Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 8/20

This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length:

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 8/20

• Options
    Good Morning Everyone! How was everyone's weekend?

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: O-4, O-2, O-1, O

Typical LP length: 10ish days

Testing: Trying to focus on my upcoming trip to Europe and forget about the TWW and NOT test...we'll see how it goes lol

R/R: Two week trip to Europe coming up and we leave on the 31st and I found out my passport name change application was denied because I didn't submit the long form instead of the short form of the marriage certificate. So I had to work from home today so I could go in person and get a certificate and then go to an in person appointment with the passport agency tomorrow. NOT how I wanted to start my week. On the flip side...yay Europe!

CS/Q: Nada
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hey hey! I'm just coming on over as my temps are a hot mess. I likely wont get cross hairs and after tomorrow my I probably wont ve able to get accurate temps. I w as s planning to skip the TWW anyway.

@literatureandink
    I hope your trip goes amazing and helps keep the BSC at bay.

@nitnat007
    I feel your pain on kissing the FW. DH is on a trip next month that will probably cause us to miss it. Sounds like you had a great day yesterday though!

Month/Cycle: 
    13/10

CD/DPO: 20/1

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-1 and will shoot for +1 tonight

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: if AF is late 

R/R: I'm back to work today! I enjoy vacation but glad to get back to normalcy. I feel pretty good too!

CS/Q: Here it is, in all it's hot mess glory....

• Options
    @literatureandink A trip to Europe sounds amazing. Where all are you going?!? 

@nitnat007 It sounds like you had an awesome weekend. Congratulations on the completion of your first race! One day I plan on running one as well. Sorry about the trip though and having to miss, that's super frustrating. 

@prpl11butterfly Hope you have a great day on your first day back to work after vacation. 

Month/Cycle: 6/8

CD/DPO: 24 / I'm going to guess around 7DPO ish.

Timing: EOD for a week, not sure when ovulation happened since I'm not temping this cycle.

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Was at the doctors yesterday and they tested and it was BFN, but still too early to really test. 

R/R: My 4 year anniversary with DH is coming up in a few days. We'll be going to the beach with my family, but trying to think of something we can do when we get back next week to celebrate just the two of us.

CS/Q: Nope.
  • Options
    @littleredm Happy anniversary! 
    @prpl11butterfly is it possible that you O'd on the 18th with EWCM the couple days prior? 
    @nitnat007 I hear you on the work travel woes, DH almost missed this cycle (leaving today) and may be camping and/or traveling for work during next month :| 
    @literatureandink That is such a bummer about your passport! Where in Europe will you be traveling? 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 14/1

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: 9-12

Testing: I think I will try to hold out until the 2nd. I'm pretty anxious about this whole process, so I think distraction will be the best policy. 

R/R: I got rid of my UTI last week with homeopathics, supplements and cranberry aaaaand now it's back again. Weekend was pretty low-key though, mostly stuck around the house but we ate out a few times and I was able to get out solo on Saturday to go buy some new earrings that I have been coveting: (spoiler for picture)

CS/Q: Nothing to see, not tracking temps, just charting AF, CM and BD. 
  • Options
    I am reluctantly coming over here from WTO since FF gave my cross hairs. I’m still not convinced I belong over here.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 14/6

Timing: maybe -2, -1

Typical LP length: last month was 11 days

Testing: no

R/R: Rave: Finally got to pick up my new car after being jerked around by the dealership for an entire week. It’s much nicer than my previous car which was more or less the equivalent to the flinstones car. Happy that it’s and now I have one less thing to stress about.
    Rant: It’s Monday, and it’s truely felt like a Monday.

CS/Q: So FF seems to think I Oed on CD 8. Since I was not religiously temping during AF I can’t completely deny it’s possible, however, I got blindly smiling faces the past 2 mornings on my clearblue digital so I feel like I’m stuck in no mans land between WTO and TWW. I’d love some thoughts if anyone has any, chart in spoiler.

• Options
    @literatureandink where in Europe are you going to? 
    @littleredm happy soon to be anniversary!
    @mamanbebe I used to get UTIs all the time. Have you ever tried the cranberry supplements? I found they helped me control their frequency if I took them every morning. 
  • Options
    @furnitureguru I haven't had much luck with them, but I'm currently doing 2-3 hours of water every 20 min then continuing with water/cranberry every 60 min. I am also taking Monolaurin and Staphysagria, soooo hopefully I can kick this again. Good luck with your cycle! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/7ish (not temping, but based on CF/OPK)

Timing: O-3, O-1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: Trying to hold out until Sun, which would be 13 dpo

R/R: Hi!  I'm "new" here!  Finally starting to post after stalking a little!  May begin temping again on next cycle; have been reluctant because it tends to make me a little stressed.  Had EWCM around 5 days before OPK+, but I'm using my OPK for the O-day.  

CS/Q: None
  • Options
    @mamanbebe it would have been MOTN if it was the 18th. I had some EWCM this morning that had some blood in it (O bleeding is a new thing for me that started last month) when I check CP.  My CM is also transitioning to non fertile today and for me that usually happens late 1dpo/2dpo.

Sorry your not having luck kicking the UTI. Hopefully you can get some relief soon.

@littleredm happy anniversary!!

@furnitureguru what did you get?! I hate hearing about people being jerked around at dealerships. It's not cool. (Says someone who works at a dealership and bends over backwards to make the process as quick as possible for my customers)

@lcking82 welcome!

• Options
    @literatureandink how exciting!! Where in Europe?
    @nitnat007 congrats on the 5k!
    @littleredm happy anniversary! Hope you figure out something fun to do together and have fun at the beach
    @mamanbebe ugh, so sorry about the UTI, how miserable

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/13

Timing: -2, 0

Typical LP length: 12-13days

Testing: BFN 

R/R: I'm hardcore symptom spotting even with the BFN :lol: Pretty okay Monday otherwise, it's overcast out which I love!

CS/Q:
  • Options
    @literatureandink Very jealous of your Europe trip, but sorry that you had to deal with all the extra hassles in getting the paperwork taken care of. You will have to give us updates once you are back. 
    @prpl11butterfly Boo...going back to work the first day is always rough. Glad you are going back feeling good and rested though. Work travel can be so frustrating when ttc. We have already had to miss four cycles and are just about to start treatment, so I am far from amused by it all. Sigh
    @littleredm Sounds like a good trip with the family. Hope you guys can find something fun to do just the two of you!
    @mamanbebe Oh that is so good that you got some timing in this cycle. It can be hard on the head looking into the future knowing that there is nothing you can do to change it. Love those earrings! Sorry about the UTI. 
    @furnitureguru Glad to hear that you finally got the new car and that you are enjoying it so far. On your chart, have you put in your opks? Also, FF is lining up with your CM and temps. Could some of those temps be discarded? If it were temps alone I would say your O date is later, but putting in the CM too...I don't know. Either way you have decent timing. 
    @lcking82 Welcome!
    @whiteswanblackswan Dreary Monday weather is A-ok in my book too. Just not on the weekend, then I want the sunshine!
  • Options
    ::lurking from WTO::
    @furnitureguru - That's a tough one for me.....I can see why FF thought you Od on CD 8 and then the temp shift the last two days coupled with the +OPKs.....either way, it looks like you had decent timing? I know that this probably isn't helpful  :D
  • Options
    @lcking82 Welcome! I feel you on temping. It stresses me out too and a lot of times I forget and then it's too late.  
  • Options

@prpl11butterfly Your chart is messy for sure but I’ve seen messier lol ...and your timing is great!

@littleredm Happy Anniversary! We’re doing Paris and Italy. Four days in Paris, four in Tuscany, four in Positano, and four in Rome. My mom gifted myself and my sister with the trip for Christmas and I can’t wait! I’ve never been.

@mamanbebe Those earrings are so cute! And I’m sorry about the UTI…those are the worst.

@Icking82 Welcome! :)

• Options
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @literatureandink That sounds amazing! So many great places to visit.  :)