edited July 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Wrong thread
"We are not here on this earth to see through each other,
We are here to see each other through."
See the source image

Re: Deleted

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY DON'T PEOPLE LURK ANYMORE??????

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    Sorry, I don't understand? haha I am getting so many memes in response
    See the source image
  • Options
    halical said:
    Sorry, I don't understand? haha I am getting so many memes in response

• Options
    Ok, will do. I did read the link you posted. I wont familiarize myself with all the terms overnight, hopefully there is some patience for that sort of thing for us newbies. I do have an introduction, and I thought I was replying to a post on the question thread but I hit the wrong button (as it is my first time). Honestly a little bit put off by the reactions I received here, considering one of the rules I read was not to use memes the way they are being used here.  Also, not sure if snowflake means something different on here ( I will look into that) but I don't think my post merits that. Thanks for your help though.
    See the source image
  • Options
    halical said:
    Ok, will do. I did read the link you posted. I wont familiarize myself with all the terms overnight, hopefully there is some patience for that sort of thing for us newbies. I do have an introduction, and I thought I was replying to a post on the question thread but I hit the wrong button (as it is my first time). Honestly a little bit put off by the reactions I received here, considering one of the rules I read was not to use memes the way they are being used here.  Also, not sure if snowflake means something different on here ( I will look into that) but I don't think my post merits that. Thanks for your help though.
    Le sigh. 

Just. Do what @dpjennifer said, please. 

Also, and because I'm so charitable today, if you are assuming ovulation date will be CD14 because an app that you've never used before said so... consider reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility if you are not successful this cycle. And if you are successful please don't update us, move on to your BMB. 
  • Options
    Right in the bump guidlines
    See the source image
  • Options
    Thanks, I did. I did read the newbie guide, I think I just explained that I hit the wrong button - thinking "new discussion" meant just a new post in the thread I was in, not an entirely new discussion all together. I think now that I have explained myself it is quite evident it was just a first-time use error, not complete disrespect for the community or rules. 0 After reading guidelines from the bump about respecting each other and not intentionally trying to make others feel awful (while disagreement is totally ok) the reactions I received to this post were pretty crappy for someone trying to come on here for the first time. It's a lot to learn and can be intimidating, so gifs to make me feel like an idiot aren't appreciated. I do appreciate the person who took the time to respond, and if you are so aggravated you don't need to respond to my original post, as I backspaced it all. I will be removing my bump account and moving on to another community. Thanks. 
    See the source image
  • Options
    dpjenniferdpjennifer member
    edited July 2018
    GBCB makes a bingo for me....
    *sigh*  Now i know why I'm not usually nice to one-off posts...
    Supernatural Crowley GIF
    Office Space GIF by hero0fwar

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    Well, it wouldn't be a one-off post had I not experienced this. I was excited to join this community because I lost the person who I feel I need most at this point in my life while trying to conceive, but everyone (other than you) just made me feel like an idiot instead. If you all want a respectful environment for everyone, this isn't the best way to go about it. Thanks again, goodbye and good luck with everything
    See the source image
  • Options
    @halical We're sorry to see you go. You have to understand, we get a log of one-off posts from users who just want to post their own story, receive tons of support from our community, and then disappear, without contributing substantially themselves. If you look at the last week alone, you will see several of these posts. So yes, it may be true that your post was particularly untimely having come after a string of them, but for some of the long-time users, it gets progressively hard to see each day. There have also been plenty of current members who also accidentally posted something early on, got some memes thrown at them, and have went on to be great members of this community and make connections, so please realize that that is still an option open to you.
  • Options
    halical said:
    Thanks, I did. I did read the newbie guide, I think I just explained that I hit the wrong button - thinking "new discussion" meant just a new post in the thread I was in, not an entirely new discussion all together. I think now that I have explained myself it is quite evident it was just a first-time use error, not complete disrespect for the community or rules. 0 After reading guidelines from the bump about respecting each other and not intentionally trying to make others feel awful (while disagreement is totally ok) the reactions I received to this post were pretty crappy for someone trying to come on here for the first time. It's a lot to learn and can be intimidating, so gifs to make me feel like an idiot aren't appreciated. I do appreciate the person who took the time to respond, and if you are so aggravated you don't need to respond to my original post, as I backspaced it all. I will be removing my bump account and moving on to another community. Thanks. 
    halical said:
    Well, it wouldn't be a one-off post had I not experienced this. I was excited to join this community because I lost the person who I feel I need most at this point in my life while trying to conceive, but everyone (other than you) just made me feel like an idiot instead. If you all want a respectful environment for everyone, this isn't the best way to go about it. Thanks again, goodbye and good luck with everything
    making sure to capture the GBCB in a QFP!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    halical  I also encourage you to stick around... and throw some memes back :-P It's therapeutic. I recommend GIPHY to find them. :)

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    Thank you. That wasn't my intention at all. I will read through things but I am most definitely never posting unless it is to offer support in future.
    See the source image
  • Options
    halicalhalical member
    edited July 2018
    @KristoKekerooni "Snark" an attitude or expression of mocking irreverence - and it continues after I have apologized and explained myself. Maybe that doesn't qualify as harassment, but to a new member it certainly feels like it. But by all means, beat this dead horse. 
    See the source image
  • Options
    @lulu1180 Thanks so much :)
    See the source image
  • Options
    @halical I feel you, girl. And I hope you stick around. Just a wrong post, wrong time. To show my support I found a GIF just for you!

I AM IMMUNE TO FLAME!

• Options
    @tamalahoops I did back off, I have been using this site the past few days in the correct chat rooms - people keep leaving comments on this thread which unfortunately I cannot remove. I have been speaking with other women on this site every day, and I said nothing about any other person's journey; never would. I think I am totally within my rights to communicate to others that they have not been respectful to me if I feel they haven't been - doesn't mean anything personal in the slightest. So, if you would like you can ignore this thread and you don't ever need to respond/deal with me again if you choose not to. Good luck with everything! I wish everyone here the best
    See the source image
  • Options
    @loveanddatadriven hahahahahah thank you! I did stick around, I plan to. Thanks for being understanding :)
    See the source image