Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 8/17

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length:

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
Married 6/11/16
TTC Since 6/2016
12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
7/2018 Clomid+IUI
11/2018 Letrozole+TI
12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
2/2019 NTNP
5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree

Re: TWW Friday 8/17

• @lulu1180 *lurking from WTO* I'm rooting for you over at the WTO board! I'm sorry it's so lonely on the TWW board
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 18/1

Timing: -1,-3

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: 8, we have a wedding so I know it is a bit early but need to check

R/R: Rave - Finally booked our air 
    bnb for a beach weekend! Rant - H came in after I was talking with the other family for two days and basically blew up our plans and we started all over, wanted to kill him.  I will hand it to him, we are paying like 100 more and farther from the beach but not in a hotel so we will be together and the house is really nice. TW kids
    Also, way better for the kids, they even have a playset.  First time taking my almost 2-year-old anywhere but my parent's house so pretty excited and nervous.   

CS/Q: Nope.
  • @lulu1180 enjoy your weekend! Sorry about your foiled taco high.

@jhems776 that sounds awesome, regardless of the plans getting blown up!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: -2, -4

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: none

R/R: I've been eating cleaner this month but now I just want ALL THE FOOD so I'm WFAF. Trying not to be pessimistic but our timing sucked.

CS/Q: none
  • @lulu1180 Hey DPO buddy! I’m sorry your taco high got ruined- that was very rude of them to mess with a quality taco vibe :grin:

Month/Cycle: 31/21(?ish I don’t really feel like counting)

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -4,-3, IUI on O (I don’t really like how my RE wants us to miss two days before IUI- we have no male factor)

Typical LP length: 15

Testing: trying to wfaf

R/R: So ready for the weekend! This dang week!! I’ve tried to stay busy but I’m so bloated and sore it’s everything I can do to not ss. Last month I felt like this too, and nada, clearly.
  • Yeah, its been slow in here and its about to get a lot slower .... whomp whomp 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: Looking like 11-12, heh

Testing: Tested on Day 9 to get the nerves out of my system and got a BFN

R/R: AF is certainly on her way - cramps, spotting, and a sustained temp drop. Good luck ladies - I'll be lurking and love titting!

CS/Q: The chart says it all...

• @harrierwife I'm sorry it wasn't your cycle. :(
  • @jhems776 Enjoy the vacation!

@riff323 Ugh, I hate when I’m trying so hard and it feels like my body is trying to betray me! I hope you’re able to avoid temptation!

@lin0442 Hey DPO (and almost cycle) buddy!! Sorry your RE made you abstain for 2 days before the IUI but I hope this is your month so you don’t have to worry about it next month!

@harrierwife I’m so sorry friend.  I actually lurked you earlier hoping you’d moved on because I hadn’t seen you post in a couple days.  Take care of yourself and you have my permission to drink all the wine and eat Oreos! 

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @riff323 - Thank you, but I'm okay with the outcome right now. I'm grateful that I ovulated on my own! This was my first "normal" cycle since coming off bc in April. Its a big win in my book and I'm keeping my FX that I'll have a similar shot at this next month. 

@lulu1180 - Thank you, too. The last few days have been very busy and I didn't have a chance to post. I really appreciate the thoughts! I only have 72 minutes left until its socially acceptable for me to pop open a bottle of wine! 

FX for all of you! I probably won't be here tomorrow.  <3
  • @harrierwife Just wanted to pop in and say I'm sorry it wasn't your cycle this time. Big hug girl <3