Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 8/27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**  

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 8/27

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 27/5

Timing: Good 

Typical LP length: 13-14 days

Testing: Maybe Friday morning if I'm SS as I leave on a trip with my Mom for a week Friday night without DH. If I don't then testing on 14DPO.

R/R: Rant: I have a feeling this week is going to go by so slowly as I countdown to vacation. Rave: Late O this month means we won't miss next month's fertile window due to vacation. 

CS/Q: Temperatures still high, but they aren't as high as last month...unsure what that is about, thinking I might switch to vaginal temping next month and see if my temperatures are more consistent in the FP. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/10

CD/DPO: 27/8

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Was planning to WFAF but maybe camping with my parents this weekend and want to know beforehand. I will probably need a day to be bitter and moody and would rather it be at work after a BFN then with all my family at AFs arrival.

R/R:   DH and I haven't really been on the same wavelength since he got home and it sucks. Hopefully we sorted it all out last night. He bought me white chocolate and when I started crying he told me it was his fault for yelling at me and he knows I'm doing my best to fix the issue (my cat keeps peeing on the damn couch).

CS/Q: Lost all my confidence this cycle. I'm feeling basically the same as last cycles. LP cramping/pain and all. I know it's still possible but I doubt it. My RHR is also declining. No chart as not temping.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ::lurking from WTO::
    @prpl11butterfly - hugs, girl 
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly totally support having the bitter day at work rather than letting it ruin your weekend in the case of a BFN. Made the same decision myself last night, and although the BFN is always a bummer, I think it was better to get on a work night rather than on my birthday later this week. *Hugs* for what you are going through with YH, and I hope it clicks back into place for you now that you've had the argument and made up.

Switching myself over to the WTO, since I got my BFN last night at 12 DPO and now expecting AF on Wednesday.
  • Options
    @jessg2223 I hope this week goes by faster than you are anticipating. Yay for good timing if you need it next month!
    @prpl11butterfly I'm so sorry friend, take your time to be bitter, I hope you and DH figure things out and your cat stops being a difficult child. 

Month/Cycle: 3/3(been TTC since May 17' with 5 benched cycles)

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -1, +1 :/

Typical LP length: 14D

Testing: Probably not unless I'm late

R/R: Woke up sick yesterday and still feeling pretty lousy today. I needed to work today or tomorrow because I don't have a lot of options this week as far as days to work. It seems unlikely I'm going to feel well enough to be on my feet all day tomorrow so looks like i'm only working one day this week. 

CS/Q: Not temping since I'm taking progesterone in the TWW, plus I've had a fever since last night off/on
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @jessg2223 I feel you about the work week likely crawling. Hoping it goes by quickly, though! And glad you're FW is pushed into time when you're home.

@prpl11butterfly sorry to hear you and your hubby had an off weekend. I'm glad he apologized, though. FX for a BFP before you leave for the weekend. I'm in the same boat. Not sure whether to test before camping or WFAF.

Month/Cycle: 3/3 (+1 benched)

CD/DPO: 7, I think

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 9 days

Testing: We'll see if I can hold out until Thurs or Friday. Will prob break down and test tomorrow, even though I know it's early. 

R/R: I was horribly agitated Fri/Sat. So I kept to myself. I think it might be a medication for sleep, so I'm trying to stay off where possible. 

Rave: Can't wait until this weekend, getting 4 much-needed days.

CS/Q: None today.

• Options

@jessg2223 Waiting for a vacation sure does make the week drag, yay for vacations.

prpl11butterfly Hope camping is fun and ditto to have some time with the results before

kindbytealikat  Boo summer colds.

vl_16 Hope the sandman visits you soon.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 17/11

Timing: eod

Typical LP length: 11ish

Testing: wfaf, with all the spotting I really have no hopes, but eh I guess Thursday. 

R/R: Rave – Had so much fun at the wedding!  The bride looks so beautiful, I’ve been to a lot of wedding and she was in my top five.

Rant – Ugh, I’ve spotted all but one day of my luteal phase and cramped for half.  I’m so ready for this cycle to be over. I really thought AF was starting Friday but it held out, which I guess is a raveish. 

• Options
    @jessg2223 we’re DPO buddies :) good news about your next FW but hopefully it doesn’t even matter! 

@prpl11butterfly huge hugs to you lady <3 You have SO much on your plate right now and trying to do it all AND be TTC must be a massive weight on your shoulders. I hope camping, whether or test is BFP or BFN, helps you to feel a little better.

@kindbytealikat sorry you’re feeling so crummy :( get better soon!

@vl_16 FX for you if you decide to test tomorrow! And enjoy your time off :)

Month/cycle: 4/3
    CD/DPO: 34/5
    Timing: -5, -4, -3, -1, O
    Typical LP length: ~14d
    Testing: I’d like to hold off until Labor Day...we’ll see if that actually happens.
    R/R: the dog threw up on the bed this morning, so that was fun.
    CS/Q: not today
  • Options
    @Swiftlet thanks for the well wishes. And so sorry about the dog...yikes. Hope your week gets better! I'll keep my FX for you and all the labor day testers  <3 
  • Options
    @jessg2223 yay for vacation!  May I ask where you're going?
    @prpl11butterfly I'm sorry things are tough right now.  Enjoy the chocolate.
    @kindbytealikat I hope you feel better soon!
    @vl_16 I hope you can get some sleep and feel better.  It always seems like the more tired I am, the harder it is to sleep. 
    @jhems776 I'm glad you had fun at the wedding!  
    @Swiftlet sorry your pup isn't feeling well.  I'm in the same boat, mine has an ear infection right now and it's been *lovely*. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 18/2

Timing:  -2 (DH was sick the rest of the FW). 

Typical LP length: Last cycle was @14 days, so we'll see if it's the same this time.

Testing: Only if I'm late.

R/R: My stapler and paperclip stash mysteriously went missing from my desk during summer break.  I would be much less annoyed if I didn't have to use my own money to purchase supplies like that in the first place.   It's was a really good stapler, too.  I felt like the guy from "Office Space" running around school looking for it.

CS/Q: Not temping so there's nothing to see.  
  • Options
    jessg2223jessg2223 member
    edited August 2018
    @emeraldduchess I'm going to Scotland!!

@Swiftlet Nice! Haha I'm also hoping the FW timing won't matter.

@jhems776 Today went by a little faster then I expected so hopefully the rest of the week does too.