March 2019 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 7/16

For mamas with a Monday EDD (Mar 4, 11, 18, 25)

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. R/R/Q?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 7/16

• For mamas with a Monday EDD (Mar 4, 11, 18, 25)

7 weeks, blueberry 

2. How are you feeling?

Tired, waves of nausea, cranky, anxious

Wednesday is my first u/s and Friday I meet with a NP at a new officr as I am planning to switch. New office had no plans to check h/b until 11 or 12 weeks so I am sticking with the old one long enough for that. 

4. R/R/Q?

Nothing today

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

7 weeks; the size of a Tic Tac.

2. How are you feeling?

I'm feeling nauseous for a good couple of hours each day. And then it turns to ravenous hunger, but nothing sounds good. Pretty tired, too.

I have my first appointment with my doctor on Thursday.

4. R/R/Q?

Q: My boobs are hurting a lot less than they have been. They're still sore, but it's much better than it has been. Is it "normal" for them to stop feeling so sore at this point? It just seems early to me.

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

6 weeks today 

2. How are you feeling?

Feeling pretty rotten. Can’t seem to get enough rest and morning sickness is really ramping up. And I am kind of rage-y, which is very unlike me. I am basically a joy to be around.  

no

4. R/R/Q?

Rave: my pregnancy boobs are so awesome. I am usually a smallish A cup, but during my last pregnancy I was a 36C. I LOVE pregnancy boobs, even if they hurt a little right now! 

6 weeks. Baby is the size of a rainbow sprinkle. 

2. How are you feeling?

Shitty. MS is really ramping up now. I threw up brushing my teeth this morning and I brought ginger ale instead of coffee in my Yeti. I’m also exhausted and moody AF. Discharge can stop anytime but I remember it being mostly awful during the course of my last pregnancy.

Nope. Next week.

4. R/R/Q?

I have a wedding this weekend. I’m a bridesmaid and I’m already dreading it. She’s asking us to be there for hair at 7am. The ceremony is at 230pm. No idea what’s going on during the day otherwise. I have childcare to figure out so I’m really, really annoyed. Also not looking forward to being on a limo with MS and people drinking (people still don’t know I’m pregnant). 

I forgot about the hook effect and took a pregnancy test for S&Gs this morning. BIG mistake. Great start to the morning.   

6 weeks; A pea or one of those little pop-its

2. How are you feeling?

I'm feeling huge and hungry. I have occasional queasiness, and I’m always tired.

Nothing until August 6

4. R/R/Q?

DD woke up an hour earlier than normal today because she peed through her diaper and jammies...her blanket...her sheets. I’m really feeling that lost hour about now.

6 weeks, baby is the size of a sweet pea or a lentil, depending which app I choose to believe  :)

2. How are you feeling?

Pretty crummy TBH. Nausea has reared its ugly head, right now mostly in the morning, but occasional waves in the middle of the day have been fun too :-/ TIRED. So tired.

My first appointment is August 1, and I am so anxious for it. I feel like until then this isn't completely real.

4. R/R/Q?

New kid here, don't know what this stands for, lol (help!)

• @lucysmom2016 It stands for Rants/Raves/Questions ☺