March 2019 Moms

TTGP Check In w/o 7/23

Let me know if I've forgotten anyone: @Jlavo888 @navete @diaphena @Lelkcot @catlady2015 @purpleteacher82 @mschanandlerbong1214 @auburnvelvet86 and @loveanddatadriven until the April BMB opens.

I'm just going to start this on Mondays because it doesn't make sense to be posting in the one from last week all week until Thursday when the "schedule" says they get posted. Depending on your thoughts we could just do monthly too. I know all of you aren't intimidated by large threads.
DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: TTGP Check In w/o 7/23

• I just hit 90% in the clear according to the odds of not having a miscarriage thread!
  • @meggyme - yay, great news!! I'm at 81.1%!

In other news, I only have one more week in this small apartment until we get to actually move into our house! 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Loading the player...
  • @catlady2015 hooray!!! I bet you are SO ready!
  • I’m at 85% today! Things have been pretty boring which I am not complaining about! I have been trying to knock out a whole bunch of school projects because I am afraid I will feel awful in a couple
    of weeks. I haven’t gone back into my classroom yet, but doing as much from home as I can. 

@catlady2015 How exciting! I bet you are so ready to get moved in! 
  • @catlady2015 Yay house!!

@purpleteacher82 I feel you on wanting to get things done before symptoms get worse. I have so much house cleaning and projects that need doing and I'm feeling the pressure!

How's everyone doing? I'm feeling not terrible so far, but I have been the biggest grump at work. Wish I could put a sign on my door that days "f*** off I'm pregnant" but I don't think that would go over well lol.
  • @diaphena haha! DH has said lately that I've been snippy and keeps asking why I'm in a bad mood. I don't feel like I'm in a bad mood and I certainly don't have a specific reason other than I'm pregnant, tired, and sore.
  • @meggyme Yeah MH has noticed my mood too, I've been trying not to be snappish but it happens, especially first thing in the morning when I feel worst. Can't help it, it's hard to be in a good mood when you are tired and feel bad!
  • I feel like death today. If I didn’t know better I would think I had a stomach bug. My poor son keeps wanting my attention and I’m just not up to it. Praying this gets better. (And sorry for being whiny ladies)
  • I’m snippy too. DH keeps commenting on it, like I am choosing to! For me it’s evenings when I feel the worst/am at the end of my rope. 

Also second feeling awful. I feel totally pukey. Thankfully it’s only happened once but the nausea is constant. I actually took the day off because I just can’t function today. 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Well, my lack of symptoms that was my biggest pregnancy sign are continuing and now it's just worrying. Though I know that it's fine, still early, and, potentially, just a big blessing. So will try to focus on that aspect of it. I'm at 79.50% odds, so close to 80%! It's pretty much a morning ritual now to wake up and check out the odds going up to reassure myself.

I also had my first appointment yesterday just to confirm the pregnancy and set up dates. I know this, too, is normal and also a privilege for having a normal-looking pregnancy, but I won't actually meet with my midwife until Week 12 and they only do the one ultrasound at 20 weeks. So there's a long wait ahead of me, there. Trying not to be too jealous of all the ladies posting in the ultrasound threads and such.

@catlady2015 - That's so exciting!! The change from an apartment to a house is just amazing, and that's the part to focus on during the decidedly less amazing moving process.
  • @auburnvelvet86 I haven't had too many obvious symptoms so far. Occasionaly I'll feel a little queasy, but mostly it's gassiness and being tired and easily winded, which I also experienced before I got pregnant.
  • @auburnvelvet86 My symptoms have been mostly mild and they come and go a lot. It's nerve wracking even though like you said, it's totally normal. So I'm right there with you on the nerves! 

That's a bummer you won't have a u/s for that long!
  • @auburnvelvet86 my pregnancy with DS I had almost no symptoms, and he’s a happy healthy 3year old now! 
  • navetenavete member
    @auburnvelvet86 Up until about 6+5 I was concerned about my lack of symptoms, and now I feel like I've been hungover for a week lol. Several ladies on this board told me I was still early on and the symptoms could emerge later, and they were absolutely right. I can imagine it's nerve wracking to wait until week 12 for your first appointment, and week 20 for the US though. Is there any option of getting an earlier appointment or requesting more US (if that's what you want)? One of my friends said she went to a private company to get 3D US, so maybe that's an option later on? I haven't really looked into this, but I think the optimal timeframe is 20W+
  • *lurking*

Congratulations @auburnvelvet86 and @luckywife10 I am so thrilled for you ladies!!!!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @navete What an awesome way to tell your parents! So cute!

@luckywife10 Woohoo! Glad to see you here :)
  • @navete that’s do sweet! We ended up telling a lot of friends tonight at DH’s work function, mostly because they all noticed I wasn’t drinking. It feels nice for people to know. It makes it feel more real.
  • @navete what a fun way to share with your parents!
    @meggyme That's exciting to get to share with y'alls friends! 

In a DH is frustrating moment - he didn't write down the first appointment and when I reminded him last night he announced he was stuck in an all day meeting and could I move it. So now my first appointment isn't until 8/10, instead of on Tuesday. I legit almost cried when they told me that was their only opening. I just want to know this lo is there and healthy and not in 2 weeks...  :'(
  • @lelkcot that sucks you had to move your appointment. Mine is later than i’d Like bc DH is out of town the week before, but I definitely want him there in case of the worst.
  • @meggyme exactly - I do NOT want to go to that appointment alone, especially with the issues we've had leading up to this. Still feeling annoyed that he didn't write down the first appointment, but such is life I guess. 
  • @luckywife10- Yay! I'm so glad you've joined us!

@navete and @meggyme - I think it's true that sometimes telling people makes it feel more real. I've only told my sister so far, but that was an exciting phone call and I felt so much better just by feeding off of her excitement. Unlike me, who's "in it," she only was thinking about the exciting and positive things, which really helped me get my mind in a better place. Though I'm still nervous about telling my family before my first appointment. I just don't think it's avoidable, though, with the timing of my Mom's visit being so limited.
  • @luckywife10 Happy to see you here. I was just stalking your TWW a few days ago.

Sorry the lack of symptoms are so nerve wracking ladies. Mine have settled in pretty good and most days I feel like crap. Eating is such a task. 

@LElkCot Ughh sorry about DH not writing it down. So frustrating that you have to wait longer now. I’m going to have to go without DH. He didn’t miss a single appointment with DD but work has been so crazy for him that he didn’t even get to come on our vacation which I’m currently on. Two people quit on the same day and left his store crazy understaffed. They are running the whole thing with only 3 people. He only gets a Sunday off every two weeks. I’m kind of excited for the overtime pay though. 
  • @JLaVO888 ugh, sorry DH is stuck at work so much recently! Hopefully they get it staffed up again soon! 
  • I'm going to have to do my first without DH too. He is going on a two week vacation starting next Friday and my office wants to see people at 6 weeks to start, so I'm just going to have to hope that we get good news at the first appointment!

@JLaVO888 - sorry you've had to go on vacay without your H! I hope the OT pay quells some pain, but more importantly, your H gets a break soon!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 I hope so too. They did hire someone a few days ago but it will take a bit to get her trained.