Trying to Get Pregnant

TTC PCOS

Hi all- I know every woman is different in her own unique way, but I'm just trying to gain some insight and seek comfort while TTC. 1
 a year ago I was diagnosed with PCOS by my OBGYN (typically will go months without having my period- cycle lasting up to 100 days). My husband and I just decided to start trying this passed June. Going into it, and still today, I already feel defeated and hopeless that I'm going to really struggle with infertility. My OB put me on Provera to help jumpstart my period, 10mg x10 days every month. She plans to put me on Clomid if I have no luck by October and refer me to a reproductive endocrinologist. I guess I'm just seeking advice or stories that are similar to my situation, in hopes that it can calm my anxiety and raise my confidence a little bit. Of course, my husband doesn't understand ANY of the woman reproductive organs, so he is sometimes not my best run-to when I  feeling exhausted over this. Any insight is appreciated! :) 

Re: TTC PCOS

• @BumpAdmin Can you please close this thread?  It looks like the OP accidentally posted it multiple times

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • This thread has been closed to new posts as it was accidentally posted multiple times. To reply to this post, please visit the active thread on this board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"