November 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change (7/11)

This is for those of us with Wednesday due dates of:
11/7
11/14
11/21
11/28
And the 10/31 and 12/5 ladies who have joined us.

How far along are you? 
How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your middle name? Is there a meaning behind it? 
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (7/11)

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    23 weeks, grapefruit or large mango

Appointments this week?  
    Just had a check up today. Doctor told me to start with Tums for my acid reflux and go from there, and that she really isn’t concerned with the heart spot that showed up on our ultrasound. We scheduled a follow-up ultrasound in the third trimester and this FTM is breathing a sigh of relief it isn’t something more serious. 

Symptoms?  
    Acid reflux/heartburn. I believe I got it this morning from bananas. Of course - this baby loves junk food so much, I get heartburn when I’m trying to eat healthy! Also, sleeping is hard, pooping is hard, and if I eat too much salt I get very swollen. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    DH is working on putting our crib together, our baby registry is done and things are starting to get real! My rant is that people continue to tell me I’m too big/must be farther along, etc. I’ve always been small, so I’ve certainly put on more weight than ever before, but my doctor isn’t concerned, so why are you? Ugh, people. 

Rebecca. No meaning, parents just liked it! 

• Options
    @firsttimespartanmom wow people are so rude! I’ve heard that one too. I’m sure you are a beautiful glowing goddess. I get heartburn from everything, your stomach is being compressed as your uterus rises. So happy you got a positive message from doctor! 

ow far along are you? 
    How big is baby?  24 - cantaloupe, box of Oreos, Atlantic puffin, philly cheese steak

Appointments this week?  Nope - got one in two weeks that includes the lovely glucose screen

Symptoms?  Insomnia, heartburn, nosebleeds, headaches, sore nipples

Rant/Rave/Questions? lots of baby kicks, yay! I picked up a stomach virus from DD, it’s mild diarrhea so not that bad but still annoying. 

GTKY: What is your middle name? Is there a meaning behind it? Ellen. It’s my paternal grandmothers name. My older sister has our maternal grandmothers name. I’m basically copying in that DD has my moms name for her MN and this baby will have my MILs name for her MN. I’m a big believer in using the MN spot to honor family in some way

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    21 weeks. Pomegranate, baby bok choy

Appointments this week?
    none

Symptoms?
    I'm back to feeling gigantic and totally uncomfortable again. I had a really good week on vacation (thankfully) and now back to blah.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    We're having an impromptu BBQ this weekend with family and little do they know it'll be a mini gender reveal party. They all still think we're team green.

Ellen. No special meaning, they just liked it.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    21 weeks - app says endive. I had to explain to dh what it is.
    Appointments this week?  
    None until August
    Symptoms?  
    I'm actually feeling really good this week. No complaints. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Does anyone else hate the attention their pregnancy brings? people have started addressing me as "mama". It just feels awkward to me. Our long awaited gender reveal is Saturday. 
    Diane - it's a variation on our traditional family middle name "Ann"
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  20w - babies are the size of bananas. 

Appointments this week?  I have my first mfm scan on Tuesday, followed by my 20 week appointment. Excited to see the babies again. 

Symptoms?  I am enormous so it's getting hard to move around. Having a little insomnia, but it's been manageable. My feet are super swollen and my hands are much better. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rave - popsicles :)

GTKY: What is your middle name? Is there a meaning behind it? My middle name is Mary. I was named after my mom's friend who died shortly before I was born. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    21 weeks (yesterday), baby is the size of an endive 

Appointments this week?  
    None this week

Symptoms?  
    Feeling big. Heartburn is frequent, exhausted all the time still, and my belly has been getting pretty uncomfortable lately. I'm assuming that's just it growing and stretching though.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Started being able to see movement from the outside this past weekend, which I love. Every night before bed the kids love climbing onto my bed and listening to my belly. They listen, and chat and then kiss the baby goodnight. I love it