Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Newbie Intro Thread W/o 8/27

Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump. Please introduce yourself and share as much or as little as you are comfortable with. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to start participating in the community!
Image result for welcome gif

Ages (you and SO):

How many months have you been TTC?:

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?:

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):

Re: Newbie Intro Thread W/o 8/27

• Options
    @julfiastro - Welcome!  And woo hoo for "pulling the goalie" so to speak!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @julfiastro - Welcome! And thank you for taking the time to lurk :smile:

@thegirlwhowaited_ - that gif tho  :D
  • Options
    @rds51510 Welcome! I studied in London for a year and loved every second of it! I miss the tea and biscuits over there!!
  • Options
    thanks @lillywonderland we are liking it too. It's been two years! The first six months was a huge transition but, by now, we feel like actual residents and not visitors. I do miss some parts of living in the US though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(

• Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited August 2018
    Hi everyone! I have definitely been lurking a bunch of different sites' discussion boards for a while, and finally joined here. Glad to be joining you all!

Ages (you and SO): both 29

How many months have you been TTC?: 9 (10 cycles)

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: OPKs, folic acid, tracking apps. Tried temping a few cycles but it stressed me out more than it was worth (to me)

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): no kids, yet . We have 3 cats (2 indoor sisters and 1 sweet stray/outdoor that never leaves our front porch  :) ) and 1 dog! I love to exercise (hobby of choice is Crossfit), walk the dog with my husband, try new restaurants (we're currently trying to eat through the alphabet in our town), and enjoy time outdoors. 
  • Options
    welcome! @britt_1229 I loooove your "eat through the alphabet" idea. We just moved so I'm going to steal this idea and hope that it stops the "what are we doing for dinner" arguments for a while lol
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @chichiphin thank you! We haven't gotten very far....we are only on i and we started last year. Took a very long break due to finances but it's fun trying different places we wouldn't otherwise! 
  • Options
    Ages (you and SO): Me 38 Him 42 in 2 weeks

How many months have you been TTC?: 2 months. TTC after 2 losses in a row.

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: Sex. and Progesterone. 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): I just started grad school and am a SAHM. I have 2 boys, 12 and a soon to be 3 year old. I love to play guitar and ukulele. I like true crime, food, good beer, and classical Latin poetry. I'm currently translating my way thru Ovid's Metamorphoses and it's really cool. Hi!
  • Options
    I should also add that this site is overwhelming and I get confused easily so feel free to redirect me when I inevitably fuck up. 
  • Options
    Ages (you and SO): 33/35

How many months have you been TTC?: 9 (10 cycles)

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: PNV, OPK, Temping sometimes 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): 

Long time lurker, feel motivated to finally post since as it gets closer to possibly doing fertility treatments, I think I’d like to get more involved here. 
    No kids yet. I just graduated from a PhD program last year in neuroscience and now work in science journalism. We have one fat, opinionated cat and one high strung lab mix. Recently moved across the country, so happy to be exploring this city, finding new neighborhoods and restaurants. I also like crafting and playing guitar. Happy to finally participate here! 
  • Options
    Ages (you and SO): 32

How many months have you been TTC?: This is our first, but we've been on the fence for a few months and I've been lurking during that time.

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: OPK and timing only for now.

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): Working mom of 2yo boy. Life gets a little crazy when DH has to go out of the country for work because we don't have family in our area. We have one little dutch rabbit whom our son super adores, and my hobbies are effing around on my Cricut and painting (and eating, har har). 

I was actually on TB before but left for several years and I'm back again now with a new username (can't remember my old one). Seems way more empty than before. :(