December 2018 Moms
Options

Let's talk nursery furniture and decor!

13»

Re: Let's talk nursery furniture and decor!

• Options
    hoosiermama-2hoosiermama-2 member
    edited September 2018
    @scaredunprepared This is so random :D but your shades - do you know where they're from? Do you like them? The to-be nursery only has drapes (to be replaced) but I want to add some sort of shades if they're not too difficult. 

His dresser is being delivered tomorrow and I'm so excited!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @hoosiermama-2 unfortunately I can't be of any help. I have no idea what brand of shade they are, they came with the house!  All I know is they are honeycomb shades, and that's all!  

@omnommer how exciting that it's feeling more official!  Getting the nursery ready is super fun for me too!
  • Options
    My son's nursery is Harry Potter themed. All of his furniture is black. Once we have everything up and we get the crib (hoping to receive it as a baby shower gift) I will post pictures :)
  • Options
    Yassssss @westcoastfoodie! Love the girl power theme! I want that for MY room! 
  • Options
    @hoosiermama-2 Not yet, but thank you for reminding me to add it!!! I went to get a copy for my niece and it was sold out... definitely a good sign!!
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options
    I LOVE IT, @westcoastfoodie. So bright and empowering!
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Options
    @hoosiermama-2 Ooooh thanks for the reminder! I've flipped through it before and it's great!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm adding that book to my registry now!  I love that theme @westcoastfoodie!
  • Options
    Baby will be in our room either in our bed or the cosleeper for quite awhile so no real decor or themes to go with right now. But I know that when we move her into her own room it will probably be pinks and greys. Something with a vintage feel.
    Married: 08/04/13
    DS: 11/25/14
    DD: 06/25/16
    EDD: 12/05/18

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers