Trying to Get Pregnant

TW Tuesday 8/21

Who (or what) in your life is being a TW today?

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
Married 6/11/16
TTC Since 6/2016
12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
7/2018 Clomid+IUI
11/2018 Letrozole+TI
12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
2/2019 NTNP
5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree

Re: TW Tuesday 8/21

• Loading the player...
  • @harrierwife - OMG...she sounds CRAZY.  Avoid! Avoid!

• @harrierwife yikes!!! She truly is a TW.
  • @riff323 I am a child of the 80's and grew up eating nuked, processed food. Somehow I'm still standing. I love me some Spaghettio's with meatballs, not gonna lie.

My TW from this weekend is the asshat on a motorcycle who tailgated me, flipped me off, and then had the nerve to pull up to my window and yell obscenities and threats at me. I took his picture and sent it to the police. I think he's just angry because he's a ginger with a micropenis so he has to compensate for it with his big motorcycle and nasty temper. Lord, I feel sorry for the women in his life. If he felt like he could yell at me, a woman driving by herself he knows nothing about, i can't imagine how he yells at his wife/girlfriend/sister/etc.
  • @wishiwaspreggo Was he not pissed off because he thought you were driving too slow or was he just a generally angry person as far as you can tell...?

@harrierwife I would be scared shitless of that woman!  I hope you can continue to evade her.

@riff323 Yeah, I don't eat (and never have) organic food.  The non-organic fresh fruits/veggies/meat/etc will still have all the nutrients I need.  I don't understand people who do any kind of shaming.  At all!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @lulu1180 - He was angry because he was speeding over a hill when I turned left in front of him. I didn't see him when I turned because he was probably still making his way over the hill and then a second later there was a neanderthal in sunglasses holding his middle finger up at me. I was going 35 in a 30. He had no reason to be angry with me other than being an impatient prick who wanted to go 60 in a 30.
  • My job is the TW. It is busy as hell and I am only working today so that I can off for a wedding this weekend that I don't want to go to in the first place. 
  • @wishiwaspreggo - So, like, did he have a death wish tailgating on a motorcycle or what? He WILL lose against a car. What a dumbass. 

@lulu1180 - Yeah, she's crazy, but she's old and terrible on her feet. If she had a shotgun I'd be more afraid of her, but she can't walk straight much less handle a .45. The entire neighborhood is keeping a close eye on her and so are the cops.
  • @harrierwife - he wasn't wearing a helmet either. The safest thing to do in a road rage incident is to not respond or make eye contact so I kept looking forward while he yelled at me. I was scared he would pull a gun or something. I've learned there are plenty of people out there who feel like they have nothing to lose whereas I have a *lot* to lose if I get shot to death or paralyzed so I keep my head low even if I get pissed off. It sucks that we live in a society where we don't know when/if we're going to get shot because of our gun culture. That being said, it makes me want to learn how to use a gun so I can defend myself. I'd feel safer with a little handgun in my purse TBH, if I knew how to weild it.