Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 08/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**  

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:
**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

Re: TWW Tuesday 08/28

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 21/9 or 10? BUT ALSO I could have never ovulated

Timing: pretty damn good IF I ovulated

Typical LP length: 9

Testing: Well, WFAF or O? the saga is in a spoiler - just in case  
    the saga: Two days ago, I did an OPK and it was getting super close to positive, so I think - well I didn't O when I thought and here it comes, right on schedule. But everything down there was off. No real CM, CP low and firmer. So I went down a google/SS hole. This caused me to test yesterday AM with a FRER, and I got what I think could be a v faint positive (also could be "line eyes" and I'm crazy). Well I tested again this AM and its neg. But still no signs of AF. 

R/R: Rave! My bff is flying out this weekend, so regardless of what happens in the next few days, I can have some fun with her. 

CS/Q: nah
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @chichiphin Have fun with your bff, mine visited a few weeks ago and we had so much fun!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 28/6

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 13-14 days

Testing: Maybe Friday since I go away without DH, but know its too early, so most likely on 14DPO.

R/R:  Counting down until vacation, happy to have the distraction during the TWW.

CS/Q: Big temp jump today, looked at TCOYF which says that can happen with some post O charts. I also felt hot when I went to bed last night so it could also just be that. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @chichiphin have a great time with your friend!  
    @jessg2223 I hope the vacation countdown goes by fast!  I have never been to Scotland but I have heard it's absolutely gorgeous.  

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -2 (DH was sick and I O'ed sooner than I had expected, so timing was not the best)

Typical LP length: It was around14 days last cycle, so we'll see what happens this time around.

Testing: Not unless I am late. 

R/R: I'm trying to put myself back on my "school year schedule" in terms of sleep/waking up and when I eat breakfast and lunch so that when I go back next week my body isn't thrown for a loop.  The first two weeks of school I am always exhausted and bloated and I am trying to avoid that this year.  It's not going well since I had trouble falling asleep last night and slept through my alarm this morning.  Womp womp. The good news is that I am almost done with my classroom, so I won't have to go in every day for the rest of the week to set up.  :)

CS/Q: Nope.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:  28/12

Timing: eod

Typical LP length: eh 12ish 

Testing: With all the spotting I’m just waiting for af, but if she doesn’t show then Thursday.

R/R: Rant – I feel like a broken record on here: so much spotting and so much cramping.  It’s been almost two weeks of it and now to have a period right after is obnoxious.  I’ve basically written this month off but since 95% of my spotting is brown and my usual red hasn’t started my hopes are starting rise, which is also obnoxious. Rave – I keep forgetting this weekend is Labor Day, so nice to remember I get a half day Friday as well as Monday off.   
  • Options
    @chichiphin FX you did O and that AF stays far away. Enjoy your time with your BF and keep your mind off SS and the internet. :)

@emeraldduchess hoping some sleep comes soon and you're able to find a routine again.

@jhems776 I had the similar brown spotting last month and was totally crushed when AF came bc I got my hopes up. I hope it's implantation bleeding! FX on your testing!

Month/Cycle: 3/3 (+1 benched)

CD/DPO: 22/ 7 or 8?

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 9

Testing: I resisted today's temptation. Holding until Thursday when AF is due.

R/R: Going to a concert tonight! So excited to go on a date with DH. And really doing my best to stay productive until my 4-day weekend!

CS/Q: Who is SS today? I keep touching my chest constantly. And those headaches are because I'm craning at my laptop all day.
  • Options
    @chichiphin Have you continued using the OPKs until you've seen a true positive? Maybe you're ovulating much later than you think? (I ask this as the poster child for long/irregular cycles around here)

@jessg2223 Ooh, yay for the temp jump :) I'm trying to tell myself to stay away from Friday testing too but in the back of my mind I hear the little voice saying, "But that's 9DPO and other people have gotten their BFP that early!" I hope you have a great time on vacation and that the wait to leave doesn't drag on.

@emeraldduchess It's gotta be tough getting your mind and body back into a totally different schedule. I'm glad your classroom set up is essentially done and you can enjoy the last of your summer vacation :)

@jhems776 Maybe I'm feeding the crazy but I'd POAS already! Either way, FX for you :)

@vl_16 Have fun tonight! Who are you seeing? I haven't been doing much SS this cycle for whatever reason which is definitely not my normal...I had sore nipples like 1DPO and my fertility app was like "OOH, maybe an early sign of pregnancy?!" -eyeroll-

Month/Cycle: 4/3
    CD/DPO: 35/6
    Timing: -5, -4, -3, -1, O
    Typical LP Length: 14d?
    Testing: going to try and hold off until Sunday at the very earliest...the way I'm trying to convince myself is that I have to work Friday and Saturday AM and would rather be able to just climb back into bed after testing instead of going to work. We'll see if I can stay strong.
    R/R: Big heat wave here again, ugh. I have tomorrow off but probably won't get to hike due to the heat and a bunch of stuff to get done all over the place. But staycation starts next week!

• Options
    @jessg2223 thank you! enjoy your vacation :) 
    @emeraldduchess chug water if it helps you with bloat - I find drinking a ton of water throughout the day does wonders for my bloating. 
    @jhems776 fx AF stays off
    @vl_16 lol I'll try! enjoy your concert/date :) 
    @swiftlet I'm usually Oing on CD 19-22 ish. This month I had all signs pointing to 11. I'm going to try an OPK this afternoon though to see what it shows. My CP is way off though for O. Try and stay cool! I'm in the heat wave too ugh its awful
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @chichiphin Puzzling indeed! I’d just be curious to see what OPKs are saying through all of this- I know not everyone finds them to be reliable, though. Hope you’re able to sort through things soon!
  • Options
    Thanks, @chichiphin.  Water usually does help with bloat.  That reminds me I need to re-train my bladder for the school year.  I'm going to miss peeing whenever I want! :D