (the one that had added iron), but stopped once I wasn't borderline anemic anymore (the iron-containing ones made me constipated, which is pretty common).

@meatballs37:  Chart looks VERY promising!!

@marebear15:  I'm a late O'er, typically around day 19/20; so maybe you'll still go this cycle?  I know it's super frustrating to have an an-O.  Ugh.  
     -----
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, BBT, OPK's (soon)

R/R: Looking forward to long weekend.  Majorly.

CS/Q: None right now. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, CM, HIO 

R/R:  It’s Friday and DH gets home tonight!! So excited! I should be able to leave work early and I don’t have to worry about all the crappy traffic because I take the train. I have my OPK packed and I’m going to do it at work for the first time so that could be interesting. LIFE IS GOOD, YA’LL!! 

@sparklingdiamond Come on AF!! (Lol, that seems weird to say).

@julfiastro I’m taking up&up prenatals - just the regular ones (I finished my bottle of gummy ones & the regular ones were cheaper) and a GNC Fish Oil. 

**TW - previous pregnancy mentioned** 

I was taking GNC’s PNVs with iron for my last pregnancy and I took the bottle in for my first appt and asked the Dr if they were okay and he just nodded and said any prenatal vitamin is okay. I’m not taking them this time because they are like 3x as expensive.

@heml Woo for YH coming home!! Sorry about the EPO giving you headaches - maybe you can try another brand? Different brands use different combinations of fillers that might cause that effect. 

@meatballs37 Looks like a temp rise to me (but I’m not an expert, lol). Good luck! 

@marebear15 I’m sorry this month looks like a bust for you (boo an-O!), but you never know you might just have a wonky long cycle this month. On the plus side - bonfire!! That sounds like an awesome way to kick off the end of the summer!!

@jhems776 I’m sorry for CD1. And that it had to happen on DH’s Birthday (Happy birthday to him!). 

@rikiteacup I hope it happens for you this month, but I am glad you and YH have a plan if it doesn’t. 

• Options
    hemlheml member
    @lillywonderland Yeah, I think I’m probably just done with EPO. I have such a terrible headache and feel nauseous, which pisses me off because I want to feel good (and up to HIO!) went the H gets home. I’m feeling like I’m self sabotaging. Ugh. Good luck with the work OPK, that would make me nervous too. Hope you and YH have a great weekend! 

@jhems776 Sorry that you’ve had to move back to this thread. Happy birthday to YH! Hope y’all do something super fun to take your mind off of things. 

@lcking82 Hopefully this day goes by quickly to get the long week started! I’m ready too. 
  • Options
    @julfiastro Same as the others Naturemade with DHA. 

@marebear15 - we are having a bonfire tonight as well! Just a little fun backyard bonfire though in the firepit lol! Its still fun to smell like a fire and make smores! I am ready for this long weekend! 

@jhems776 I am sorry, CD1 sucks. 

@meatballs37 How is it going with no caffeine and alcohol? I am working on trying to cut back because I know a straight cutoff at some point is going to devastate me. I cut out caffeine this week and I am a zombie in the mornings. 

Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, BBT, CM

R/R: LONG WEEKEND YEAAAAHHHH! 

CS/Q: I got a decent temp dip this morning, but I am still a couple of days from typical O. 

• Options
    jhems776jhems776 member
    edited August 2018

@sparklingdiamond
     Hope things get moving for you asap.

@julfiastro I buy whatever prenatal gummy is on sale, I like gummies.

@heml  Sorry about the headaches.  Fun to be home when he does!

@meatballs37 I’m so bad about temp charts, hope it becomes clear.

@marebear15 Have fun at the party!

lillywonderland I opk at work all the time and it is weird lol.  I use the kind that you need a cup so either I pack a small dixi cup in my purse or act like the normal size paper cup has something in it as I dart for the restroom and just lay the opk delicately balanced on the packet on the toilet paper roll.  

klmcguire Yay long weekend!

• Options
    @julfiastro I take the New Chapter brand. It was recommended by my acupuncturist .

@heml I forgot what is evening primrose supposed to help with?  Sorry about the headaches .

@meatballs37 I think its looking good that you did o. Hopefully tomorrow's temp will give you confirmation .

@marebear15 I apparently fail at making these posts.
  • Options
    @Swiftlet I had to do the same earlier his year. And when I came back I felt much better. You do you lady and what feels right for you! Big hugs your way! 
  • Options
    @klmcguire caffeine has been easy for me since I’m not a coffee drinker. But I love a good glass of wine to unwind, and that has been harder. I’ve been pouring sparkling water into a wine glass instead to fake my brain out a bit. 
  • Options
    @Swiftlet I hope the break gives you what you need!