December 2018 Moms
Options

UO Thursday

2»

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    @morgantu Ooooo, happy house-lookin' tomorrow!
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @Jens_Hoes Have to agree. Hilary was never my fave but one has nothing to do with the other. And not only that but the emails were investigated for over a year. They act as if nothing was done about it. They just didn’t find anything to prosecute over. Anywho in my opinion it’s just a red herring to distract from all the bs he’s doing and getting away with. I keep thinking at some point the rest of the party has to come to it’s senses, but with the exception of very few, it hasn’t happened. Very frustrating to me.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Jens_Hoes you talking about the one about the 400 million dollar donation that I've seen floating around? It's so bizarre. Putin brought that up in the joint press conference (something about Bill Browder evading taxes in Russia and donating hundreds of millions to the Clinton campaign), and it's not only patently false, it's so frighteningly weird that not only would a foreign leader feel the need to comment on/lie about campaign finance issues in the USA, but that people would actually take him seriously and start parroting his disinformation. The continued animosity towards someone who is now a private citizen who hasn't run for office since losing the last election based on the musings of someone who the US used to view as an opponent is just really disturbing on so many levels. 
  • Options
    @jens_hoes Andplusalso, she's not the freaking POTUS.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    My UO here might just be that I loathe discussing politics.

Re: house size
    Our house right now I have to say is perfect. It's almost 1500 square feet ranch style with the basement being 70% complete. Upstairs has three bedrooms & two bathrooms and the basement has 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom. Our laundry is in the unfinished part as well as lots of room for storage. All the bathrooms have showers and only the one upstairs has a tub, but I'm not all about baths myself anyway. We have an open layout from our kitchen to living room and dining room & a back patio sliding door that steps out into a ginormous flat yard (off the deck). We have one huge shade tree that hits the patio & deck just right in the late afternoon/evening. In the future I'd like to get into gardening and grow our own veggies, but I'm such a newbie I haven't gotten the courage yet. 
    When the day comes, we will probably end up living in my IL's place and it's HUGE. It's all way too open for me (I enjoy the main part of the house open, but the bedrooms need their own hallway and space) and is like 3500 sq feet probably. I'm sure I won't complain about it come the time, but I love the cozyness of our home without feeling cramped.
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @texas_t I guess that is my point sort of.  Lets say that @AGK2015 is wrong and Clinton DID take all this money blah blah blah.  THAT HAS NOTHING DO TO WITH WHAT TRUMP IS CURRENTLY DOING.  Whatever poor choices Clinton made in 2014-2016 has nothing to do with Trump 2018. 
    And I keep writing Trumb  :D
  • Options
    @jens_hoes For some reason Trumb gave me the giggles  :D:D
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @temmetime That sounds like my ideal house! I’m moving in!
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    I like big houses. We have plenty of space and I’m grateful for it. With 3 kids (soon) we will use most of our space. If we were a couple only- would not want so much space, but with kid stuff it’s nice.