November 2018 Moms
Options

GTKY: Weddings

josie12367josie12367 member
edited August 2018 in November 2018 Moms
I don't think we've done this one yet (If so, I'll edit it). Tell us all about your wedding day, or just post a few pics :) Share as much or as little as you want! 
Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

Re: GTKY: Weddings

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @highsteaks - that sounds like a whirlwind adventure that turned out beautifully! I give you credit, I needed a whole year to plan. 

• Options
    @kamahina9 in hindsight, we should have eloped!  :D
  • Options
    @wildrainbow - absolutely gorgeous!!! I spent way too much on our wedding but since we saved up the money, I don't feel too bad about it being a little pricey. 

One thing that was absolutely ridiculous that we spent money on was an extra hotel room to hold all of the flowers. The florist wasn't open on Sundays and we had a Sunday wedding. We got all the flowers on Saturday and kept them in their very own hotel room since it wouldn't fit anywhere else. 

• Options
    @kamahina9 Haha that's awesome. 
  • Options
    @lifesabeach85 That veil is gorgeous! 
  • Options
    @eahayes thank you! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @rosebud1230 your pics are gorgeous! but you need to elaborate on the horse  :D
  • Options
    @rosebud1230 the horse head also made an appearance at my wedding. The only photobooth picture I have with DH has the horse head on.
  • Options
    I love hearing about everyone's weddig day and seeing the pictures. All are beautiful!