Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY Monday 8/6

If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join?

Re: GTKY Monday 8/6

• Loading the player...
  • @general_organa I have to admit one of my childhood dreams was to be part of the Spice Girls. 
    I never answered my own question because I couldn't think of anything, but that is a really good answer.
  • @thegirlwhowaited_ I loooooved the spice girls and wanted to be Posh haha
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• Spice Girls would be awesome! I'm having a hard time with this one. Can I be one of Taylor Swift's backup dancers/vocalists and call that a "band"? lol. I just want to be her BFF and make cookies with her!!
  • @suzycupcake I almost said TLC, but they got screwed super super hard out of their money. They were only earning about $40k per year each for the first few years. It was so sad! 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• OK, I'm going to show my age here, but definitely the 90s Marilyn Manson - the Smells like Children era. Yep, I was rocking out to Marilyn Manson while all my peers were digging the Backstreet Boys...
  • These might be fighting words to some, but I was Backstreet Boys over *NSYNC.  :#
  • Definitely the Spice Girls.  And now I am pretty sure that "Wannabe" is going to be stuck in my head the rest of the night.  I'm OK with that, though. 
  • @thegirlwhowaited_ I'm with you on that. I think Backstreet was way better than *NSYNC!
  • These might be fighting words to some, but I was Backstreet Boys over *NSYNC.  :#
    BSB Forever  <3<3
  • BSB WOOO! I would love to join Great Big Sea as a back up fiddle player :)