Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 7/17

2»

Re: WTO Tuesday 7/17

• TJtheGoatTJtheGoat member
    edited July 2018
    Wow I sleep for a couple of hours and this thread blows up! Thanks for all the love :heart:

@LJMoon6 One thing to consider is whether YH is dehydrated on the consecutive days. I can notice a difference in CM if I don’t drink enough so I assume seminal fluid might be the same. I’m not a doctor though. 

@crookshanks10 Trying to schedule sex in anticipation of O day is the worst! After seeing @suzycupcake chart, I def want to hit -2 and -1 so if you can try to figure that out, I would go for it. Good luck! 

Edited for typo
  • Hi ladies! We moved over the weekend so I have been lurking a bit and love-titting but haven't had a chance to post. (I'll be honest, I really only post from work, lol). I've missed you! 

@TJtheGoat more crazy hours! Super impressed you've still managed to HIO ED still. 
    @nmbrcrnchr1 when given the choice between pillow or exercise, pillow always wins. Which is basically why I'm so out of shape lol. 
    @Sparty18 have always wanted to try a float spa. You'll have to let us know how it is pls!
    @nitnat007 glad the sono went well! 
    @crookshanks10 visit with friends sounds lovely! 
    @marebear15 Sorry you missed out on the deal. I missed a few things, but managed to scoop up a couple great deals.
    @prpl11butterfly I also love thunderstorms. We had a big one yesterday. Except we had a little 1 second power blip and now the washing machine won't turn back on. Ugh.
    @MRDCle I've also been wondering that because I'm having a hard time trying to test at work too. Thanks for asking that (and to everyone for your answers)
    @meri-mac AF was barely 2 days for me this cycle. Normally I'd be celebrating but I have this sense of dread that it's such a bad sign. 
    @literatureandink the BD marathon is so hard to schedule. GL!
    @harrierwife nice that you have your mom as a resource and that you can talk to her about these things. My mom has NOT been helpful thus far so I tell her as little as possible. 
    @general_organa I feel you about convos with your mom. As I was saying to harrierwife, my mom likes to brag about how she got KU with me "the day after" she stopped BCP, and even my aunt (her sister) agreed that she was so smug about it when she told the family the very next day that she "felt pregnant" and it turned out that she was. So her advice to me is always that I'm probably hyper fertile like her and that I'll have no problem getting KU. Which of course stresses out my SO because then he feels like he's the reason I'm not. Sigh. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Loading the player...
  • OMG I just looked at the time, I've been trying to tag and post for almost 45 mins now.

Month/Cycle: 7/6 

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU:  PNV, Vic C&D, CoQ10, Omega 3s, BBT, CM, HIO, Ovasitol, hopefully adding SMEP and softcups this month

R/R: We're all moved in and loving the new house so far. My honey is painting today, the new colours look even more amazing on the walls. And my rant isn't really a rant but I wore my slippers to work today by accident. They're not really slippers, they're the birkenstocks made out of croc-like material but they're hot pink and I don't wear them outside the house. I honestly laughed for 10 mins straight in the car when I realized what I'd done. 

CS/Q: Not much to see yet but I switched to vaginal temping once AF left so let's see how this goes. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• nitnat007nitnat007 member
    edited July 2018
    @kiki047 haha love it!!!

@general_organa They refer to it as endometriosis’ lesser cousin. Inner lining breaking through the muscle wall. So looks like floating pieces outside of the uterus. 
  • kiki047 said:
    nice that you have your mom as a resource and that you can talk to her about these things. My mom has NOT been helpful thus far so I tell her as little as possible. 

....Which of course stresses out my SO because then he feels like he's the reason I'm not. Sigh. 
    She's usually a great resource, but she has a big fat mouth. I'm trying to find a balance between taking advantage of a great resource and keeping our privacy. 

And ugh, mothers sometimes. I'm sorry to hear that!
  • @Sparty18 I haven’t tried the float spa but the place I go has one and it sounds so cool!
    @LJMoon6 I honestly wasn’t sure if anyone still around would remember N&C but I’m glad you did!

• @LJMoon6 and ladies, how on earth do you know it's low volume if it's all up there in your va jay jay? :D 

@general_organa I understand the mother thing. I hope that when you do finally talk to her about it, that she will say all of the right things and that she'll end up being a great support for you <3 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @asupernovablizzardstorm Well, that sounds like it makes things difficult! Hopefully you can get in a session or two somehow! 
    @general_organa Thank you! That's the schedule we decided to go with :) I am a fan of all the fake cheese and especially liquid cheese haha! I totally understand your dilemma with your mom. It's SO hard when you have an open relationship with them and tell them everything to keep this huge secret that's running your life at the moment. I personally have decided not to tell our parents yet but I hope you can figure out what is best for you and your DH! Any fun plans for your birthday?! 
  • @suzycupcake I was wondering the same question about the volume!?! I thought...am I doing something wrong here lol
  • @kindbytealikat Paint is expensive! We have done similar with using leftovers from other parts of the house to finish up. It does make it easier when you have to give it another coat in a few years too! 

@catlover0202 I lived on San Pedro and know Ramon's Village well.  Great little island with some wonderful people. 

@general_organa I completely understand your reluctance to telling your mom about ttc. I didn't tell mine until we were about ten months into it because I knew she would start sending me "helpful" articles and ask all the questions making me feel like I had no clue what I was doing and had done zero research. Which about two days after I told them, I got the first "helpful" article lol. I have had to tell her a few times to back off that this is my journey, but when I am stressed out and need to lean on someone, she has been great. I did however tell my sister from the get go. *hugs*
  • @general_organa If you were just using regular old plain astroglide, it isn't sperm friendly at all and could have been preventing you from getting KU.  I hope the preseed is just what you need this month!  If you haven't tried it yet, a word of advice - don't use quite as much as they tell you to and insert it about 30 mins before hand and things won't seem quite so slippery

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited July 2018
    Ladies, if I ever don't love tit or respond, it's because I missed your tag or post, or I just forgot because my brain. @prpl11butterfly @nmbrcrnchr1 @marebear15
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN