Trying to Get Pregnant

Deleted for unintentional disrespect.

Re: Deleted for unintentional disrespect.

• Asking if you are pregnant is never allowed in this community. Please read the guidelines. Also, don’t start your own discussion. If this were an actual question about CM you could ask it in a TWW or chart stalk discussion thread. Also, if you are not TTC, this is not an appropriate community for you. There are lots of people here who have been trying to conceive for months and years with fertility issues and your oopsie one off post is very disrespectful.
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited July 2018

Hi!  Pick up a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility. Unless you regularly chart , such as temp, OPKs, CM- you’ll have a hard one knowing if EWCM comes on or a day or so before O. Best of luck & join in the Newbie thread!  There is a Babies on the Brain board for those thinking of TTC. Or, some people here are NTNP before TTC. There is lots of information to be learned by lurking & sticking around!  

Eta: My app closed & my QFP was lost :(

• Loading the player...
  • I didn't mean to be disrespectful. We weren't planning on TTC this month, but I did stop BC and we are planning to try in the coming months once I can get a grasp on my natural cycles and figure everything out so it seemed like this was a reasonable place. My apologies. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I deleted. I was rude and disrespectful with my question. I'm very, very sorry to have offended anyone. That was not my intention.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @MrsW101011 Thank you for apologizing. I hope if you are not ku and decide to TTC you stick around and become a member of our community.