Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 8/17

*This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times.
<code><br><b>Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the&nbsp;</b><b>conversation.</b><br>
Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 8/17

• Month/cycle: 4/3 off a 6 month bench

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CoQ10, PS, OPKs, BBT

R/R: I’m trying to see the silver lining in AF showing up. DH is in a wedding next week and I suppose now I get to drink at it.

CS/Q: essential oils, yay or nay for TTC? I know you have to be careful with which ones you use. But curious is anyone else uses them. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @Sparty18 I'm so glad your O hasn't happened yet! (such and odd statement for this board) When is your next appointment? Are you doing a trigger shot? I can't remember.
  • @Sparty18 I hope you can make it to Tuesday. I'm sorry, I don't know what back to back IUIs means, do they inseminate you more than once?
  • @thegirlwhowaited_ Correct, they do them two days in a row.  
  • @meatballs37 enjoy the wedding! 
    @thegirlwhowaited_ good luck with the IUI
    @Sparty18 yay for a shorter/easy day and not Oing yet!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 10 

WAYDTGKU: everything. HIO today prob

R/R: Early day today at work! Lots of "to do"s this weekend. BTW if anyone needs to do a target run for home stuff (laundry,paper towels, etc) or self care items, they have some good coupons expiring after Saturday on the target app!

CS/Q: General comment, but I'm certain I am O'ing early. My cervix is v SHO right now... 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @nitnat007 You are just having an awesome day! Good for you!
    Related image
    And thank you. I'm getting anxious for my u/s next week to know more concrete when its going to happen and I haven't even started the clomid yet! I'm going to have to keep my anxiety in check the next few weeks.

@chichiphin Thanks! <3

@sparty18 That's interesting. My RE just told us to BD as much as we wanted after the IUI. Or to avoid if for some reason there's a crazy number of mature follicles. FX that doesn't happen. I don't want to wait another cycle to even try IUI.
  • @meatballs37 I love your avatar!  It's so cute. 
    @Sparty18 good luck next week.
    @chichiphin I need to check out this Target app.  I spend enough time there, how did I not know about this??
    @nitnat007 half-days on Fridays are the best.  
    @thegirlwhowaited_ good luck with the IUI process.  

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, Fertility Friend, OPKs, HIO, red raspberry leaf tea.  

R/R: I really want chocolate right now, but since I just left the dentist, it's probably not the best idea.  A little counter-productive, no?  Haha.

CS/Q:  Not temping, so nothing to see.  I plan to start with the OPKs in a few more days.  Glad I bought the cheap ones online!
  • @emeraldduchess thank you. ☺️ Googled from the internet once upon a time. And I say, life’s short, eat the chocolate. 

@chichiphin aw man! I am doing no Spend August. And I miss Target a lot! They started rolling out fall clothes already and I’m dying to buy some! 

@Sparty18 FC for the O! 
  • @meatballs37 Sorry for AF :(

@thegirlwhowaited_ Yay for a plan! And bigger yay for an understanding boss - that makes a world of difference in a lot of parts of life, but especially dealing with all the planning/scheduling you're going through right now.

@Sparty18 Ooh, sounds like fun :) And awesome for longer time until O! I wish I could donate some of my days to you :D

@chichiphin Have you been able to find out if this may be as a result of your previous cycle and what happened?

@prpl11butterfly I'm glad you let the owners know about the plug ins! Some people definitely are more sensitive to scents than others. I have a friend who'd probably keel over from an asthma attack if she'd been in that house. Yay for O signs!

AFM...
    Month/Cycle: 4/3
    CD: 24
    WAYDTGKU: PNVs, sex, started OPKs this month on CD12, tracking on Ovia and Glow apps.
    R/R: Still no positive OPK yet. HOWEVER, the longest my cycles have ever been are 45d so my fertile window could presumably be starting any day now. CM is getting more watery and CP is getting higher. We'll plan to start HIO with more frequency starting this weekend. Rave: I don't have to work this weekend! We're going to the fair with friends tonight :)
  • @prpl11butterfly Fx for you and the marathon. I'm so jealous that you get to have rain! 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @prpl11butterfly That is really sweet about your new tenants :) Also thumbs up for your husband leaving a review about the sea breeze! I was enjoying keeping up with the count this week  :D

@emeraldduchess I vote, go for the chocolate! What is your favorite kind? 

@nitnat007 That is an excellent self bday present! 

@Sparty18 Congrats on making it to a later O date! 

@meatballs37 I would consider using peppermint oil to destress, since it's relatively safe throughout the entire process :) 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: Kindara app, CM, supplements, prenatals, acupuncture 

R/R: It's GO time this weekend, DH leaves town on Monday morning so FX that my cycle stays consistent and O is on Monday. I'm pretty anxious and need to find some way to healthily distract myself over the next two weeks because otherwise I'm going to be shoveling ice cream in my face until the 1st. 

CS/Q: Not temping this cycle. 
  • Month/Cycle: Cycle 5

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, OPKs, BBT, PreSeed lube

R/R: I just ordered some Wondfo HPT and a new BBT thermometer on Amazon. I don't have prime anymore this time so it's going to take a while to get here!

CS/Q: The thermometer I was using said it was good for basal temps. The new one I got is even more precise. Is it really a big deal if the thermometer says 97.5 for example and not 97.58? 
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Hi all - sorry I've disappeared for the past week - DH's grandmother passed, so we traveled home to be with family.

@rikiteacup I'm certainly not an expert, but I've never had one that didn't show all 4 numbers. FF charts by .10s, so it's probably okay? I'm interested in knowing the answer too!

Month/Cycle: Month 5, Cycle 4

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, OPKs, BBT, CM, getting a bit more active

R/R: I am an emotional eater - been binge eating all week long and I feel like crap. Trying to get back to normal now. 

CS/Q: Won't post chart yet, nothing to stalk yet, just started temping for the month today. No questions. 
  • @ska8471 I’m so sorry for your loss.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV, adding Preseed this month

R/R: I went shopping at IKEA today and bought a couple shelves and storage containers. I’m excited to organize some things around the house.  

CS/Q: none
  • ska8471 said:

@rikiteacup I'm certainly not an expert, but I've never had one that didn't show all 4 numbers. FF charts by .10s, so it's probably okay? I'm interested in knowing the answer too!

I've done some research and that 1/100th of a degree isn't that important. The major differences are the BBT thermometers have a memory (up to 300 temperatures) and read faster. The one I got also has a backlight which is going to come in handy! This has been my major complaint so far.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @meatballs37 sorry about AF but wedding drinking can be a good stress reliever!
    @nitnat007 it's always good to treat yourself with a b-day present, enjoy the concert!
    @prpl11butterfly I'm a first time landlord was wondering if you use a property management company? Currently we are handling it on our own so far so good but it's only been 2 months!
    @ska8471 sorry for your loss.

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, Prenatals, Vitamin C

R/R: Thankful it is Friday this week has been too darn long. Looking forward to some relaxing and painting the house. Tomorrow I'm  going to my first escape room challenge so I'm excited to try that it should be fun. 

CS/Q: I started taking vitamin C this cycle. So far my CM appears to have changed a bit compared to previous cycles so maybe its helping? I've been irregular since coming off BCPs however I appear to be cycling up with my work bestie so hopefully she'll help me get my cycle regulated and more predictable lol. 

• @suzycupcake we have such a huge amount of rain lately it's crazy. I really wish I could send it your way, I know how badly its needed there.

@amc772 we own 1 unit in a building of 24. There is management staff on property so we did use them. Previously we handled it on our own but we just didn't have the time right now. MIL is renting her house on her own and she's had aweful luck finding a tenant.
  • @meatballs37 sorry for AF but enjoy your wedding! The last one I was at had some amazing champagne so I treated myself since I wasn’t KU
    @Sparty18 yay for a cooperative cycle!
    @chichiphin off to target.com I go :)
    @nitnat007 sounds like an awesome Friday 
    @emeraldduchess my dentist is right next to a gas station, and I hate to admit that a few times after my appt I have gone over and bought a fountain cherry coke and candy lol!
    @rikiteacup from everything I’ve read (here and elsewhere) you really need a thermometer that shows the hundredth degree bc sometimes your temp shift may not go up an entire degree (if your temp was 97.70 then 97.79 a normal temp would read both of those as 96) 
    @nanner26 I love IKEA, I have a list of things I need to get but the closest one is 3 hours away :( 
    @amc772 I’m painting this weekend too. And I just did my first escape room a few weeks ago and it was SO MUCH FUN! I hope you like it

AFM....I do wish I could be more active, but my work still sucks (broken record here) and I don’t get to log on until evening. So I’ve basically just been lurking and love titing.

Month/Cycle: 13/7 (6 benched)

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: HIO, OPK, Temping, PNV 

R/R: 99% sure today is O day, I’m hoping DH makes it home before I go to bed so we can have great timing. Before this afternoon I didn’t think he’d be home so I’m so excited he will be and really hoping he doesn’t pull the “I’m tired” card tonight.

CS/Q: nope