Flame retardants not guaranteed.

NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: FFFC • 7/27

• Loading the player...
  • @morgantu I love that Mouse Rat onesie, haha! I'm so excited for you guys and your new casa :heart:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @rosebud332 ahhh! I was tempted to do that with a bunch of H's stuff today lol, but to goodwill instead of storage. But I figured he might notice. 
  • @rosebud332 I do that with DS’s stuff fairly frequently and then when I switch them out again and bring things back it’s like he got brand new toys.
  • @echo-charlietango my h is so good at doing what you describe. If he needs some clothing he will buy what he needs and go through and donate the items he doesn’t think he will use anymore. I don’t buy often, because I have a hard time getting rid of things. So I end up with clothes that are not in style (I never buy trendy, so its not that bad) that have sentimental attachment for me. I will go through every once in a while, but I’m so frugal with that it’s hard.
  • @echo-charlietango, @Activebaby my H is not. He is one of those "but what if we need that" or "But i like that" kind of people, even if he doesn't use the stuff. I was trying to go through his video games for what makes the move (or to storage for now) and what gets donated and he wanted to keep them all! He literally only plays one game. Then i tried to move on to the kitchen where he has multiple sets of canisters, big beer steins that never get used and aren't nice, and just random junk his mom gave him when he was living in apartments. The ONE THING he was willing to let go (before I bullied him into way more stuff) was one of those blue cookie tins (that grandmas keep sewing stuff in). It was ridiculous. I'm much more of a purge everything kind of girl. 
  • @morgantu OMG I feel your pain! SO is exactly the same way. We literally have BOXES full of his junk from middle school he still won't part with.  I don't know where any of it will fit in the new house.