March 2019 Moms
Options

Any knitters?

I just ordered this yarn that is self striping to look like a peacock. Am thinking about starting a baby blanket to give me something to do!
anyone else have projects planned?

[spoiler=TW in signature]

Me: 36, DH 37.

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.

Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!

[/spoiler]

Re: Any knitters?

• Options
    @3rdtime_charmed yes! I am a big knitter! I haven’t started any projects for this little one yet, but a March baby is perfect for winter/spring knits so I am pretty excited. 

I made the most darling knit dress with a lace yoke for my firstborn, but she came out 10.5 pounds and way to big for it! I recently gifted it to a good friend for the birth of her peanut, and it was so sweet to see it get some use. 
  • Options
    I’m a big hat knitter. I knit a new hat for my LO and my niece each winter. My mom has knit a few sweaters but I haven’t had the confidence and commitment yet.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was thinking about hats too. I also have a niece on the way and I’m not sure if I can get a blanket done for her too. She lives in the Deep South, where they don’t have much use for blankets anyway!

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

[/spoiler]

• Options
    I'm not so great at knitting (I can make square or rectangular things), but I'm hoping to start crocheting a blanket soon! I feel that I should finish some other projects first, but meh...
  • Options
    I’ve knit a few scarves, but I’m not very good!  It’s a calming activity, which is nice.
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • Options
    @nachy112 I am bad about having a bunch of projects going at once. 
    @mill1020 totally helps me burn nervous energy!!

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

[/spoiler]

• Options
    otatopotatop member
    Yes, I love knitting! I'll knit a big ol blanket for this baby too....that I won't let them sleep with for 3 years or so. Hah.
  • Options
    I'm currently working on my second blanket! I use self-stripin yarn as well so I don't have to worry about joining different colors. 
  • Options
    I love knitting! Baby blankets areaone of my specialties, and I'm incredibly excited that I'll get to make one for a baby of my own for the first time! 

I will definitely need to start finding it her things to make as well.