Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO - Wednesday 7/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO - Wednesday 7/11

• @crookshanks10 That is really tough to deal with right now. Sorry you have to do that, and I hope that your friend understands where you are emotionally with it all. Sending you positive vibes. 

Month/Cycle: 14/16 (4 benched)

CD: 1 womp womp

WAYDTGKU: pnv, hio, ubiquinol, opk, SHG this cycle

R/R: This cold is still kicking my butt some and it is annoying me now. I was also irrationally annoying at trying to peel hard boiled eggs this morning. So....maybe a little bit ragey. I felt bad for the eggs. I do have acupuncture later though so that is good. 

CS/Q:
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 3/1

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Acupuncture, BBT, PCOS Diet, Supplements

R/R: I woke up not feeling well this morning.  I told my boss I am working from home because I just don't have the energy to go in and teach our part time person part of my job.  I am losing my voice and just feel achy.  And of course I got a flashing smiley on my digital OPK last night and this morning.  Not a good time to get sick!!

CS/Q:  My temp was way high this morning so I had to discard.  98.7 and I know I didn't ovulate yet.  I woke up super hot and sweating and not feeling well.

@crookshanks10 I am so sorry.  It is so hard.  

@nitnat007 Aww sorry for CD 1.  Hopefully acupuncture makes you feel better!  I know it always helps me to relax.
  • tier1791tier1791 member
    edited July 2018
    Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD: 21
    WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, FF, Tracking CM
    R/R: I’m new to all of the charting and tracking and totally jumped on the gun on my ovulation day...I think today may be the day. I have learned my lesson about waiting for the CH on FF. Last night, me and my husband went out for ice cream together. I love me some chocolate and peanut butter from Baskin Robbins!
    CS/Q: Nope
    *Ticker Warning*
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• MRDCleMRDCle member
    edited July 2018

CD: 4 WAYDTGKU: temping, checking CM, OPKs

R/R: No matter what I’ve done the past two weeks, I’ve just been so exhausted. Like barely keep my eyes open. Ugh. I guess I’ll try to finish coffee now. CS/Q: nope. Pretty boring ATM.

@crookshanks10 sorry about the shower. That is so tough.

@nitnat007 & @sparklingdiamond feel better!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @crookshanks10 you are a wonderful friend for doing that!! I totally cried in the car yesterday after dropping of diapers to a friend who is pg with twins... by accident.... Is anyone else helping you plan the baby shower or are you doing it solo?

@nitnat007 i'm sorry you feel ragey :( but i definitely got a good laugh out of feeling bad for the eggs! lol

@sparklingdiamond hope you feel better soon!!

@prpl11butterfly it was so humid yesterday here! thought I was gonna melt away during puppy school... i'm sorry you are feeling discouraged :( I might have to try vaginal temping next cycle. I think I sleep with my mouth open, and I usually have a fan blowing on me, so i'm sure that messes with some of my temps.

@tier817 mmmmm..... I have been craving ice cream for like a week now. We got sonic but it just didn't quite hit the spot. Maybe I will have to stop on my way home lol.

@MRDCle drink all the coffee!!! lol

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: ff, bbt, rhr, opk, pnv/supps

R/R: can I make both the R's rants lol, ugh... surveyors are still here again today, so work is a s*** show again.... actual rant though - hubs and I were talking about what all we would need to do in order for me to be able to stay home with any future kids and I just keep getting really discouraged. Which makes me mad at myself because in all reality its not going to be a problem for a while, even if we got ktfu tomorrow, so just makes me feel silly for getting so worked up about it.
    Rave though - pups graduates puppy school 2nd grade on saturday!! She did so good yesterday lol. Sometimes I think I like puppy school more than she does lol.

CS/Q: nothing to see, move along ;P
  • @crookshanks10 That's so nice of you to plan a baby shower! I haven't gotten to the point where I get jealous at every pregnancy announcement yet (but I've been there before), but I can totally understand how hard that can be.
    @nitnat007 I caught a cold on CD1 too, so I feel your pain. At least you were just destroying eggs, not anything else.
    @sparklingdiamond Ugh, yeah not a good time to get sick. Hope that working from home helps you feel good enough to start the HIO marathon.
    @jurassicsarp It's going to take a lot for me to stay at home too, but I'm happy working, and I'm excited about the prospect of going part time. So you may just change your mind once you get KU, and as you said, that's still a ways down the road anyway.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, BBT

R/R: My new thermometer and OPKs are coming today! Crazy how excited I am about this. I'm hoping the thermometer beeps less loudly and that it is calibrated close to my other fever thermometer. Otherwise I'll just throw out my other temps that really don't matter anyways.

CS/Q: Not much.
  • @nitnat007 Thank you. Thankfully she's very understanding and interested in what's going on. Sorry for your CD1  :( Enjoy your acupuncture session this afternoon! 

@sparklingdiamond Thank you. I hope you start to feel better soon! 

@prpl11butterfly Thank you. She does know we're TTC but the shower is a surprise! I hope you and I both can find some encouragement and positivity in the next couple days. Not enjoying this monthly roller coaster. 

@tier817 Yay for ice cream! 

@MRDCle Thank you. :)

@jurassicsarp Aw thank you. You definitely aren't alone in your "I'm crying after I leave this place" situations. I'm sure that was hard, but so sweet of you to drop her off some diapers! Another one of our friends is helping so that's nice!

@marebear15 Thank you. As you know some days are hard but some are better. I'm ready for the better ones! Yay for your new thermometer!! 
  • TW* 

Officially back in the TTC group. My two weeks in the March BMB group was fun but third set of betas came back today and levels aren't doubling. 

Month/Cycle: I guess this is 9/6

CD: WFAF

WAYDTGKU: No clue anymore. Waiting on call from doc to determine next steps. 

R/R: Feeling silly that I thought this pregnancy would stick. First set of betas was super high so I was really hopeful. That's life I guess. No raves today :(

CS/Q: n/a
  • Oh @nomangos23 *hugs* so sorry to see you back here. Don't feel silly, you deserve to feel hopeful and excited.  <3

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @nomangos23 So sorry to see you back here with us. Be kind to yourself through this tough time. *hugs*
  • @nomangos23 I am so sorry to see you back here. Lots of hugs to you :heart:
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 1 

WAYDTGKU: OPK, Vitamins. Giving in and adding Vitex & Temping this cycle... 

R/R: Rant... Well, CD1. I also plugged all of my data back to FF (was using Glow until it auto adjusted my O after starting AF today even tho I had blazing opks?) and I officially have a 9 day LP.  

CS/Q: are the rumors that B6 & vitex lengthen LP true? anyone try it?
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• *lurking from TWW*

@chichiphin - I'm so sorry about CD1. I saw that you said you thought you might be headed this way, but was unsure whether that was based on signs or just feeling out. I'm sorry to see that it became official. As for B6, I also had a pretty short LP cycle early on in TTC and I've been using it now for 2-3 months. My LP is now closer to 12 days. I got off Mirena directly before trying, so I can't say whether the increase has been a natural adjustment or from the B6. It definitely doesn't hurt to try it though and I felt better the cycle right after my 9 day LP taking it as I felt like at at least I was trying something! Good luck!

• @nomangos23 - I'm so sorry you find yourself back here. Never feel silly for your own happiness and hope, you deserve it all. I hope you find some peace as you move forward.
  • @nitnat007 I'm not sure if I posted puppy pics ever lol. We got her around the middle of April. Her name is Riley and she's a hot mess but I love her lol 

• @nitnat007 Sorry friend <3<3<3 I think the egg probably understands since it came from a place of menstrual cycles ;) Hugs.

@sparklingdiamond How are you sure you didn't o yet? It's not a good idea to discard temps if you are keeping the temperature in your room consistent. Just my two cents fwiw

@crookshanks10 Remember that it's okay if you need to walk off somewhere alone and cry. There's no shame in that <3 

@prpl11butterfly Thanks for the egg trick friend. I'm sorry you are feeling discouraged. I get that and it's okay <3
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @nomangos23 I am so sorry love. 

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Same as always :)

R/R: Rant: Work is bananas crazy right now and I am not getting the credit I deserve from management, which is frustrating. I've been covering a full time position for someone who left abruptly, on top of my own position, and have been doing this for 6 months with no raise and no promotion and no gratitude. On top of that I have a 2 hr commute...I am SO unmotivated. Rave: The Boston area has been having a really lovely stretch of weather. I want to live outside. 

CS/Q: Nope! :-)

I'm going to respond to all of you lovely ladies in just a bit...I just have to rush out of the office before my manager asks me for one more thing and I explode! 
  • @nomangos23 Im sorry that you are back here. I think it’s perfectly normal to want to be hopeful and think that things might work out, so try not to beat yourself up for that. Human nature and all that...
  • @literatureandink oooohhhhh a fellow MA lady!! 
  • @jurassicsarp Love it! She looks adorably fun and goofy. 
    @suzycupcake Haha word! They should have understood where I was coming from for sure. 
  • @nomangos23 So so sorry you are back here with us :( *not at all creepy internet stranger hugs*
  • @suzycupcake I have had zero signs of O yet.  No fertile CM, no nothing.  And just now got the flashing smiley on the OPK last night and this morning.  
  • @crookshanks10 hugs, lady. If you need to cry, just cry. I cried for 4 days over my last failed cycle. I'm sorry you're having to plan a baby shower. I only have to go to one in two weeks and it's probably going to kill me. 
    @nitnat007 ugh sorry for CD1! I hope the acupuncture is therapeutic for you. I literally watched a bunch of youtube videos on the best way to peel hard boiled eggs a couple of years ago and I swear it changed my life. I'm so fast now! 
    @sparklingdiamond sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon!
    @prpl11butterfly Sorry you're feeling discouraged again. I hit my sad and bitter stage with this last failed cycle, and I've been a bad participant lately, too. Hugs, friend. 
    @nomangos23 oh no, I am so so sorry for your loss. Don't feel silly for feeling hopeful. Big hugs. I hope your doctor has a plan for you going forward. 
    @chichiphin sorry for CD1. I added B Complex on my second cycle and my LP jumped from 11 days to 13. But *TW BF* I had just quit BF, so hormone changes my have been the actual cause of my LP lengthening. I'm still taking the B complex anyway, so *shrug*. 
    @jurassicsarp your puppy is so cute! 
    @literatureandink I'm so sorry you're unappreciated at work. Have you started looking for jobs closer to where you live? I could not deal with a 2 hour commute! 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Acupuncture, B Complex, EPO, Fish Oil, cut coffee, scheduled out HIO marathon, high protein diet this month

R/R: I decided to give my Saalt cup another try (it's a new brand of menstrual cup) this month since my heavy days are done and I think it's doing okay and not leaking, but I feel like it's giving me cramps. Is that a thing with menstrual cups? 

Also, today is day 3 with no coffee and just tea, and I've had to drink tea in the morning and at lunch (I get caffeine withdrawal headaches), so I don't know how well this is going. I'm just hoping I'm consuming less caffeine than I was with the coffee. 

CS/Q: nada.
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• @general_organa I notice my cup makes me feel more crampy if my flow isn't consistent. I cant wear it on anticipation of AF or spotting. Must be full fledge flow.
  • Finally able to read and post after a long day of driving!

@crookshanks10 @nomangos23 @prpl11butterfly *lots and lots of hugs*
    @nitnat007 I had boiled eggs for lunch and I had the worst time peeling them. Idk what I'm doing wrong, but sometimes the eggs peel easily and sometimes the shell takes off a layer of egg with it.
    @sparklingdiamond hope you feel better soon!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: All the stuff

R/R: The training I had to do today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The person who was teaching the class was very helpful. I wish everyone I work with could be as knowledgeable and helpful as that person. I don't drink carbonated drinks often, but I got myself a root beer as a "yay you made it through training!" gift to myself. It is delicious.

CS/Q: I thought I would O today, but my temps for the past 3 days have all been the same. I also got another positive OPK this morning so hopefully I'll O tomorrow? H and I have had pretty good timing so far and I hope he's up to BD tonight and tomorrow still!
  • @nitnat007 ok @suzycupcake’s comment made me giggle and now everyone around me wants to know what’s so funny. The eggs had it coming. 

I switched to TB app so it’s hard to tag from here. I’ve been lurking and love titting all day though, sorry to P&G tonight. 

Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD: 48 (ugh)

WAYDTGKU: same as yesterday 

R/R: my SO’s cousin brought her new puppy to stay with us for a few days because they have a wedding to go to and he is SO cute. Pic in spoiler. 

He’s 5lbs, chi x fox terrier 

CS/Q: Still nothing to see but I’m fascinated/confused by my first string of somewhat consistent temps all month, ever since I started the Ovasitol. I have a few open circles though because I’ve been getting up an hour earlier this week. *shrug* I’ll take it as a good sign. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @crookshanks10 I'm sorry you're stuck planning a baby shower. That sucks. Big hugs. I'm keeping FX for this cycle!

@nitnat007 Sorry about CD1!

@prpl11butterfly I'm sorry you're going around on the TTC rollercoaster. Are you West, South, or East of Boston? Is that a creepy question to ask? IF so, pretend I didn't. :blush:

@sparklingdiamond I'm sorry you're sick. Summer colds are the worst.

@chichiphin I have a 10 day LP. Sommmetimes 11. I started B6 and B complex this month so we'll see if anything happens. 

@nomangos23 I am so very sorry you're back here.

@jurassicsarp Oh my goodness the cuteness!

@general_organa I'm trying to cut down the coffee and increase tea as well. It's hardddd. And regarding my job, the thing is that I LOVE my company. The pay and benefits are top notch. I'm actually submitting my resume for another position in the same company so hopefully that goes well. The commute IS brutal but I'm so used to it. I've been doing it for 7 years. Lots and lots of podcasts and audible books. lol
  • @literatureandink it's a big state, I'm comfortable telling you west.