All the older ladies
(All the older ladies)
Now put your hands up!

Up in my years, all knocked up
I'm growing a sweet little thing...

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh...

How's it going? Any upcoming appointments? Any new or ongoing concerns regarding being an advanced maternal age mama?

Re: AMA Check in July

• stothistothi member
    39/28 weeks

Just a regular appointment for me this week but will start twice weekly nst in August. 
    Nothing age related going on with me right now other than occasionally freaking out when I do the math to figure out how old I'll be when my kids start kindergarten, highschool, college... Then I randomly wonder if I hope my sons get their girlfriends pregnant in highschool so I can still be young enough to enjoy being a Grandma... I mean obviously no, I hope that doesn't happen but if they wanted to start a family of their own like the day they graduate college that would be cool.
  • 36/ 29.5 weeks.  

Nothing age related right now they are doing for me.  I have an my 30 week appointment on Wednesday and start my every two weeks appointments.  I feel like my practice is pretty laid back with my age after talking to a colleague  who is the same age as I am in comparison.  
    @stothi I hear you about aging yourself in relation to milestones of your child.  DH is a bit older than I am and every now and then he will bring up his age when she graduates high school, gets her license, etc.