Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Help!

amanda991amanda991 member
edited August 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**Image removed by Admin**

yesterday I had a "not pregnant" mid-day. I just took this one first thing in the morning. What do you think ladies?? 41 days since lmp. 

Re: Help!

• Options
    amanda991 said:
    yesterday I had a "not pregnant" mid-day. I just took this one first thing in the morning. What do you think ladies?? 41 days since lmp. 
    QFP minus picture

OP, it is against TOU to post a picture of a pregnancy test and ask if you are pregnant.  Please read the pinned posts.  If you continue to get a positive pregnancy test, no need to come back and update us, just move on to your BMB.

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok thanks for the nasty  Comment. This was my first day. And was asking for some support after ttc for 2 years!!! My first 'what I think' can be positive. How rude!!!
  • Options
    harrierwifeharrierwife member
    edited August 2018
    OP, this is the last place you will find sympathy for such a post. Taking a few days to lurk and read the pinned posts would have made that immediately apparent. 

As others have said, if this turns out to be a positive test, please move along to your Birth Month Board. 

If not, we'd love to have you post an intro in the Newbie Thread and get to know you. Lots of great ladies here - I've learned A LOT by lurking and interacting with them. 
  • Options
    You clearly are bitter women that can't be happy for anyone but yourselves. I have been reading everyone's posts on here for two years and was genuinely happy for all.. this is not a community that I want to be apart of...
  • Options
    Sorry I didn't follow your guidelines of your established community!!! Thanks for all of your help!
  • Options
    lulu1180 said: ......And anyways, if you've been lurking for two years as you say you have then you would know that this isn't allowed on this site and you would get flamed.  

I'm calling troll
    Exactly my thoughts. 
  • Options
    Thanks for ruining my Monday OP. 

The only positive tests ladies want to see here is their own. In the privacy of their home. 

Please remove the photo so no one else has to see it. 
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"