November 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change (7/10)

Sorry I missed last week ladies! Vacation mode had me away from my phone and computer. Stealing this one from Sunday!

How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

How are you feeling? Symptoms?

Appointments this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: Going with the siggy challenge theme... What is your 
all-time favorite "Summer Movie"?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change (7/10)

• Options
    How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 23 weeks, mango!

I actually feel the best I've felt all pregnancy. I've been seeing my prenatal chiro for the last three weeks and have been headache free. It is incredible. 

Appointments this week? 
    Just my chiro appts.

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    I feel like time is starting to slow down. It took a while for me to actually feel baby because of my placenta placement. Now that I'm feeling baby on a more regular basis, it is making me think about being pregnant a lot more. The last little while has dragged.

all-time favorite "Summer Movie"? One of my best friends gave me Shag a million years ago. It isn't a super popular one, but I love it. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    the-lothe-lo member
    How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 23 weeks. Baby is as long as a Barbie doll?

Feeling good. Heavy and big, but good. 

Appointments this week? 
    nope

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    How cool is it to see your belly moving?!

all-time favorite "Summer Movie"? Not sure if it happens during summer but I like The Faculty.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wannaflickone hope you had a nice time on your vacation! 

20 weeks! Baby is the size of a banana

Feeling pretty good, just getting short of breath when walking outside which could just be the heat

Appointments this week? 
    So excited (and a little nervous) for our anatomy scan tomorrow! 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    Stupid anterior placenta, I wish I was feeling movement! 

all-time favorite "Summer Movie"? Oh gosh, I don't think I have one! My all-time favorite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, if that counts :) 
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? How big is baby?23 weeks. Size of a Barbie doll 

I feel great! No symptoms. I think I can feel the baby but since it’s the first, I don’t know if it’s the baby or gas bubbles. I’m ready for Baby kicks!!! I’m still not showing much either. I’ve only gained 4 inches in my belly. I’m a bit overweight to begin with but I’m in a bathing suit a lot and want to start showing already!!
    Appointments this week? 
    just a physical and annual ultrasound of my thyroid. I have a calcified nodule on it that’s been growing at a slow pace for over 15 years. I’ve had it biopsied and it’s fine but my doctor likes to monitor the annual growth. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    I was at my friend’s mother’s house with her today to use her pool and her 10 month old niece was there and she was soo good with me in the water. She only met me once around Christmas and was so chill with me holding her and pouring some water on her head.  Makes me excited to have a little water baby of my own next year!!!!

all-time favorite "Summer Movie"? I love the summer movies “Camp Nowhere” and “Dazed and Confused” @the-lo I liked “The Faculty” too- Josh Hartnett is a hottie!!
  • Options
    @the-lo I've only seen my belly move once so far but I felt like there was an alien in there!

22 weeks, baby's the size of a coconut

My feet have been swollen and I'm out of breath easily, but otherwise I'm feeling good.

Appointments this week?
    None

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    I'm enjoying feeling baby move daily now but DH hasn't been able to feel him on my belly yet. I want him to get to experience some of the weirdness/awesomeness.  

I'd have to go with Wet Hot American Summer or The Sandlot. 
  • Options
    @ginny_203I had an anterior placenta with my last two pregnancies.  The movement will come! Plus it was super awesome at the end when all my friends were experiencing super painful kicks to have a little placenta cushion
  • Options
    22 weeks, baby’s the size of a coconut!
    Overall I feel great! It feels good to finally be able to say that. My only real symptom is super low blood pressure. So that has been a bummer to not get out and about with my other two littles this summer.

Appointments this week?
    I had one Monday, baby sounded great and is measuring on track.

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    This is my first pregnancy with a posterior placenta and to be honest the amount of movement is super strange for me. I’m slightly terrified for third tri when baby gets stronger and has less room!

I am not much of a movie watcher, but Sweet Home Alabama was always one we watched during the summer.
  • Options
    the-lothe-lo member
    @mayday31 SWEET HOME ALABAMA! I've been wanting to watch that again.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mayday31 thank you! I feel better now :) 
  • Options
    @mayday31 mine have always been anterior. I’m glad to miss the painful kicks, but I am curious how much movement I’m missing out on. This baby is partially anterior so I may feel more.

@ginny_203 I’m cursing the heat for that same
    reason. It is just harder to breathe, especially hot and humid days.
    Pregnancy Ticker